Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,776 members, 7,806,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! (107009 Views)

Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements / Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies / South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by nothernstar: 7:42am On Dec 27, 2017
I think what you need is Rochas Okorocha to mould the man for you.

4 Likes

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Gofwane(m): 7:43am On Dec 27, 2017
Macgreat:

After selling and still selling her V-G . . . her personal business.
tiring.

grin hahaha grin hahaha grin hahaha

You wicked no be small

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by justwise(m): 7:44am On Dec 27, 2017
Tell her to contact Evan
Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by okk4sure: 7:44am On Dec 27, 2017
Simply go&marryGod!
Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by glowzy: 7:45am On Dec 27, 2017
Neoteny:
If she's so good how come no one is buying?

That should clue her in that what she's bringing to the table is not enough.

You don't see men putting so many illogical conditions.

All we need is a good cook, a good blow jobber, and someone who knows when to shut up.

1 Like

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by holluwai(m): 7:45am On Dec 27, 2017
E still dey tickle am.
Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by kokomilala(m): 7:48am On Dec 27, 2017
May she find what she's looking for in her fantasy world.Her pebble in the sand.
Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by gratieao: 7:49am On Dec 27, 2017
Hmm

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Oju4190: 7:49am On Dec 27, 2017
Wat about ur Womb....is it okay to carry a baby?

1 Like

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by ehbellsho(m): 7:50am On Dec 27, 2017
What happen to d guys in ur village? dint dy hav 300k salary?
Happy searching.
Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by cruz419(m): 7:51am On Dec 27, 2017
lol,,I can see u know what just wait for Jesus e his going very soon,,after all dese self I wounder what she herself us bringing to the table most likely an over stretched pussy and a fake accesnt and beauty!!!

1 Like

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by richardoz(m): 7:55am On Dec 27, 2017
All I see is a desperate, dumb lady. Happy searching o..lollz
Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 27, 2017
Rigel95:
above 300k salary ,dual citizen?
Just say you need an escape from poverty.
These her REQUIREMENTS cheap for me naaa...
I earned 310k, sometimes 350k when I was in Nigeria.
I have dual citizenship.
Not the first son, not even the 2nd.
Height is 1.79M.
Dark.
..a fairly good cook.

But the shock is that ....

I am MARRIED....
to the best cook.
..the best woman.
..with dual citizenship.
grin grin
Even a PROSTITUTE needs a God Fearing man....
Ladies have gone haywire

9 Likes

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Omuneizzy6(m): 7:56am On Dec 27, 2017
[s][/s]
Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 27, 2017
over to okorocha,the statue mangrin

1 Like

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Omuneizzy6(m): 7:57am On Dec 27, 2017
IamHeWrites:
A Nigerian lady, Sylvie has taken to Twitter to cry out about being single as the year is about to end.

She listed requirements she wants in her man as she begged her followers to help her retweet for awareness.

She wrote;
“It’s almost new year and no husband yet
I need a man with the following
Good cook
6ft/ above
Dark skinned
Salary range of (300k above)
Dual citizen
Not a first son of the family abeg
Good sense of humor
Smart, witty and God fearing
RT my husband is on your TL"

She continued…
“I’m a great cook
I work hard for my money (my business)
I’m 5″8
With or without makeup I’m beautiful
I’m smart, great sense of humor
Will make Good partner
Great family background
Yeah I’m also gon satisfy my man emotionally, sexually, et al.,”

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/this-pretty-nigerian-lady-is-looking.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
[s]
IamHeWrites:
A Nigerian lady, Sylvie has taken to Twitter to cry out about being single as the year is about to end.

She listed requirements she wants in her man as she begged her followers to help her retweet for awareness.

She wrote;
Good cook
6ft/ above
Dark skinned
Dual citizen
Good sense of humor

She continued…
“I’m a great cook
I’m 5″8
Will make Good partner
Great family background

[/s]
IamHeWrites:

She wrote;
Good cook
6ft/ above
Dark skinned
Dual citizen
Good sense of humor

She continued…
“I’m a great cook
I’m 5″8
Will make Good partner
Great family background

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by frankwyte: 7:57am On Dec 27, 2017
A slay girl looking for another attention! She just need somebody who can throw coins in her direction and have her pot..... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Ajegun: 7:58am On Dec 27, 2017
I don't think, she is looking for a husband.

1 Like

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by netflicks(m): 8:00am On Dec 27, 2017
My dear, quality product sell out for itself with or without adverts.. A quality wife material don't stay long in the market and that's what reasonable men are out for... grin

2 Likes

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by biacan2(f): 8:01am On Dec 27, 2017
Airforce1:
Beauty without good character is zero

He must be a good cook? Bitch please ..
What she just said the truth...... see if you nor sabi cook I nor go cook for you oooo
Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Harrynight(m): 8:02am On Dec 27, 2017
needed more retweet, cheap popularity and attention i guess u got it?

Sylvie are u happy now
Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Reeberry: 8:02am On Dec 27, 2017
With that her overused borehole?

2 Likes

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by toye440: 8:04am On Dec 27, 2017
Na dis kind thing make aunty linda last.
Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by tealaw(m): 8:07am On Dec 27, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
I see nothing wrong in her list grin AMen. She shall have

U dey craze, which one of those does ur father have?

2 Likes

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Lumig: 8:07am On Dec 27, 2017
She's not desperate yet...
Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Airforce1(m): 8:08am On Dec 27, 2017
biacan2:
What she just said the truth...... see if you nor sabi cook I nor go cook for you oooo
I no dey eat food wey man cook

1 Like

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by frankwyte: 8:08am On Dec 27, 2017
A slay girl looking for another attention! She just need somebody who can throw coins in her direction and have her pot.....
Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 27, 2017
pinnket:
Give me just one thing exactly that this biatch think she's got to offer in Marriage, except for her looks and down below?..... People like this keep making Men see girls as nothing more than a tool.

Anyway, the last time I checked, there's still sand at the beach, she can as well go there and mould herself the kind of man she thinks she deserves.
. she has lots of Instagram followers.�
Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by tealaw(m): 8:09am On Dec 27, 2017
She nor well.
Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by GoldNiagara(m): 8:09am On Dec 27, 2017
What makes you think a man with this kind of specs will want a lad with tennis ball size bleast? 300k per month, that is rather demeaning.

2 Likes

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by biacan2(f): 8:09am On Dec 27, 2017
Airforce1:

I no dey eat food wey man cook
Ohh so your brother dey cook give you.....?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) / Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating / Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.