Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,835 members, 7,806,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Access Bank Plc 2018 Nationwide Graduate Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Plc 2018 Nationwide Graduate Recruitment (2053 Views)

Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 / Ecobank Nigeria Nationwide Graduate Management Development Programme 2018 / Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Nigerian Stock Exchange, 8th May, 201 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank Plc 2018 Nationwide Graduate Recruitment by udjq1(m): 7:40pm On Dec 26, 2017
Access Bank Plc is a financial institution with presence in 9 countries in Africa and the United Kingdom and in all major cities in Nigeria. Also referred to as the Africa’s Bank of Best Practice, Access Bank operates on a platform of strong ethics, governance and professionalism.

We are seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions:

1. Graduate Executive Trainee

2. Graduate Frontline Intern

Application Link

https://www.careerhob.com/access-bank-plc-2018-nationwide-graduate-recruitment/

Job Application Deadline

7th January, 2018.
Re: Access Bank Plc 2018 Nationwide Graduate Recruitment by dvaliant: 8:03pm On Dec 26, 2017
udjq1:
Access Bank Plc is a financial institution with presence in 9 countries in Africa and the United Kingdom and in all major cities in Nigeria. Also referred to as the Africa’s Bank of Best Practice, Access Bank operates on a platform of strong ethics, governance and professionalism.

We are seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions:

1. Graduate Executive Trainee

2. Graduate Frontline Intern

Application Link

https://www.careerhob.com/access-bank-plc-2018-nationwide-graduate-recruitment/

Job Application Deadline

7th January, 2018.

Thanks bro.

Abeg people wey dey Instagram community make una try share tomorrow's password for here.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Plc 2018 Nationwide Graduate Recruitment by haylegbede1(m): 9:37pm On Dec 26, 2017
Abeg ooo make una share am for here oo

dvaliant:

Thanks bro.

Abeg people wey dey Instagram community make una try share tomorrow's password for here.

Thanks
Re: Access Bank Plc 2018 Nationwide Graduate Recruitment by idumsky(m): 4:54am On Dec 27, 2017
Password for the day biko
Re: Access Bank Plc 2018 Nationwide Graduate Recruitment by Limitless77: 12:19pm On Dec 27, 2017
dvaliant:

Thanks bro.

Thanks
Re: Access Bank Plc 2018 Nationwide Graduate Recruitment by Limitless77: 12:29pm On Dec 27, 2017
Thumbs up to Access bank. I see them taking the future. They're really setting the pace, embracing diversity and merit while most banks are employing their relatives and friends only.
Re: Access Bank Plc 2018 Nationwide Graduate Recruitment by kadijat01(f): 6:24am On Dec 30, 2017
Please the code for the day is it only for the front-line or for both frontline and graduate categories
Re: Access Bank Plc 2018 Nationwide Graduate Recruitment by dvaliant: 9:40am On Dec 30, 2017
kadijat01:
Please the code for the day is it only for the front-line or for both frontline and graduate categories

It's for both. Please when you get the code do paste it here. Thanks
Re: Access Bank Plc 2018 Nationwide Graduate Recruitment by TLene: 9:47am On Dec 30, 2017
Good morning all. Please what are the things I need to upload for the application? Do I need to scan my credentials? Also, do you think its a good idea for anyone who is completing NYSC in April to apply? Are they rejecting every school that is not listed?

Also tried joining with the link. It's not working. Here's my number 08034300039. Please add me. Thank you.
Re: Access Bank Plc 2018 Nationwide Graduate Recruitment by haylegbede1(m): 8:44am On Dec 31, 2017
TLene:
Good morning all. Please what are the things I need to upload for the application? Do I need to scan my credentials? Also, do you think its a good idea for anyone who is completing NYSC in April to apply? Are they rejecting every school that is not listed?

Also tried joining with the link. It's not working. Here's my number 08034300039. Please add me. Thank you.

You can still apply IMO. As long as yu won't have to travel long distance for test and interview I think its worth the try and its gon be a good experience.

As for them rejecting schools not listed, well it kinda seems so, cause all my guys and I got rejected despite meeting other criteria. But you can still try it won't take anything away from you, they rejected some whose uni were listed too, so try your luck

And your passing out april, some recruitment process takes up to 4 months or even more

So, there you go

If you are applyin for anythin and yu have to upload yur nysc discharge, just upload ur call up letter instead

Have a good day
Re: Access Bank Plc 2018 Nationwide Graduate Recruitment by Stormyweather(m): 8:51am On Dec 31, 2017
haylegbede1:

You can still apply IMO. As long as yu won't have to travel long distance for test and interview I think its worth the try and its gon be a good experience.

As for them rejecting schools not listed, well it kinda seems so, cause all my guys and I got rejected despite meeting other criteria. But you can still try it won't take anything away from you, they rejected some whose uni were listed too, so try your luck

And your passing out april, some recruitment process takes up to 4 months or even more

So, there you go

If you are applyin for anythin and yu have to upload yur nysc discharge, just upload ur call up letter instead

Have a good day
can someone who got a rejection mail regarding apply? I'm starting to think it's random selection
Re: Access Bank Plc 2018 Nationwide Graduate Recruitment by haylegbede1(m): 8:58am On Dec 31, 2017
Stormyweather:
can someone who got a rejection mail regarding apply? I'm starting to think it's random selection

Yu mean you wanna re apply

I don't think that is an offence, not a criminal offence at least grin

Yu will have to use anoda email tho
Re: Access Bank Plc 2018 Nationwide Graduate Recruitment by Stormyweather(m): 9:05am On Dec 31, 2017
haylegbede1:

Yu mean you wanna re apply

I don't think that is an offence, not a criminal offence at least grin

Yu will have to use anoda email tho
okay then. Thanks
Re: Access Bank Plc 2018 Nationwide Graduate Recruitment by dvaliant: 8:17pm On Jan 12, 2018
Hello Guys, what's the update?

(1) (Reply)

United Nations Young Professionals Programme 2019 Now Open. Apply / Etb Test, 22nd August, 2007 / Chevron Interview: Drilling And Pet Eng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.