Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,148 members, 7,807,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Am I The Only That Noticed Banks Didnt Send Xmas Messages. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Am I The Only That Noticed Banks Didnt Send Xmas Messages. (805 Views)

I Just Noticed A Fraudulent POS Withdrawal On My Account / Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS / 100 Naira Denomination In Circulation Are Worn Out. Who Else Has Noticed This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I The Only That Noticed Banks Didnt Send Xmas Messages. by cutestphysically(f): 9:49pm On Dec 26, 2017
I sincerely hope my money is still safe with them. If you received let us know. My banks are Access and keystone.
Re: Am I The Only That Noticed Banks Didnt Send Xmas Messages. by eezeribe(m): 9:51pm On Dec 26, 2017
OK
Re: Am I The Only That Noticed Banks Didnt Send Xmas Messages. by coluka: 9:52pm On Dec 26, 2017
Na true o. Mine are UBA, access and ecobank. None of them sent any Christmas message. Na wa

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only That Noticed Banks Didnt Send Xmas Messages. by slizzyb(m): 10:00pm On Dec 26, 2017
Datz true oo, I noticed it
Re: Am I The Only That Noticed Banks Didnt Send Xmas Messages. by TheLogicalMind(m): 10:19pm On Dec 26, 2017
I've seen Christmas commercials sponsored by FCMB and Zenith on DSTV and YouTube.
Re: Am I The Only That Noticed Banks Didnt Send Xmas Messages. by cutestphysically(f): 10:22pm On Dec 26, 2017
TheLogicalMind:
I've seen Christmas commercials sponsored by FCMB and Zenith on DSTV and YouTube.
I mean the text messages we normally get from them in times like this.

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only That Noticed Banks Didnt Send Xmas Messages. by TheLogicalMind(m): 10:25pm On Dec 26, 2017
cutestphysically:
I mean the text messages we normally get from them in times like this.

Nope. You're quite right, I haven't received received any text messages from my bank(Diamond Bank)).

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only That Noticed Banks Didnt Send Xmas Messages. by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 10:28pm On Dec 26, 2017
It's Jesus Christ birthday not yours... So it's not necessary

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only That Noticed Banks Didnt Send Xmas Messages. by somito121(m): 10:30pm On Dec 26, 2017
Buhari has finished them all. No more looted free money circulation.
Re: Am I The Only That Noticed Banks Didnt Send Xmas Messages. by czarina(f): 10:34pm On Dec 26, 2017
Same here. None sent. It is well.
Re: Am I The Only That Noticed Banks Didnt Send Xmas Messages. by eleko1: 10:49pm On Dec 26, 2017
unsolicited sms.They'll still charge u..aka my Elephant, Gtb.I neva capture Ecobank sha.I still fey observe dem.
Re: Am I The Only That Noticed Banks Didnt Send Xmas Messages. by mexxmoney: 10:54pm On Dec 26, 2017
They don't have any joy or goodwill to share. No joy at all , business has been bad this year

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only That Noticed Banks Didnt Send Xmas Messages. by cutestphysically(f): 10:54pm On Dec 26, 2017
Are they acting on "order from above" l wonder.
Re: Am I The Only That Noticed Banks Didnt Send Xmas Messages. by itchie: 10:57pm On Dec 26, 2017
Me too oh. My bank didn't send any message. Chai, what is happening in this country nah?
Re: Am I The Only That Noticed Banks Didnt Send Xmas Messages. by kurt09(m): 11:16pm On Dec 26, 2017
I blame PDP successful convention. We enjoyed Christmas last year without fuel scarcity. We received Christmas sms. I will continue to blame them until they apologise for destroying our common wealth.
Re: Am I The Only That Noticed Banks Didnt Send Xmas Messages. by DTalented(m): 3:53am On Dec 27, 2017
God will punish access bank. The only thing they know how to send is debit alert.
Re: Am I The Only That Noticed Banks Didnt Send Xmas Messages. by Shollay20(m): 6:27am On Dec 27, 2017
I RECEIVED FROM GTBANK
Re: Am I The Only That Noticed Banks Didnt Send Xmas Messages. by Pavore9: 6:39am On Dec 27, 2017
Will we not be charged when they send it?

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only That Noticed Banks Didnt Send Xmas Messages. by Bobbybenard(m): 7:54am On Dec 27, 2017
Op you are right. I didn't receive a Xmas message from my FBN,GTB and STERLING
Re: Am I The Only That Noticed Banks Didnt Send Xmas Messages. by nomoless: 10:23am On Dec 28, 2017
I got messages from FBN & GTB.
Re: Am I The Only That Noticed Banks Didnt Send Xmas Messages. by engrobidigbo: 5:02pm On Jan 30, 2018
I got from all my bankers.... GTB, Stanbic IBTC, 1st Bank, Access Bank wink

(1) (Reply)

Reps Seek Ban On Importation Of Fish / Advice Me On Any Business That I Can Start With 500k / Money From Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.