Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

I Don’t Love Her - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don’t Love Her (45757 Views)

Why Do Women Marry Who They Don’t Love ? / Why Do Our Igbo Girls Don’t Love? / I Love Her But... Now I'm Embarrassed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Love Her by coolfredo(m): 9:46pm On Dec 28, 2017
zinnyzee:
Shebi na pesin be best graduating student of friendzone department.

Dem even give am award sef
me no want be i want be best graduating lover
Re: I Don’t Love Her by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 28, 2017
coolfredo:
me no want be i want be best graduating lover
For ur mind
Re: I Don’t Love Her by coolfredo(m): 9:54pm On Dec 28, 2017
zinnyzee:
For ur mind
yes ooo my pure mind
Re: I Don’t Love Her by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 28, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Please just keep quiet there! You are with your own goddess? If I hear. So are you now richer than Dangote? Or is she a goddess of poverty?

Stop this deification of women. It is called Idol worship and it is the paramount sin of Adam. He obeyed eve as a goddess and disobeyed Gods instructions.

My dear, you are an Idol worshipper! Repent before it is too late.

Am not richer than dangote yet....but u will know when I get to his age....and may gods keep u alive to argue our comparison online with ur very own megabits

Re: I Don’t Love Her by horlakunle25(m): 11:05pm On Dec 28, 2017
octopusfreaky:
lol, na u sabi. I don't curse people.
waoooow! EPIC reply!!
Re: I Don’t Love Her by myrrtle(m): 11:05pm On Dec 28, 2017
AryEmber:
We have different views but if I ever have a daughter, she better learn how to hide her yeye boyfriend at 19 and she's not even yet in schoo!
hmm
Re: I Don’t Love Her by Donjazzy12(m): 11:19pm On Dec 28, 2017
Caleycash:
am a Nigerian and I did my ND in kadpoly before flying out but am not proud of that useless country!... because of idiots like you that can't mind there business and only attack people thats not attacking them!. well am enjoying myself where I am now!!!, continue in your frustrated misery down there, if una like make una kill una sef there e no consign me, hahaahaha, I can send some pix to you, to show am not even you level!, mumu in fact feel this one I sent now! fool don't think everyone is poor in everything like you! Go and get a GF broke ass blogger!!!
You are ugly and you look dead!
Re: I Don’t Love Her by Donjazzy12(m): 11:20pm On Dec 28, 2017
ezenwajosh:

Am not richer than dangote yet....but u will know when I get to his age....and may gods keep u alive to argue our comparison online with ur very own megabits
You are not far from becoming bobrisky!
Re: I Don’t Love Her by jaykorbs(m): 12:09am On Dec 29, 2017
israelmao:
You will surely hurt her if you break up with her.Why in the first place did you aim at sex under the pretence of love?From your explanation I perceive you've promised to even marry her before.It doesn't matter the kind of life she lived before since your main aim from the initial stage was to satisfy your sexual urge love was non-existent.I also discovered you've found another girl who you think satisfies your present taste and class as a would-be graduate that's why you want to use her imaginary past against her.I hope you know law of Karma?
contrary to what you think, I have found non, and I don’t intend to get anyone anytime soon if I should eventually call this one off. Like I said earlier, I want to get my life in order, my spiritual life inclusive.

Lemme also add at this point, that this lady was a Muslim, she started attending church like 7 months ago, damn, I am in a very hot soup, for the ones downloading curses on me, you are just not understanding my perspective.

And contrary to what some are also saying, I am not as evil as you think, I never knew she was an orphan before venturing into the relationship, and I never knew it will last this long, my longest relationship before she came into the picture lasted for just 2 months, you will observe that I did not bore you with stories on her good and bad part coz I believe all humans have that.

It’s not about the sex, it’s not about her status as an orphan or whatever you people wanna call it, and it’s not about the looks, she fine wella as far as I am concerned, I am just being futuristic here, play time is over for me, and I need to get serious, looking forward and not seeing her is where my problem is, I am just blind at the moment, I am not seeing anything sef. Damn

I will give the relationship more time, I will give it everything have got for a time and time and afterwards see if the love will develop as mentioned by a lot of monikers. God bless you all for taking time to drop your candid opinion and advice on this issue. Peace.

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Love Her by efficiencie(m): 12:14am On Dec 29, 2017
narutop:

And who told you the same hasnt happened to me.
Guy grow up, life if full of ups and downs. Dont dwell on your down side, instead make corrections and move ahead.

Well yes life is full of ups and downs...created by people like you! Life would have been a straight street if not people who believe they can do what they want and just move on like nothing ever happened. When wrong is done to you you become Madam Justice, blind and resolute, but when Justice comes seeking you head for your wrong you sing songs of mercy...

Go on and keep making life full of ups and downs for everyone...and keep hoping for a straight street!
Re: I Don’t Love Her by narutop: 12:43am On Dec 29, 2017
efficiencie:

Well yes life is full of ups and downs...created by people like you! Life would have been a straight street if not people who believe they can do what they want and just move on like nothing ever happened. When wrong is done to you you become Madam Justice, blind and resolute, but when Justice comes seeking you head for your wrong you sing songs of mercy...

