Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,608 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Jailbreak Your Ps3's Via Web Exploit With Me. - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Jailbreak Your Ps3's Via Web Exploit With Me. (9002 Views)

Sell Your Ps3/ps4/ps5 For Quick Cash / Abuja : Install Over 70 Best Of Ps3 Games *pkg* Hack l Fix Your Ps3 Console / Get Your Ps3 And Ps4 Games Installed On Your Console For As Low As 500naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jailbreak Your Ps3's Via Web Exploit With Me. by nigmarelli(m): 12:41pm On Jul 03, 2018
Abduletudaye:

Hehe... The thing dey act normal for now but the PES18 still no play..

Greetings and happy new month Bossman,how far your PES 18?Thanks for the likes and share o!I see am,really appreciate the support.Spread the word for me abeg.Cheers.
Re: Jailbreak Your Ps3's Via Web Exploit With Me. by thuylinhphan(f): 9:21am On Jul 04, 2018
nig my guy,,, my ps3 has not been displaying o, all of a sudden, the image on screen started shaking i tried it again it wouldn't show anymore. what to do?
Re: Jailbreak Your Ps3's Via Web Exploit With Me. by nigmarelli(m): 2:20pm On Jul 04, 2018
thuylinhphan:
nig my guy,,, my ps3 has not been displaying o, all of a sudden, the image on screen started shaking i tried it again it wouldn't show anymore. what to do?

Greetings Paddy,hope you are good.Make sure the hdmi is connected properly to both console and tv and try again,if you can lay your hand on a spare hdmi cable,connect firmly and try again.Make we diagonse wetin dey do am before knowing what to do next.
Re: Jailbreak Your Ps3's Via Web Exploit With Me. by nigmarelli(m): 12:44am On Jul 16, 2018
thuylinhphan:

Greetings Boss,hope all is well.How far the display now?
Re: Jailbreak Your Ps3's Via Web Exploit With Me. by nigmarelli(m): 1:07am On Jul 30, 2018
nigmarelli:
Greetings to all nairalanders,great news for PS3 console owners with these models;
i)All phats(nor or nand),
2)slims with serials 20***,21*** and 25*** that have a minimum downgradable version 3.56 and lower.
Now you can jailbreak yours if you have one in the category above with yours truly via the internet for just 3500 flat with custom firmware and multiman to boot(Ver 1/2).Prerequisites are owning the consoles above and having a functional and strong internet at home as well as my t.fare to and fro and i can come do it for you and the 3500 for the hacking.Note:cech 25*** with minimum downgradeable version of 3.60 and above wont work;cech 3*** and Cech 4**** and all superslims wont work.Contact me on this:08081579796(call or whatsapp whichever one you prefer) for more details.
Cheers and thanks guys.
Re: Jailbreak Your Ps3's Via Web Exploit With Me. by nigmarelli(m): 11:38am On Aug 08, 2018
nigmarelli:
Greetings to all nairalanders,great news for PS3 console owners with these models;
i)All phats(nor or nand),
2)slims with serials 20***,21*** and 25*** that have a minimum downgradable version 3.56 and lower.
Now you can jailbreak yours if you have one in the category above with yours truly via the internet for just 3500 flat with custom firmware and multiman to booth.Prerequisites are owning the consoles above and having a functional and strong internet at home as well as my t.fare to and fro and i can come do it for you and the 3500 for the hacking.Note:cech 25*** with minimum downgradeable version of 3.60 and above wont work;cech 3*** and Cech 4**** and all superslims wont work.Contact me on this:08081579796(call or whatsapp whichever one you prefer) for more details.
Cheers and thanks guys.
Re: Jailbreak Your Ps3's Via Web Exploit With Me. by ladykilllar: 4:21pm On Aug 09, 2018
[quote author= nigmarelli post=70092175][/quote]

Firmware version is 4.82
Ps3 model is CECH-21*** hackable?
Re: Jailbreak Your Ps3's Via Web Exploit With Me. by nigmarelli(m): 4:49pm On Aug 09, 2018
ladykilllar:

Firmware version is 4.82
Ps3 model is CECH-21*** hackable?

