Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,515 members, 7,801,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Mary The Mother Of Jesus Had No Other Children. A Biblical Perspective - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mary The Mother Of Jesus Had No Other Children. A Biblical Perspective (6271 Views)

If Jesus Had Not Resurrected? / What Happens When A Believer "Dies In Sin"? A Biblical Exposition Of What Sin Is / Birth Of Jesus: Did Mary Have Other Children Aside From Jesus Christ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Mary The Mother Of Jesus Had No Other Children. A Biblical Perspective by Ubenedictus(m): 4:09pm On Oct 06, 2018
Glycolysis:

So which human nature did Mary inherit from David,she being a descendent ?
We are heading for an interesting topic,hence I will need your detail answer to the question above..
If i say u lack understanding it will seem i just dont like u.

are there different human natures? Jesus had the same human nature like me, except sin. the same human nature we all have. if Jesus didnt have it then he isnt the messiah he could never redeem us unless he is like us.
Re: Mary The Mother Of Jesus Had No Other Children. A Biblical Perspective by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 06, 2018
Ubenedictus:
If i say u lack understanding it will seem i just dont like u.

are there different human natures? Jesus had the same human nature like me, except sin. the same human nature we all have. if Jesus didnt have it then he isnt the messiah he could never redeem us unless he is like us.
You don't need to like me..

Great input from you...
Jesus got our human nature , felt the pains we felt & was tempted as we are always tempted,only that he did not inherit the sinful nature ( adamic nature ) of the fallen man.

Am actually learning from you...

Please what do you understand about the immaculate conception of Mary & how that relate to Jesus ..

Oh sorry,do you actually believe in the immaculate conception of Mary ?

Funny question on my part to ask,when I knew from the outset that you're a Roman catholic..but I will still appreciate your respond here since I'm dealing with just an individual.
Re: Mary The Mother Of Jesus Had No Other Children. A Biblical Perspective by Ubenedictus(m): 5:00pm On Oct 30, 2018
Glycolysis:

You don't need to like me..

Great input from you...
Jesus got our human nature , felt the pains we felt & was tempted as we are always tempted,only that he did not inherit the sinful nature ( adamic nature ) of the fallen man.

Am actually learning from you...

Please what do you understand about the immaculate conception of Mary & how that relate to Jesus ..

Oh sorry,do you actually believe in the immaculate conception of Mary ?

Funny question on my part to ask,when I knew from the outset that you're a Roman catholic..but I will still appreciate your respond here since I'm dealing with just an individual.

please remind me how the immaculate conception relates to this topic, why not open a thread for that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Pray Effectively By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Phd / A Question JW Cannot Answer / Is Tithe Collected Daily, Weekly, Monthly Or Yearly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.