Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,431 members, 7,800,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Fans Slam MBGN Ugochi Ihezue "Your Inappropriate Dress Cost You Miss World" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Slam MBGN Ugochi Ihezue "Your Inappropriate Dress Cost You Miss World" (59398 Views)

Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] / Nigerians Make Fun Of Flavour After Ugochi Ihezue Emerged MBGN Queen / Ugochi Ihezue: Pictures Of Winner Of MBGN 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Slam MBGN Ugochi Ihezue "Your Inappropriate Dress Cost You Miss World" by daminaj3: 7:14pm On Dec 26, 2017
VIA DAMINAJ.COM

Some days back, most beautiful girl in Nigeria Miss Mitchel Ugochi Ihezue took to her page to thank her designer for her dress to the Miss Word Pageant. Some of her fans did not think her dress was appropriate and they let her know it. She replied but they insisted.

What do you think? Is this dress inappropriate for the Miss World Pageant as they say?

SOURCE: http://www.daminaj.com/2017/12/fans-slam-most-beautiful-girl-in.html

lalasticlala, mynd44.

2 Shares

Re: Fans Slam MBGN Ugochi Ihezue "Your Inappropriate Dress Cost You Miss World" by daminaj3: 7:14pm On Dec 26, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Slam MBGN Ugochi Ihezue "Your Inappropriate Dress Cost You Miss World" by NLevents: 7:17pm On Dec 26, 2017
The dress is beautiful. People should stop hating unnecessarily

Few days to the Nairaland party 3.0

why would you want to miss out on so much fun ? Visit thread for more details https://www.nairaland.com/4153612/nairaland-get-together-party03

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fans Slam MBGN Ugochi Ihezue "Your Inappropriate Dress Cost You Miss World" by AJOBI77(m): 7:26pm On Dec 26, 2017
Noted. Next please
Re: Fans Slam MBGN Ugochi Ihezue "Your Inappropriate Dress Cost You Miss World" by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 26, 2017
angry

It is her body.
Who miss Nigeria EPP?
Who miss world EPP?

Na im go reduce fuel scarcity?

Non ma business

13 Likes

Re: Fans Slam MBGN Ugochi Ihezue "Your Inappropriate Dress Cost You Miss World" by anibirelawal(m): 9:16pm On Dec 26, 2017
Kini big deal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Slam MBGN Ugochi Ihezue "Your Inappropriate Dress Cost You Miss World" by optional1(f): 10:10pm On Dec 26, 2017
Give me that dress and I will open for you..

Is beautiful to hell with inappropriate dress.. Who appropriate dress don epp even inside church e no go still epp you..

6 Likes

Re: Fans Slam MBGN Ugochi Ihezue "Your Inappropriate Dress Cost You Miss World" by DIG1: 11:15pm On Dec 26, 2017
[quote author=optional1 post=63636457]Give me that dress and I will open for you..

Is beautiful to hell with inappropriate dress.. Who appropriate dress don epp even inside church e no go still epp you..

Open what? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Fans Slam MBGN Ugochi Ihezue "Your Inappropriate Dress Cost You Miss World" by optional1(f): 11:32pm On Dec 26, 2017
[quote author=DIG1 post=63637896][/quote]

Open my hands and praise God.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Slam MBGN Ugochi Ihezue "Your Inappropriate Dress Cost You Miss World" by bro4u: 2:43am On Dec 27, 2017
optional1:

babe! That dress would be too expensive, trust me, just a pack of indomie and two eggs will do the job.

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fans Slam MBGN Ugochi Ihezue "Your Inappropriate Dress Cost You Miss World" by julius976(m): 3:19am On Dec 27, 2017
Nigerians are too quick to piss off their artiste, but if na nicki minaj wear the cloth. You start good comment.

We gat problem

9 Likes

Re: Fans Slam MBGN Ugochi Ihezue "Your Inappropriate Dress Cost You Miss World" by Threebear(m): 6:31am On Dec 27, 2017
julius976:
Nigerians are too quick to piss off their artiste, but if na nicki minaj wear the cloth. You start good comment.

We gat problem
Be truthful, when did you drop out of high school?

4 Likes

Re: Fans Slam MBGN Ugochi Ihezue "Your Inappropriate Dress Cost You Miss World" by coolnice(m): 8:17am On Dec 27, 2017
Beautiful dress but I get the point they are trying to make.

3 Likes

Re: Fans Slam MBGN Ugochi Ihezue "Your Inappropriate Dress Cost You Miss World" by nawtyme: 8:44am On Dec 27, 2017
So it's the dress that cost her the crown right? I thought those who criticized me on the thread on miss Nigeria said beauty and appearance does not matter. Only intelligence matters.