Greetings Boss,Place the full CECH**** here or send it to me on whatsapp.You could aternatively download PS3 downgrader checker and follow the instructions how to check the minimum downgrade on the PS3;4.55 or less is definitely a go with multiman.
Re: Jailbreak Your Ps3's Via Web Exploit With Me. by ladykilllar: 6:18pm On Aug 09, 2018
nigmarelli:

Greetings Boss,Place the full CECH**** here or send it to me on whatsapp.You could aternatively download PS3 downgrader checker and follow the instructions how to check the minimum downgrade on the PS3;4.55 or less is definitely a go with multiman.

Cech 2103B ps3 slim, is it hackable? Don't really know about all these tech stuff
Re: Jailbreak Your Ps3's Via Web Exploit With Me. by nigmarelli(m): 7:35pm On Aug 09, 2018
ladykilllar:

Cech 2103B ps3 slim, is it hackable? Don't really know about all these tech stuff

Like i said before,if you have the console already just google for how to check minimum downgrade on PS3,download the software from the site and follow the instructions,you'll know if it's hackable after you check minimum version it can downgrade too.

Greetings Boss,how far,have you been able to sort the issue out?
Re: Jailbreak Your Ps3's Via Web Exploit With Me. by Ayodeletobby: 11:10am On Aug 10, 2018
Install /jailbreak / hack ur ps4 console and as well

Buy ur PS4 PKG games files at reasonable nd affordable price...pm me for more enquires.....07063236905

irrespective of ur location ...we deliver wit ease

Available
Naruto trilogy: road to boruto
Crash sane
Far cry 5
Monster hunter world
Rocket league
Assassin creed origins
Call of duty wwii
Shadow of collosus
Dragon ball 2
Wolftein 2
Battlefield 1
Dyimg light
Fifa 18
Pes 18
Pes 17
God of war 4
Mortal combat xl
Tekken 7
wwe2018
Wwe 2017
Battlefront
Far cry 4
Ghost recon
Grand theft auto V
Homefront
Horizon zero down
Mass effect andromeda
Need for speed
Prey
Nioh
Resident evil 7
Rise of tomb raider
witcher 3
Gt sport
Uncharted 4 thief end
uncharted 5 lost legacy
Batman arhkam knight
Sniper elite
Assassin creed syndicate
Rachet nd clank
Last of us
Injustice 2
Injustice league
Dead or alive
Destiny
E.t.c

Re: Jailbreak Your Ps3's Via Web Exploit With Me. by nigmarelli(m): 2:22am On Aug 16, 2018
ladykilllar:

Firmware version is 4.82 Ps3 model is CECH-21*** hackable?
Greetings Boss,how far?Have you sorted out the issue?
Re: Jailbreak Your Ps3's Via Web Exploit With Me. by ladykilllar: 7:28pm On Aug 16, 2018
nigmarelli:

Greetings Boss,how far?Have you sorted out the issue?

Hello sir, men I have been very busy with different things on my neck, I will holla when ready
Re: Jailbreak Your Ps3's Via Web Exploit With Me. by nigmarelli(m): 3:30pm On Sep 10, 2018
ladykilllar:

Hello sir, men I have been very busy with different things on my neck, I will holla when ready

Greetings Boss,i understand jare,hola when you're ready.Cheers.
Re: Jailbreak Your Ps3's Via Web Exploit With Me. by nigmarelli(m): 10:23pm On Oct 03, 2018
Greetings my guys,happy new month to you all.For those of you trying to reach me on whatsapp and can't,please kindly call me instead,my whatsapp has gone ballistic and wont work anymore.Please call my line:08081579796 instead till i can find a fix.Cheers and thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Popular Video Games That Are Illuminati GAMERS BEWARE!!! / Pes 2017 And Fifa 2017 Graphics / Funding Your Playstation Network Account With Ease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.