Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Chizzy Alichi Builds A House For Her Parents (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chizzy Alichi Builds A House For Her Parents (Photos) (57145 Views)

Wathoni Anyasi Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Photos) / Temi Otedola Gets Range Rover Evoque From Her Parents (Photos) / Flavour With Semah G. Weifur And His Parents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chizzy Alichi Builds A House For Her Parents (Photos) by Mznaett: 8:08pm On Dec 26, 2017
OrestesDante:
angry

∆ She try sha!!!

But the source of her wealth must be questioned... angry

You get mind o

2 Likes

Re: Chizzy Alichi Builds A House For Her Parents (Photos) by eagleeye2: 8:10pm On Dec 26, 2017
OrestesDante:
angry

∆ She try sha!!!

But the source of her wealth must be questioned... angry
But the source of her poverty isn't questioned.

7 Likes

Re: Chizzy Alichi Builds A House For Her Parents (Photos) by Posh(m): 8:11pm On Dec 26, 2017
Cordis92:
Nwa nwanyi bu ife.

Gone are the days when parents bank on their sons to perform magic wink
...chai.. Beauty...wat ll it take for me to hv u in my life? Jus say it nd it ll be done
Re: Chizzy Alichi Builds A House For Her Parents (Photos) by aguyph: 8:11pm On Dec 26, 2017
Cordis92:
Nwa nwanyi bu ife.

via IBU onye ara. If your parents don't bank on you my doe's. ODE.
Re: Chizzy Alichi Builds A House For Her Parents (Photos) by emilykang(f): 8:12pm On Dec 26, 2017
good shild but must she show the world?
Re: Chizzy Alichi Builds A House For Her Parents (Photos) by deeLima86(m): 8:13pm On Dec 26, 2017
Cordis92:
Nwa nwanyi bu ife.

Not anymore women are doing more these days.

1 Like

Re: Chizzy Alichi Builds A House For Her Parents (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 8:13pm On Dec 26, 2017
OK now,we will discuss your issue at the coven tonight
Re: Chizzy Alichi Builds A House For Her Parents (Photos) by rattlesnake(m): 8:14pm On Dec 26, 2017
runs
Re: Chizzy Alichi Builds A House For Her Parents (Photos) by UncutSk(m): 8:14pm On Dec 26, 2017
lmao not hating actress? who knows her wellsha olosho work dey pay
Re: Chizzy Alichi Builds A House For Her Parents (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 8:16pm On Dec 26, 2017
izzy4shizzy:
Its good to help ur parents, but its bad showing off on social media

They fed,clothed,protected you and even sent you to school without putting it on social media.

Thats what I think, but then again, what do I know
there was no social media when they were doing all that.

And she is showing it off for all those other ones that spend their money on irrelevant things like Brazilian hair to have sense and build houses for their parents as well.

4 Likes

Re: Chizzy Alichi Builds A House For Her Parents (Photos) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 26, 2017
I wonder how these Nigerian Actors and Actresses make their money though. With mass piracy, and considering the fact that the quantity of movies dumped out every wee aren't even really in demand, I wonder where their income comes from.
Re: Chizzy Alichi Builds A House For Her Parents (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 8:18pm On Dec 26, 2017
UncutSk:
lmao not hating
actress? who knows her
wellsha olosho work dey pay
this girl that was in one movie about akara that was trending early this year? Even I know she is an actress

Not every actress ia Adesua Etomj or acts those cinema movies, there are many others that are into home videos and even act Igbo movies and Chizzy is in that group.

The fact that you don't know her doesn't mean she isn't an actress

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chizzy Alichi Builds A House For Her Parents (Photos) by ouzo1(m): 8:18pm On Dec 26, 2017
OrestesDante:

angry

∆ So you're feeling like a loser because of this....??

Grow up and be a man and stop shaming yourself...

If not for the respect i have for u, bro u for no like my reply o.. For F.uck sake i knew her

If not for the respect i have for u, bro u for no like my reply... For F.uck sake i knew her

God knows I don't pattern my life in another man's footprints ∆
Re: Chizzy Alichi Builds A House For Her Parents (Photos) by BLACKdagger: 8:22pm On Dec 26, 2017
Cordis92:
Nwa nwanyi bu ife.

Nwaoma.. hiow are u

Igbo gals una too fine shaa.

1 Like

Re: Chizzy Alichi Builds A House For Her Parents (Photos) by Saammiee(m): 8:23pm On Dec 26, 2017
cheesy cheesy
emeijeh:

Must you compare yourself with her?

Do you know if she was busy somewhere while you were snoring on your bed?

I am not surprised at your post, because your name is ozuo (those in Benin will understand)
Re: Chizzy Alichi Builds A House For Her Parents (Photos) by LotusFan: 8:23pm On Dec 26, 2017
I keep saying it. You don’t have to give birth to 100 children for you to have peace and joy in your old age. Give birth to one and raise them right and pray the hone training enter body well-well. You will not regret it.