Go on and keep making life full of ups and downs for everyone...and keep hoping for a straight street!

You don't get it done u?

No one is perfect. I am sure there is an aspect in your life that has hurt someone knowingly or out of ignorance. So why are making it seem like it's only in a relationship one deserves karma.

Like I said don't dwell on downsides. Move ahead
Re: I Don’t Love Her by israelmao(m): 1:11am On Dec 29, 2017
jaykorbs:
contrary to what you think, I have found non, and I don’t intend to get anyone anytime soon if I should eventually call this one off. Like I said earlier, I want to get my life in order, my spiritual life inclusive.

Lemme also add at this point, that this lady was a Muslim, she started attending church like 7 months ago, damn, I am in a very hot soup, for the ones downloading curses on me, you are just not understanding my perspective.

And contrary to what some are also saying, I am not as evil as you think, I never knew she was an orphan before venturing into the relationship, and I never knew it will last this long, my longest relationship before she came into the picture lasted for just 2 months, you will observe that I did not bore you with stories on her good and bad part coz I believe all humans have that.

It’s not about the sex, it’s not about her status as an orphan or whatever you people wanna call it, and it’s not about the looks, she fine wella as far as I am concerned, I am just being futuristic here, play time is over for me, and I need to get serious, looking forward and not seeing her is where my problem is, I am just blind at the moment, I am not seeing anything sef. Damn

I will give the relationship more time, I will give it everything have got for a time and time and afterwards see if the love will develop as mentioned by a lot of monikers. God bless you all for taking time to drop your candid opinion and advice on this issue. Peace.

What God demands from us when we sin is to turn and seek repentance and never go back to sin.May God's grace see you through.
Re: I Don’t Love Her by Caseless: 6:06am On Dec 29, 2017
GraGra247:

You mean I don't have right to air my views. My perception doesn't have to agree with yours. Its a free world.
and you mean I do not have the right to disagree with a view? Must I accept everything? It's your view when it's right inside you, once it comes out on a forum like this, it becomes a public view opened to disagreement.
Re: I Don’t Love Her by onyokometer: 6:07am On Dec 29, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Please kindly tell why she is a precious stone and the OP is not.
If she is not one then why I'll the Op not discard her due to her behaviour. OP never said any bad thing about her and it is hard to find good and respectful girl this days. The op is special too but the subject matter here is the girl. Abeg with this few points if mine I hope I ve been able to convince you and not confuse you.
Re: I Don’t Love Her by GraGra247(m): 6:09am On Dec 29, 2017
Caseless:
and you mean I do not have the right to disagree with a view? Must I accept everything? It's your view when it's right inside you, once it comes out on a forum like this, it becomes a public view opened to disagreement.

That's why I have the right to disagree with you back however way I deem fit. No apology
Re: I Don’t Love Her by Donjazzy12(m): 6:40am On Dec 29, 2017
onyokometer:
If she is not one then why I'll the Op not discard her due to her behaviour. OP never said any bad thing about her and it is hard to find good and respectful girl this days. The op is special too but the subject matter here is the girl. Abeg with this few points if mine I hope I ve been able to convince you and not confuse you.
Every human being is precious. Stop worshipping women. It doesn't make sense.
Re: I Don’t Love Her by iheyinwa(f): 12:39pm On Dec 29, 2017
She deserves someone that love her totally, she may be heart broken but she will get over it

Please break up with her and stand firm with your decision that's the best gift you can give her now

Break it off she deserves honesty no matter how painful, relationship out of pity is evil
Re: I Don’t Love Her by efficiencie(m): 1:07pm On Dec 29, 2017
narutop:

You don't get it done u?

No one is perfect. I am sure there is an aspect in your life that has hurt someone knowingly or out of ignorance. So why are making it seem like it's only in a relationship one deserves karma.

Like I said don't dwell on downsides. Move ahead

bro indeed we all do wrong...but when that wrong involves ruining the life of someone else just to please yourself then such wrong must be recompensed. Yes I have offended people but I have never taken it upon myself to ruin the life of someone else just to please myself. I have had a lady crushing on me and I do not like her. I simply stopped relating with her and I stopped taking her compliments and endearment. But some people as impish as they can be will see this as an opportunity to make her believe they are on board and even promise her marriage just so they can user her, sleep with her thoroughly and dump her when she is no longer interesting! These same people will one day claim they have grown up and would like to settle down. They will now go out there looking for a faithful wife after making the potential wives of other men unfaithful in advance...what is evil is evil and hand may join in hand but the evil one will never go unpunished.

Balance is a fundamental feature of existence, science and all religions agree to this, and justice is the child of balance - no wonder the statue of Justice is a blindfolded woman with a sword and a balance...no one can escape justice, no one...

