Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,451 members, 7,808,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! (107023 Views)

Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements / Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies / South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by joenor(m): 10:42am On Dec 27, 2017
Qualities of a woman she nor get, but they outline the qualities when she need from the man..... the road when u dey tour so, u sure say 2019 u don see man marry so?
Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 27, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
Trash.
Take some sand in your papa compound and mould the husband you want, you slowpoke. angry

Anything for troll these days. angry
Oga what is wrong with you? You think you are making sense but actually acting stupid. If you didn't meet her criteria you shut up and move on. What's wrong searching for a husband?

1 Like

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Hardfacts234(m): 11:02am On Dec 27, 2017
femi4:
Not a first son of the family? What does that mean
She believes that being the first son will attract more financial obligations from younger siblings and even the parents.

She want a situation where her husband's salary will only be spent on her and the immediate family. This shows that she is self-centered.

2 Likes

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Tribunal005(m): 11:04am On Dec 27, 2017
[color=#550000][/color] A guy that earn 300k and above can't marry anyhow woman cos your days are numbered. Nothing remain again
Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 27, 2017
smiley
Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Rozaytee: 11:08am On Dec 27, 2017
Rigel95:
above 300k salary ,dual citizen?
Just say you need an escape from poverty.
my brother i still dey laff oo...she will just grow old in her house
Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Tracypacy(f): 11:11am On Dec 27, 2017
we need to talk asap
Safiaaa:
I honestly wish girls would stop doing this bullshit.

1 Like

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by FATBAYO(m): 11:18am On Dec 27, 2017
class or glass .broken marriages all around cos of 6ft potbelly
Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 27, 2017
She deserves it. Such men will come her way.. . I am not sure they are keepers tho!
Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Toks2008(m): 11:28am On Dec 27, 2017
I admire her courage.

Single ladies every where acting as if they don't need a man and building unecessary walls around themselves.

In most cases,A friendly lady can never remain single for a long time..Quote me anywhere.

Btw has lalasticlala seen this thread?
https://www.nairaland.com/4224018/when-build-wall-around-yourself/1

1 Like

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by AiiVee(m): 11:33am On Dec 27, 2017
you will see oo..He kuku dey available, you will see
Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Arckeen: 11:53am On Dec 27, 2017
Are you a virgin?
Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:55am On Dec 27, 2017
IamHeWrites:
A Nigerian lady, Sylvie has taken to Twitter to cry out about being single as the year is about to end.

She listed requirements she wants in her man as she begged her followers to help her retweet for awareness.

She wrote;
“It’s almost new year and no husband yet
I need a man with the following
Good cook
6ft/ above
Dark skinned
Salary range of (300k above)
Dual citizen
Not a first son of the family abeg
Good sense of humor
Smart, witty and God fearing
RT my husband is on your TL"

She continued…
“I’m a great cook
I work hard for my money (my business)
I’m 5″8
With or without makeup I’m beautiful
I’m smart, great sense of humor
Will make Good partner
Great family background
Yeah I’m also gon satisfy my man emotionally, sexually, et al.,”

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/this-pretty-nigerian-lady-is-looking.html
foolish women littering the streets and cyberspace...

Already exhibiting the traits of a failure...For the past 50yrs now people have resulted to seeking only Godfearing men,meanwhile no one is seeking Godfearing women...

In a twist of fate,ever since the trend...The essence of marriage depleted drastically..

Before you quote me make sure you are ripe enough to be married or have been...

Because sensible and matured people will know that marriage we have now is either by virtue of benefits or contract done either by politics,religion,business or cultural history.

The senseless of them all is the complex problems of i just want to have a Mr.

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by 400billionman: 11:56am On Dec 27, 2017
biacan2:
And what will I get in return chuka

Oga Seun.

This man is begging for money.
Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:00pm On Dec 27, 2017
Hardfacts234:
She believes that being the first son will attract more financial obligations from younger siblings and even the parents.

She want a situation where her husband's salary will only be spent on her and the immediate family. This shows that she is self-centered.
and stupid also..I once met a girl and she told me she loves me but she has sculptured her future with a man that must be an orphan...I still get the creeps when i imagine the heart and minds of some women trust me bro.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Bayozomomamae: 12:07pm On Dec 27, 2017
some girl will just wake and think let me write this trash weather nairaland go carry am for front page

1 Like

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Heraldgamer007: 12:09pm On Dec 27, 2017
See dis mumu infact may devil forgive u
Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 27, 2017
most ladies ain't fun to be with, all they do is stay silent, when you decide to talk they say you talk too much

1 Like

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by bimbotua(f): 12:27pm On Dec 27, 2017
hmm... na wa o... may God epp her sha
Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 27, 2017
chidichuddo:
most ladies ain't fun to be with, all they do is stay silent, when you decide to talk they say you talk too much

Hmmmmmmmmm......Maybe you talk too much bro grin
Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by DimIsaac10(m): 12:33pm On Dec 27, 2017
Tell her to consult the Oracle
Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 27, 2017
victorakpabome:

Hmmmmmmmmm......Maybe you talk too much bro grin

hmmmmmmmm maybe waiting for who to talk first should suffice huh?
then define communication
Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Olifiz(m): 12:49pm On Dec 27, 2017
Do u Av sense?

2 Likes

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by STILESGANG: 12:54pm On Dec 27, 2017
Imarnuel04:
Good girl. She knows what she wants. At least she has her business not like others who just lazy about waiting for Mr Billionaire to show up
Nonsense,what business is she doing,she didn't even mention it in the writeup.Am sure it's the usual olosho stuffs undecided

1 Like

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 27, 2017
STILESGANG:
Am sure it's the usual olosho stuffs undecided

Are you always this cynical about ladies? Well it's your opinion sir.
Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by bleskid: 1:21pm On Dec 27, 2017
were is the pretty to.have.that.husand .. u are not.even serious go.and meet.GOD.to.give.you.
Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by bleskid: 1:25pm On Dec 27, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
I see nothing wrong in her list grin AMen. She shall have
were is your list.... so that i will amen to yurs toohahaha cheesy
SweetPuffPuff:
I see nothing wrong in her list grin AMen. She shall have
were is your list.... so that i will amen to yurs toohahaha
Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by newoffer: 1:31pm On Dec 27, 2017
She can go to the airport. People with dual citizenship from Libya are arriving in batches. She can as well go to motherless baby to book for her own husband. YEye fowl

2 Likes

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Kingnathando: 1:36pm On Dec 27, 2017
I think it's Christmas season, so every lady with her opinion and also every man with his choice. Dear just believe and you will find what you seek of. Merry Christmas and your wishes comes true.
Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by humilitypays(m): 2:01pm On Dec 27, 2017
Purebeerry:
My friend here has dual citizenship.

Nigeria and Biafra, I hope you will manage him..cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Her spec isn't high per se, but the issue is guys with her spec won't find her appealing and worthy enough to be their life partner.

It is only men that decides who to marry all over the world not women.

And yes the world belongs to rich guys not rich or pretty ladies...rich guys own the world; rich and successful men make the rules while women and others follow, sadly cool

A rich guy decides who to marry, when to marry and how many women to marry and date/keep, but a rich or pretty lady cannot make that decision and it works for her.....thats why they said the world belongs to men though not all men but the rich guys smiley

4 Likes

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by ladyF(f): 2:03pm On Dec 27, 2017
Hope she is making over 300k a month from her business. angry
Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by ibkayee(f): 2:06pm On Dec 27, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) / Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating / Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.