Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Nysc Jobs: Things You Can Still Do To Earn Money As A Corper - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Jobs: Things You Can Still Do To Earn Money As A Corper (2125 Views)

Lagos NYSC Jobs 2022 / Fresh Graduates And NYSC Jobs Available - Earn N500k Monthly / NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc Jobs: Things You Can Still Do To Earn Money As A Corper by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:03am On Dec 27, 2017
by valentine uwakwe

I know this will come as a surprise to many but am writing this note now by this early time of the morning, cos I know-how important it may be for many corpers. I was once a corper serving in Adamawa state and I know how it may look if what you do is go for your PPA and wait for alawe, then praying for the service year to end and starting puting up applications for the various jobs vacancies that may never exist.
However, that illusion can be wipe off and you can still earn some little funds aside your alawe and start a living. More importantly, you become self employed before the service year comes to an end. you will say how, well this is not a scheme or ponzi stuff or an e book you will buy, its just what I missed during my service year but i want you to have it so that you don't miss it and start when its too late.
The following are some of the few things or say minor jobs you can do to make money while still being a corper. they include:

1. Blogging
since what you do is PPA, CDS things, its best you engage your time in blogging. I have seen alot of corpers taking their laptops, andriod phones to their service year and end up watching films with it or taking selfies..well that is a waste of time. you can go into blogging and make cool money from it. you will need a domain name and an host provider to set you up for it. thus can bring you much more than wasting your time during the service year.

2. join Fiverr
so many have a heard about it and don't know the rudiments. ..this is an online community where you offer to do something you are good at for as low as $5. you can make above that sum depending on what you offer and how quick you deliver each task. Alot of Nigerians are into it and making it. visit the Fiverr website today and sign up. This can bring you extra income and does not take much of your time

3. organise extra moral classes
aside the online things you can make money offline during the service year..you can arrange to be a private tutor to some parents kids and children who may need extra tutors to coach their wards at home or meet a place to teach them. it will surely pay you whenever you return from your PPA during the day.

this are the little I know as a corper you can do, why not try any of the above and empower your self.it pays to prepare and take the bull by the horn. the service year is just 12months and if not well planned, you may be in the job market with out any savings looking for jobs...so try the any of the above and be determined
thanks

2 Likes

Re: Nysc Jobs: Things You Can Still Do To Earn Money As A Corper by corpersforum(f): 5:16pm On Dec 27, 2017
a very nice article. There are more in NYSC library at corpersforum.com

1 Like

Re: Nysc Jobs: Things You Can Still Do To Earn Money As A Corper by juniorboy(m): 10:12am On Dec 30, 2017
Nice one op, thank you

1 Like

Re: Nysc Jobs: Things You Can Still Do To Earn Money As A Corper by Nigeriahomebiz(m): 2:44pm On Sep 29, 2019
You can also read this post for information about why many people fail to make money online in Nigeria: https://www.nairaland.com/5443462/5-reasons-not-making-money#82676942
Re: Nysc Jobs: Things You Can Still Do To Earn Money As A Corper by simonlee(m): 5:32pm On Sep 29, 2019
if you're serving in any of the states in my signature, then contact me lets get you on the entrepreneurial path!
Re: Nysc Jobs: Things You Can Still Do To Earn Money As A Corper by Ernezydbrook: 10:57pm On Sep 29, 2019
Pls teach me. I'm a serving corper. I love to enroll in any online fiverr and AdSense, swagbucks etc. I had 1 here from naira land who volunteer to teach jvzoo but gave me the steps of opening a PayPal account first. But try doing it and I got more confusing along the line. Pls don't vreally know were to start from. Pls help out

(1) (Reply)

This Selfish Cafe Guy Used His Thumbprint For My NYSC Reg. Pls What Do I Do? / For Married Female Corp Members Presently In Camp / Lagos Corps Members, Batch B, Stream I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.