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Love Her by efficiencie(m): 1:18pm On Dec 29, 2017
jaykorbs:

Just as you started with her by mutual agreement, though based on your deception, your separation must also be by mutual agreement...this is the only time justice won't catch up with you and visit your wickedness upon you. If you no longer need her and you see that she also does not need you then good for you but if she is stuck on you as a result of your cajoling words then you must confess the truth to her and let her know you have been taking her for a ride all this while. Her response will determine your reaction!
Re: I Don’t Love Her by zuto4u(m): 3:07pm On Dec 29, 2017
Lol Oyindidi don't mind me. Thanks for not insulting me too.
Oyindidi:
Where is the rain of insult in my post, pls show me
Re: I Don’t Love Her by Oyindidi(f): 3:19pm On Dec 29, 2017
zuto4u:
Lol Oyind..idi don't mind me. Thanks for not insulting me too.
Warn yourselfgrin
Re: I Don’t Love Her by KingRabota: 3:51pm On Dec 29, 2017
Sure
lawrykings:

do you mind if i pm you too? in similar case
Re: I Don’t Love Her by phr33man(m): 6:39pm On Dec 29, 2017
lawrykings:

i am in similar situation, though in my own case there's never deception from me to her, i tell her the truth anytime, even before having our first ever sex yet she still show me love even to family, she was recommended to me by my Sisters, she seem cool, well mannered, intelligent, 19 years and am 23 but my problem and what i really dont like is the fact that she is short and i am too.

the thought of the kind of short kids she will bear me when married irritates, sir pls, what do you think in my own case? thanks in anticipation

My brother,

Note: I am neither married nor marriage counselor. So I stand to be corrected. I will answer this to the best of my knowledge through dating experience.

From your write up above, she has all qualities you desire in a lady EXCEPT her height. Kindly, answer the following question and make your decision.
Did you not see that before approaching her?
What attracted you to her in the first place?
Concerning the height of the children your union will bear, Are you the creator. Yes, hereditary has part to take but there are some exceptions. If at all they are short, does that determine the height of their success in life?
Will you like to end up with a model with no attitude?

Your answer to these questions should tell you the way forward.
Re: I Don’t Love Her by Caleycash(m): 7:00pm On Dec 29, 2017
francizy:

This is the lowest anybody can sink. Do you have to upload your picture to make a point. It's quite clear that you can take him out of Nigeria but can't take Nigeria out of him.. SmH
Hahahaha... Yea full blooded Nigerian... go to hell if you like!!!
Re: I Don’t Love Her by Caleycash(m): 7:01pm On Dec 29, 2017
Donjazzy12:

You are ugly and you look dead!
Hahahahaha, it's not in your hand to say that abi you be gay!?... well am ugly to you but I a beautiful girlfriend!... now go to hell!!!, Hahahahahaha
Re: I Don’t Love Her by lawrykings(m): 7:32pm On Dec 29, 2017
phr33man:

My brother,

Note: I am neither married nor marriage counselor. So I stand to be corrected. I will answer this to the best of my knowledge through dating experience.

From your write up above, she has all qualities you desire in a lady EXCEPT her height. Kindly, answer the following question and make your decision.
Did you not see that before approaching her?
What attracted you to her in the first place?
Concerning the height of the children your union will bear, Are you the creator. Yes, hereditary has part to take but there are some exceptions. If at all they are short, does that determine the height of their success in life?
Will you like to end up with a model with no attitude?

Your answer to these questions should tell you the way forward.

wow! really deep one from you really! thank you sir, i have learned a lot from this thread though. many thanks to everyone who contributed sapiently.
Re: I Don’t Love Her by Nurald(m): 5:06am On Dec 30, 2017
cheesy
Re: I Don’t Love Her by Sapnaprem(f): 10:45am On Jan 02, 2018
Donjazzy12:

Shut up my friend! Have you married all the men you have been fuccking? See your lips, I am sure you don succk dicck tire!
Really? I didn't know dumb and stupid people like you still exist. besides I can't remember talking to you, it's obvious you're looking for attention. well duh! ain't interested in giving you that. piss out asshole.
Re: I Don’t Love Her by fam24(f): 4:15pm On Mar 13, 2018
jaykorbs:
Hi , I seriously need help on how to call of this relationship without breaking her spirit because she is a fighter.

Like you said, she's a fighter, and she will fight with or without you. So stop being with her cos of pity or what people will say, leave her and let her move on with her life.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Love Her by osuhim(m): 1:11pm On Oct 06, 2018
Category1:
U b clown
ur father and ur generation
Re: I Don’t Love Her by osuhim(m): 1:12pm On Oct 06, 2018
nonut:
Holy Michael. I guess you haven't dumped any girl in your life. Oh wait! You haven't. You need to be in a relationship first.
fowl

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Twitter User: I Wish I Had A Loyal Boyfriend - See The Epic Reply She Got / Onlookers Stunned As Unlikely Guests Emerge From Burning Hotel / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus-Sized Woman And Her Slim Husband (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.