Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Writers Needed For A Tech Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Writers Needed For A Tech Blog (879 Views)

Writer Needed For A Tech Blog / I Wanna Sell My Tech Blog / A Tech Blog Contributor Is Needed At Tecmobs.com Payment Involved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Writers Needed For A Tech Blog by lastbaff(m): 6:05pm On Dec 26, 2017
A growing Nigerian tech blog is in urgent need of growing writers for an intermittent project. The project involves researching and developing unique content for the blog.

Requirements

The following requirements are compulsory if you’re interested in getting paid writing for the blog:

•A functioning laptop
•Internet connection
•Power supply
•Ability to research and develop unique content

If you meet the requirements, drop a link to your best tech-related article and the fastest means to contact you to get started.

P.S. This offer is for growing writers. Upload your article in .docx file to Google drive and share the link here if you don’t have an article published anywhere online.

1 Like

Re: Writers Needed For A Tech Blog by samueloduoye(m): 7:20pm On Dec 26, 2017
Hello,

Kindly check the article here: http://bigfielddigital.com/sell-products-facebook-shop/

I'm available on 08067987422 (Call and WhatsApp)
Re: Writers Needed For A Tech Blog by lastbaff(m): 11:13am On Dec 27, 2017
samueloduoye:
Hello,

Kindly check the article here: http://bigfielddigital.com/sell-products-facebook-shop/

I'm available on 08067987422 (Call and WhatsApp)
Noted
Re: Writers Needed For A Tech Blog by Tenumah32(m): 7:04am On Dec 28, 2017
lastbaff:
A growing Nigerian tech blog is in urgent need of growing writers for an intermittent project. The project involves researching and developing unique content for the blog.

Requirements

The following requirements are compulsory if you’re interested in getting paid writing for the blog:

•A functioning laptop
•Internet connection
•Power supply
•Ability to research and develop unique content

If you meet the requirements, drop a link to your best tech-related article and the fastest means to contact you to get started.

P.S. This offer is for growing writers. Upload your article in .docx file to Google drive and share the link here if you don’t have an article published anywhere online.

http://www.tipmeon.com/tips-to-track-your-missing-iphone/ that's the link.
You can whatsapp me on 08101371681

(1) (Reply)

Pls How Can I Translate A Youtube To English ? / Why Is Nairaland Not Using Google Adesense / How To Create An Android Application For Your Blog For Free (tutorials)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.