Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,992 members, 7,799,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! (106957 Views)

Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements / Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies / South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by IamHeWrites: 1:00am On Dec 27, 2017
A Nigerian lady, Sylvie has taken to Twitter to cry out about being single as the year is about to end.

She listed requirements she wants in her man as she begged her followers to help her retweet for awareness.

She wrote;
“It’s almost new year and no husband yet
I need a man with the following
Good cook
6ft/ above
Dark skinned
Salary range of (300k above)
Dual citizen
Not a first son of the family abeg
Good sense of humor
Smart, witty and God fearing
RT my husband is on your TL"

She continued…
“I’m a great cook
I work hard for my money (my business)
I’m 5″8
With or without makeup I’m beautiful
I’m smart, great sense of humor
Will make Good partner
Great family background
Yeah I’m also gon satisfy my man emotionally, sexually, et al.,”

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/this-pretty-nigerian-lady-is-looking.html

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Nobody: 1:03am On Dec 27, 2017
Trash.
Take some sand in your papa compound and mould the husband you want, you slowpoke. angry

Anything for troll these days. angry

616 Likes 37 Shares

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by SaintAlbert53: 1:05am On Dec 27, 2017
a desperate finder would never put conditions attached anyways...I'll check her her profile when she posts the one without conditions mbok...

55 Likes

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by koolaid87: 1:10am On Dec 27, 2017
That's her cup of tea.

If you're not her spec, just ignore her.

No need to curse

172 Likes 10 Shares

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Airforce1(m): 1:25am On Dec 27, 2017
Beauty without good character is zero

He must be a good cook? Bitch please ..

104 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Macgreat(m): 1:42am On Dec 27, 2017
Clearly this na one chance for any man that get married to this one...

After selling and still selling her V-G . . . her personal business.

Hear her, "I will satisfy my man" obviously most women have nothing to offer than sex.

A wise woman, even at 70 she is still adding value but all these girls of nowadays have nothing.

Do they think men want to have sex all the time? Freaking No. . . for men, sex can be tiring.

330 Likes 28 Shares

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Rigel95(m): 1:51am On Dec 27, 2017
above 300k salary ,dual citizen?
Just say you need an escape from poverty.

444 Likes 25 Shares

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Archangel15: 1:52am On Dec 27, 2017
[s]
koolaid87:
That's her cup of tea.

No need to curse

[/s]

She's stupid, She's so wonderful and she has not found a husband yet.

137 Likes

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Kseafresh: 2:23am On Dec 27, 2017
a breathing sex doll

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:23am On Dec 27, 2017
I think what she needs is clay, not husband

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Nobody: 3:13am On Dec 27, 2017
It's quite funny how girls overrate themselves.

167 Likes 7 Shares

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by jerryunit48: 3:14am On Dec 27, 2017
She go see one

1 Like

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Nobody: 3:17am On Dec 27, 2017
I see nothing wrong in her list grin AMen. She shall have

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by littlewonders: 3:20am On Dec 27, 2017
3 minutes fame is okay but stupidity is absolete.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by bro4u: 5:06am On Dec 27, 2017
mtcheewwww
Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by williamdeluxe(m): 6:09am On Dec 27, 2017
Na wa o... When Men were at her beck and call, she no gree. Now see where shakara don drop am.

13 Likes

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 27, 2017
My friend here has dual citizenship.

Nigeria and Biafra, I hope you will manage him..cheesy

378 Likes 18 Shares

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by tiredoflife(m): 7:04am On Dec 27, 2017
Purebeerry:
My friend here has dual citizenship.

Nigeria and Biafra, I hope you will manage him..cheesy
no mind d mumu she go manage Benin republic and Niger Republic too mumu

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by bankyblue(m): 7:10am On Dec 27, 2017
She better go meet, owelle Rocha's okorocha the mudding man, to mud someone like that for her.

Yeye child...... In Jenifers voice

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Donjazzy12(m): 7:10am On Dec 27, 2017
IamHeWrites:
A Nigerian lady, Sylvie has taken to Twitter to cry out about being single as the year is about to end.

She listed requirements she wants in her man as she begged her followers to help her retweet for awareness.

She wrote;
“It’s almost new year and no husband yet
I need a man with the following
Good cook
6ft/ above
Dark skinned
Salary range of (300k above)
Dual citizen
Not a first son of the family abeg
Good sense of humor
Smart, witty and God fearing
RT my husband is on your TL"

She continued…
“I’m a great cook
I work hard for my money (my business)
I’m 5″8
With or without makeup I’m beautiful
I’m smart, great sense of humor
Will make Good partner
Great family background
Yeah I’m also gon satisfy my man emotionally, sexually, et al.,”

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/this-pretty-nigerian-lady-is-looking.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
Only a foolish man will fall for this. How does she know that she will make a good partner? Because her lesbian partner told her so?

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by 48noble(m): 7:14am On Dec 27, 2017
weed smoking girls

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 27, 2017
Why insulting her? undecided

She's my spec wink classy and arrogant kiss

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by DozieInc(m): 7:21am On Dec 27, 2017
Wanted to say something... let me leave her.

2 Likes

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 27, 2017
Give me just one thing exactly that this biatch think she's got to offer in Marriage, except for her looks and down below?..... People like this keep making Men see girls as nothing more than a tool.

Anyway, the last time I checked, there's still sand at the beach, she can as well go there and mould herself the kind of man she thinks she deserves.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by centboy123456(m): 7:22am On Dec 27, 2017
she they mad

1 Like

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by colly22boy(m): 7:23am On Dec 27, 2017

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 27, 2017
Alot of ladies are out der single and frustrated cos of no boo/husband. Some are doing well in their business and careers so they have high expectations. The guys dat meet those requirements are few and most go for gals dey cant control emotionally and financially o. All these gals beta wise up or else una go marry una driver when una clock 34. Dat was how one babe in my office said she cannot marry a guy doing uber even if he owns d car, i was lik nawa o. She will be 30 nxt yr sha.

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by VIPERVENOM(m): 7:24am On Dec 27, 2017
The tin wey she dey find no dey market

4 Likes

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 27, 2017
Who knows her email, sending my cv asap.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by akeentech(m): 7:24am On Dec 27, 2017
koolaid87:
That's her cup of tea.
No need to curse
Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by mightyhaze: 7:24am On Dec 27, 2017
where is the pretty?

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating / "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady / They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.