Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? (93459 Views)

RE: We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / Report Card For "One Corner" Dance! Ghana Records 80% Increase In HIV In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Martin0(m): 10:53pm On Dec 26, 2017
biacan2:
Hahahahahh the other one dey come out next week so I go dey use am

You mean another moniker?shocked
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by mhisbliss(f): 10:53pm On Dec 26, 2017
ouzo1:

Tot I was alone
lol me too
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Martin0(m): 10:54pm On Dec 26, 2017
biacan2:
Abegi leave that matter
Ok magrin
By the way who get the other account knownfor---
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by biacan2(f): 10:54pm On Dec 26, 2017
Martin0:

That individual wanna try me so am in for the gamegringrin

So u nor like money abigrin

I suspect u are behind that monikergrin
Nor be me nah that guy way I upload him pics that vic.tor
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Jodha(f): 10:55pm On Dec 26, 2017
iamJ:
u have started fantasizing about me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

i have seen ur pix, many times, trust me, if i say what i think bluntly, u will neva use ur pix as dp again

take the little dirty dignity u have left and walk away, u dont want som1 like me on ur case smiley

I just viewed yhur profile to see the thing wey dey type....

I spit on yhur wide nose ....tuah tuah...

See how haggard yhu look...yhure a disgrace...mature man for that matter...

2 Likes

Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by biacan2(f): 10:55pm On Dec 26, 2017
Martin0:

Ok magrin

By the way who get the other account knownfor---
That guy wey I fight with yesterday vic.tor
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by ouzo1(m): 10:56pm On Dec 26, 2017
mhisbliss:
lol me too

Nah u re nt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by iamJ(m): 10:56pm On Dec 26, 2017
[s]
mhisbliss:
hehehe it never gets old, its not too late to get your act together jude, hope you're taking your pain meds, have fun and ease up, 2018 is around the corner
[/s] abeg stop faking cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy its not u, its boring, u have been trying so hard to get on my good side grin grin grin saw ur mentions, doesnt work like that with me, upgrade ur life, i will evaluate ur progress and we shall see smiley

3 Likes

Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Martin0(m): 10:56pm On Dec 26, 2017
biacan2:
Nor be me nah that guy way I upload him pics that vic.tor

Oh I seegrin

Well he should bring stake 100k with me then I will go offline NL for one week without chating with any women/lady
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by biacan2(f): 10:57pm On Dec 26, 2017
Martin0:

You mean another moniker?shocked
No the first one wey nah biacan
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Martin0(m): 10:58pm On Dec 26, 2017
biacan2:
No the first one wey nah biacan
Oh ok. Biacan who get that number wey u take ring me that daygrin
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by biacan2(f): 10:58pm On Dec 26, 2017
Martin0:

Oh I seegrin

Well he should bring stake 100k with me then I will go offline NL for one week without chating with any women/lady
You can't do this to me martin

1 Like

Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Martin0(m): 10:58pm On Dec 26, 2017
biacan2:
That guy wey I fight with yesterday vic.tor

Okgrin
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by biacan2(f): 10:59pm On Dec 26, 2017
Martin0:

Oh ok.
Biacan who get that number wey u take ring me that daygrin
Nah the one wey I dey use for office
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Martin0(m): 10:59pm On Dec 26, 2017
biacan2:
You can't do this to me martin
Na wa for u oogrin Him wan bet with me nagrin
Abi u nor see wetin him talk?
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Martin0(m): 11:00pm On Dec 26, 2017
biacan2:

Oh na wa oo so u dey carry office line go house?
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Rukkydelta(f): 11:00pm On Dec 26, 2017
Not financially ready

1 Like

Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by biacan2(f): 11:00pm On Dec 26, 2017
Martin0:

Na wa for u oogrin
Him wan bet with me nagrin

Abi u nor see wetin him talk?
He wants to use scope take you away from me which can't happen

Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 26, 2017
Yuneehk:

I think I'm the only one who goes through a thread without checking who the Op is, and what section it's in. Well, it's a pleasure meeting you emusmithy

If that makes you uncomfortable, I meant 'Unique' means the same thing right?
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by iamJ(m): 11:00pm On Dec 26, 2017
[s]
Jodha:

I just viewed yhur profile to see the thing wey dey type....

I spit on yhur wide nose ....tuah tuah...

See how haggard yhu look...yhure a disgrace...mature man for that matter...
[/s] call me ugly na cry cry cry pls grin

take my advice and stop nw, if i change moniker lipsrsealed all these calm vibes go end fast

1 Like

Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by ouzo1(m): 11:01pm On Dec 26, 2017
Makydebbie goan sleep jare... Dnt cm to work late o
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by chibwike(m): 11:01pm On Dec 26, 2017
mhisbliss:
I haven't met one who's not clingy, paranoid, insecure and possesive, serious turnoff for me, I am the type that won't call often and you won't see me often but you have to be cool with it
You must be quite beautiful... Facially or maybe in character.

for them to be possessive of you.

A guy that truly loves you might exhibit these traits..its left for you to caution him.. and if he respects you.. he'd listen to you.

Me I'd just make sure the girl falls for me... then it'd be more easier..

I don't need to possess her again.. Na she go possess me
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by biacan2(f): 11:01pm On Dec 26, 2017
Martin0:

Oh na wa oo so u dey carry office line go house?
Yes nah our director give me
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Martin0(m): 11:02pm On Dec 26, 2017
biacan2:

Pesin call the my number today with that line! Though I nor pick d call sha coz I nor know who exactly be that pesin na untill this night na I go check the number well con see say na that same line u take call,coz I be wan call u wen u deactivate to know why

Though say I con remember iu talk say nor be ur line be that!
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 26, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Not financially ready

shocked shocked shocked Like you are saving up for relationship?

1 Like

Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Yuneehk(f): 11:04pm On Dec 26, 2017
emusmithy:

Same here Yuneehk(very hard to spell). Can I simply say "special"?
Yea, you can say that. I've gotta hit the sacks now. Goodnight
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Martin0(m): 11:04pm On Dec 26, 2017
biacan2:
He wants to use scope take you away from me which can't happen

Ok ooogrin
I want make him try am with me so him body go pain am wellgrin
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by biacan2(f): 11:04pm On Dec 26, 2017
cheesy
Martin0:

Pesin call the my number today with that line! Though I nor pick d call sha coz I nor know who exactly be that pesin na untill this night na I go check the number well con see say na that same line u take call,coz I be wan call u wen u deactivate to know why

Though say I con remember iu talk say nor be ur line be that!
Nah me just try play with you small
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Martin0(m): 11:05pm On Dec 26, 2017
biacan2:
Yes nah our director give me
Eh eh ok oogringrin
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Martin0(m): 11:05pm On Dec 26, 2017
biacan2:
cheesy Nah me just try play with you small

Eh eh ok I dey come grin
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Jodha(f): 11:06pm On Dec 26, 2017
iamJ:
[s][/s] call me ugly na cry cry cry pls grin

take my advice and stop nw, if i change moniker lipsrsealed all these calm vibes go end fast

Anybody wey tell yhu say yhu handsome dey deceive yhu...yhure what they call bleached baboon...aka bb...

Lool...lekwanum anya this mad man...get lost bingo....
I need not stress my thumbs with yhu...

We're done!!!...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (60) (Reply)

How To Stop Your Man From Cheating: The Very Weird But Very Workable Way / Men With Skinny Legs / How Driving Lesson Became A Sex Galore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.