Inconsistent hypocrites. The current miss Nigeria will struggle for last position in the international stage.

4 Likes

Re: Fans Slam MBGN Ugochi Ihezue "Your Inappropriate Dress Cost You Miss World" by Sweetcollins: 8:45am On Dec 27, 2017
I no come no fuel and better news which one scarce pass
Re: Fans Slam MBGN Ugochi Ihezue "Your Inappropriate Dress Cost You Miss World" by SAMBARRY: 8:45am On Dec 27, 2017
The dress is ok for the mbgn purpose na.Nigerians sef.very insatiable

Even if Jesus himself comes physically and recommends how Nigeria should be fixed,some clowns Will still have something unpleasant to say

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Slam MBGN Ugochi Ihezue "Your Inappropriate Dress Cost You Miss World" by shammahyaro(f): 8:45am On Dec 27, 2017
Nigerians will always have something to say
Re: Fans Slam MBGN Ugochi Ihezue "Your Inappropriate Dress Cost You Miss World" by Edonojie007(m): 8:46am On Dec 27, 2017
Is Good To Dress Well.
But Many Here Are Hypocrites!!
Charity Begins From Home;caution Your Wives,girlfriend And Sisters First,before You Hypocritically Destroy Someone's Image.
Una Hia?

1 Like

Re: Fans Slam MBGN Ugochi Ihezue "Your Inappropriate Dress Cost You Miss World" by SAMBARRY: 8:46am On Dec 27, 2017
coolnice:
Beautiful dress but I get the point they are trying to make.
what's their point?
Re: Fans Slam MBGN Ugochi Ihezue "Your Inappropriate Dress Cost You Miss World" by Jubilancy(f): 8:46am On Dec 27, 2017
beautiful dress

personally I think the dress was too revealing though

but in all it look cute on her
Re: Fans Slam MBGN Ugochi Ihezue "Your Inappropriate Dress Cost You Miss World" by Nobodys(f): 8:46am On Dec 27, 2017
embarassed embarassed ..
wow.....the dress is beautiful buh I think a little closure at the bottom would have made it better.......
I also wanna be a model someday , someone should tell me where to start from embarassed embarassed ..

1 Like

Re: Fans Slam MBGN Ugochi Ihezue "Your Inappropriate Dress Cost You Miss World" by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:47am On Dec 27, 2017
I love the dress. Beautiful.
Re: Fans Slam MBGN Ugochi Ihezue "Your Inappropriate Dress Cost You Miss World" by Lanretoye(m): 8:49am On Dec 27, 2017
inappropriate dress for inappropriate occasion...if she had won the pageant,I'm sure ecomium would surmount the rants.
Re: Fans Slam MBGN Ugochi Ihezue "Your Inappropriate Dress Cost You Miss World" by chronique(m): 8:51am On Dec 27, 2017
Well, might not be indecent at as such but when compared to what some of the other contestants in the picture wore, you'd understand why people think it's inappropriate.

5 Likes

Re: Fans Slam MBGN Ugochi Ihezue "Your Inappropriate Dress Cost You Miss World" by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 27, 2017
Mummy come and see savage grin.
Re: Fans Slam MBGN Ugochi Ihezue "Your Inappropriate Dress Cost You Miss World" by AjiAmu(m): 8:53am On Dec 27, 2017
optional1:

You will open because of dress?..shey if pesin call you ashawo now, dem go talk say ...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Slam MBGN Ugochi Ihezue "Your Inappropriate Dress Cost You Miss World" by FrenchWay: 8:54am On Dec 27, 2017
Nigerians are hypocrite.

Check out, most of dem had sex yesterday... All unmarried!

3 Likes

Re: Fans Slam MBGN Ugochi Ihezue "Your Inappropriate Dress Cost You Miss World" by pweeryambre: 8:54am On Dec 27, 2017
Beautiful dress, very exotic with sharp color. actually this type of open belly dressing is what Indian women wear as their native attire on a daily basis, but she wore this one just for the occasion, so nothing wrong here.
Re: Fans Slam MBGN Ugochi Ihezue "Your Inappropriate Dress Cost You Miss World" by Nobodys(f): 8:55am On Dec 27, 2017
AjiAmu:

You will open because of dress?..shey if pesin call you ashawo now, dem go talk say ...
I tire for that babe....like they don't think twice before they comment...

1 Like

Re: Fans Slam MBGN Ugochi Ihezue "Your Inappropriate Dress Cost You Miss World" by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 27, 2017
Beautiful dress

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Sends His NYSC Allowance To An Unknown Fan / Stephanie Okereke & Her Husband On Thisday Style / #bbnaija: Moyo Lawal Reacts To "Good Girl" Bambam Having Sex With Teddy A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.