Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,892 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? (93316 Views)

RE: We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / Report Card For "One Corner" Dance! Ghana Records 80% Increase In HIV In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 26, 2017
greiboy:
How will the benefit thing be . I am game sha, as long ego is not too involved cheesy
the benefit thing na ze oza room business .no strings attached cheesy.
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Mynd44: 10:10pm On Dec 26, 2017
Biacan1:
Mynd44 I would have love to date you but I learnt from guys here that you have high temper issues that's my only problem with you
I am also a Yoruba demon and I suck blood.

Please stay away

1 Like

Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 26, 2017
mhisbliss:
really? Oya start wearing see through dresses naw and increase ya efforts maybe being on nairaland all day will pay off cheesy

Lol don't mind me jare just wondering why you're praying for this instead of sucess
Hahahahahh

I'm already successful in my own way
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 26, 2017
lefulefu:
the benefit thing na ze oza room business .no strings attached cheesy.
That is my kind of business
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 26, 2017
Biacan1:
You can check now

A natural smiley
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 26, 2017
Mynd44:

I am also a Yoruba demon and I suck blood.

Please stay away
I love you you're mine I can't afford to lose you biko do the needful oga
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by makydebbie(f): 10:11pm On Dec 26, 2017
emusmithy:

For real?
No. lipsrsealed

I'm married and not searching.
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by iamJ(m): 10:13pm On Dec 26, 2017
falconey:

Jude seriously free the girl na when I see her pics na him I decide not to diss her, I come even dey pity, even dey think to send her money to eat.

I free am I no want situation whereby people go start say na falconey_ diss make jodha enter well.

grin grin grin grin well ke, she will float oooo grin grin grin those bones, weight nothing cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Blackhawk03(f): 10:13pm On Dec 26, 2017
greiboy:
Can the two really be separated(fear and excitement). When you are in love, emotions switch back and forth.

Of course. Why would you even give room to fear in the first place? Fear leads to insecurity which in turn births distrust, what's love without trust?

The fall of every love story starts with a strand of fear.

3 Likes

Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by harry2sexy(m): 10:13pm On Dec 26, 2017
Biacan1:
Some people don't get to understand me they always think I'm bad which I'm not and it's causing me lost lots of relationships I just wish there's anyone who can understand me better even if it's on nairaland I'm willing to become a change woman embarassed

U can't be changed.no offence cos majority of people,male n female hv this mindset that there's someone out there who they're going to change for when d time is right but it's a blatant lie

1 Like

Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 26, 2017
makydebbie:
No. lipsrsealed

I'm married and not searching.

Thread For Singles... lipsrsealed
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by chibwike(m): 10:14pm On Dec 26, 2017
Biacan1:
Some people don't get to understand me they always think I'm bad which I'm not and it's causing me lost lots of relationships I just wish there's anyone who can understand me better even if it's on nairaland I'm willing to become a change woman embarassed
Sorry dear..

They must have a reason to think so

what aren't you doing right?
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 26, 2017
greiboy:
That is my kind of business

3 Likes

Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by iamJ(m): 10:15pm On Dec 26, 2017
emusmithy:

A natural smiley
embarassed wetin dey worry these boys cry cry cry cry

let me check ur dp

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy no worry fire down
[img]https://media./images/d4ed531ccc5fa7c9a1f62c0414dddae5/tenor.gif[/img]

6 Likes

Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Blackhawk03(f): 10:15pm On Dec 26, 2017
makydebbie:
Awwn bae, "Junior" just sparked memories. sad

embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by chibwike(m): 10:16pm On Dec 26, 2017
emusmithy:

Hey, my cool bro all the way... Thanks, I appreciate.
Pray for the right one..Yeah. But, they all claim to be 'Godfearing' o. Will God show her to you in a dream?
You can't claim what you aren't
That bad or good attitude must pop out eventually

1 Like

Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by mhisbliss(f): 10:16pm On Dec 26, 2017
Biacan1:
Hahahahahh

I'm already successful in my own way
now work more on your sucess and take good care of your loved ones, if you feel lonely just surround yourself with happy people who care about you, drink good wine eat well and get yourself a puppy, instead of trying to imprison yourself in the name of relationship, I prefer white guys, less stressful,caring, civilized, green card and mixed babies rock

1 Like

Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by EmyLeo(m): 10:17pm On Dec 26, 2017

1 Like

Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 26, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Of course. Why would you even give room to fear in the first place? Fear leads to insecurity which in turn births distrust, what's love without trust?

The fall of every love story starts with a strand of fear.
So you have absolute control of your emotions and you don't feel any unnecessary fear. is that what you are saying?
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Fkforyou(m): 10:18pm On Dec 26, 2017
emusmithy:

Are you sure she ain't ... lying?

No she ain't, confirmed from her best friend, seen the dudes pics too... angry The lucky bastard... angry

Perhaps, it won't last long if anything should start between us...We would soon go our separate ways.
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by makydebbie(f): 10:18pm On Dec 26, 2017
emusmithy:

Thread For Singles... lipsrsealed
I'm here on behalf of my sis Blackhawk03 who has decided to shame our family tree by not getting married. If she doesn't want husband, I'll search for her. angry

2 Likes

Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 26, 2017
iamJ:
embarassed wetin dey worry these boys cry cry cry cry

let me check ur dp

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy no worry fire down
[img]https://media./images/d4ed531ccc5fa7c9a1f62c0414dddae5/tenor.gif[/img]

She is a natural. If you are pained, conceal it.
That's maturity.
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 26, 2017
Jodha:

Lefu...but yhure not single nah...I've already gaht an ukwulicious bae for yhu nah... undecided
hope she no fat like mamagee oocheesy.cos if she too orobo i will jus deny her.
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by falconey(m): 10:18pm On Dec 26, 2017
iamJ:
grin grin grin grin well ke, she will float oooo grin grin grin those bones, weight nothing cheesy cheesy

hahhahahhahaha Jude o hahaahhahaa see as she look like person wey her life remain 1bar.

See bones everywhere, if na fasting go make people make heaven, looking like that. I sure say God no go say make she fast.
Na free pass

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Martin0(m): 10:18pm On Dec 26, 2017
[quote author=lefulefu post=63636577][/quote]
Ur friend don deactivate oo
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 26, 2017
chibwike:
You can't claim what you aren't

That bad or good attitude must pop out eventually

Yeah, true.

We pray it doesn't pop out late. embarassed
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Yuneehk(f): 10:19pm On Dec 26, 2017
emusmithy:

Emusmith former. Add "y" to it, later.

I've been rolling in Romanceland for years now. I think you're supposed to know me and YES, I've noticed you. cool
Why am I supposed to know you?
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by makydebbie(f): 10:20pm On Dec 26, 2017
Blackhawk03:

embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed
Now I gat you all mushy. cheesy

It's okay bae, I'm good. smiley
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by mhisbliss(f): 10:20pm On Dec 26, 2017
chibwike:
What exactly are the troubles?
having to answer this kind of questions for one, like you own me already

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (60) (Reply)

Students Dancing At A Pool Party (photos) / Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) / Girl Thanks A Guy Who Paid Her For Sex (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.