Well done Chizi !
Re: Chizzy Alichi Builds A House For Her Parents (Photos) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 26, 2017
[quote author=ouzo1 post=63633411][/quote]

angry

∆ Alright bro!!!
Hands off!!! ∆
Re: Chizzy Alichi Builds A House For Her Parents (Photos) by oyoofong(m): 8:24pm On Dec 26, 2017
Down below most have suffered heavily.Kudos baby �!!
Re: Chizzy Alichi Builds A House For Her Parents (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 26, 2017
The girl child will always remember her family, the boys just marry and forget them.

1 Like

Re: Chizzy Alichi Builds A House For Her Parents (Photos) by UncutSk(m): 8:26pm On Dec 26, 2017
safarigirl:
this girl that was in one movie about akara that was trending early this year? Even I know she is an actress

Not every actress ia Adesua Etomj or acts those cinema movies, there are many others that are into home videos and even act Igbo movies and Chizzy is in that group.

The fact that you don't know her doesn't mean she isn't an actress
well we don't know her here in Uganda
Re: Chizzy Alichi Builds A House For Her Parents (Photos) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 26, 2017
Nice crib, you have done well
Re: Chizzy Alichi Builds A House For Her Parents (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 8:28pm On Dec 26, 2017
Good move and thinking and i
Like her last sentence.
Re: Chizzy Alichi Builds A House For Her Parents (Photos) by armyjassy101(m): 8:28pm On Dec 26, 2017
Hmmn are u sure she did built it abi one pot bellied baba alaye did so sad
Re: Chizzy Alichi Builds A House For Her Parents (Photos) by degamemaster(m): 8:28pm On Dec 26, 2017
How many "films" has she acted and what's her character role in movies that she can build this kind of house? Just asking shaa!

1 Like

Re: Chizzy Alichi Builds A House For Her Parents (Photos) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 8:29pm On Dec 26, 2017
God bless her kind heart.
This is a lady with sense and not a fool like most Naija gurls who only slays for the gram to gather likes and popularity while their parents and siblings are languishing in poverty...
Re: Chizzy Alichi Builds A House For Her Parents (Photos) by tiger28: 8:30pm On Dec 26, 2017
Which moneyhow much do actresses make talk less of actorsi can bet that some Married Senator or governor built this thibg jor!
Re: Chizzy Alichi Builds A House For Her Parents (Photos) by highchief1: 8:31pm On Dec 26, 2017
shammahyaro:
God bless her.....May d fruits of her womb be blessed
y womb?
Re: Chizzy Alichi Builds A House For Her Parents (Photos) by godofuck231: 8:35pm On Dec 26, 2017
Teniola2000:
Nollywood Actress, Chizy Alichi has damned all the slay queens and actress by building a Four Bedroom bungalow for her parents in the Village.

According to her, her parents were living in a dilapidated house with leaking roofs,it was such a terrible experience that her Dad considered selling a part of their compound to seal the roofs and just then the Idea of building a New house for them crossed her mind,inspire of all the insults from her fellow stars she still went on to do what was right.

The big question is what's the essence of been a slay queen if Ur parents are leaving on the streets?? Nigerian ladies should imitate this actress and not those ones that leave fake lives on social media...having a girl child wasn't a waste afterall...

News by Joelsblog: https://joelsblog.com.ng/nollywood-actress-chizzy-alichi-reveals-how-she-built-a-house-for-her-parentsinstead-of-buying-a-car/

See forming, meanwhile na fowl cage she come from, NEXT!
Re: Chizzy Alichi Builds A House For Her Parents (Photos) by Omonorsemen: 8:36pm On Dec 26, 2017
My dear your news is one of the most encouraging news I've heard this year... God bless the work of your hand

1 Like

Re: Chizzy Alichi Builds A House For Her Parents (Photos) by pxjosh(m): 8:38pm On Dec 26, 2017
How much would it cost to build such a house from scratch, minust the cost for land?
Re: Chizzy Alichi Builds A House For Her Parents (Photos) by Omonorsemen: 8:39pm On Dec 26, 2017
degamemaster:
How many "films" has she acted and what's her character role in movies that she can build this kind of house? Just asking shaa!
... human beings and wahala.. even if na her toto she sell to build her parents this house then she actually remember the daughter of whom she is.. we do have alot of them in Lagos driving range Rover in a rented apartment and their parents in poverty but she did this because she's got the fear of God in her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chizzy Alichi Builds A House For Her Parents (Photos) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 26, 2017
THE REAL SLAY QUEEN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What Hard Work Has Done For Comedian AY. / Uche Jombo Divorces Kenney Rodriguez After Marriage Crashed - NaijaGists.com / Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.