Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

I Don’t Love Her - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don’t Love Her (45758 Views)

Why Do Women Marry Who They Don’t Love ? / Why Do Our Igbo Girls Don’t Love? / I Love Her But... Now I'm Embarrassed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Love Her by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 28, 2017
OP I KNOW WHAT YOU FEEL......I'M SURE SHE'S NOT AS BEAUTIFUL AS YOU'D LOVE TO BE SEEN WITH HER...RIGHT??......I WAS IN YOUR POSITION ONCE
Re: I Don’t Love Her by yourstar: 7:35am On Dec 28, 2017
You do not marry someone just because you love them if not you will end up marrying a thousand and one...Look at that girl and if there is no other connection you have with her outside sex...then you can quit the relationship now that she is young..because if you don't do it now you will still do it later and it must hurt her. so the sooner the better...I pray you find what you are looking for out there because you will understand life better when you finally meet the woman you think you love only to find out she does not feel the same way[sub][/sub][quote][/quote]
Re: I Don’t Love Her by biodunjazz1: 7:35am On Dec 28, 2017
Guysssss many would doubt this just like my niggaz, I reserve dia names .lol... we all know about it together but just two of us got paid for ordinary viewing websites.. now my other niggaz wanna learn...lol.. that's life ...

check my signature and share ur own testimony
Re: I Don’t Love Her by Maeka(m): 7:36am On Dec 28, 2017
Pls send me number pls
Re: I Don’t Love Her by Donjazzy12(m): 7:36am On Dec 28, 2017
naturallysimple:

I av being in his shoe and my own reason is all u mention ( financial reason and too decent) now last 2 week d lady got engage and I tell u, Is 1 of the worst decision I took. Though myself and her are still in good term but for every picx I saw of her and her hubby , I feel jealous and pain. so brother check it very well, if it just financial trust me let her know how much u appreciate her. Many might say na that we wan chop but u are closing to being financially stable God willing. Remember our heart is so funny, the luv will surely get more deep if u live her and I can tell u, u won't c a serious relationship again because non will measure to her humility. And try to stop the sex part it help, to gather ur wilt
Stop this. If she truly loved you, she will not marry another man while you are still single. It was never love. She liked you. I have been in similar situation. Women are more emotionally smart than most men. She has moved on and you are still stuck in yesterday. Your true love will come.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Love Her by GraGra247(m): 7:37am On Dec 28, 2017
Donjazzy12:

See Satan himself talking about demons! You are encouraging two unmarried people to continue in fornication and you are talking about repentance! Pray, which yeye church do you attend? Buhahahahahahaha!

Obviously blinded by demons, you never read my posts. Yet all you did was to blindly unleash barrage of aspersions against me.

Doesn't that easily give out the symptoms of someone that is obviously hijacked by evil personalities. Ewu malu !!
Re: I Don’t Love Her by GraGra247(m): 7:40am On Dec 28, 2017
3RNEST:

Go back and read your post again but this time read slowly, u will be force to quote yourself with anger..

Why use the word compensation? Sincerely it's was annoying, assume the girl deside to leave will she compensate the guy? Please answer us with speed...

My friend, its my view and I'm totally satisfied with it. I don't owe you or anyone else any explanation. Neither did I force anyone to adopt it.
Re: I Don’t Love Her by pedrozone15(m): 7:40am On Dec 28, 2017
streetzdreamz:
exactly,its a one way thingy! those telling him to keep the girl ain't making a single sense, he has kept her for almost a year now, and for him to reach that conclusion of a loveless union from his part, I doubt a decade with the lady will trigger any love, rather it would metamorphose to hatred, the lady might be lovely and homely, but definitely not the type to steal the ops heart, it's quite simple...

Don't mind them, they are considering the girl's emotions only.
I really am surprised at the way some ppl reason.
He is in it till now out if pity and they are saying he should continue.
Thanks for understanding.

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Love Her by 3RNEST(m): 7:40am On Dec 28, 2017
GraGra247:

My friend, its my view and I'm totally satisfied with it. I don't owe you or anyone else any explanation. Neither did I force anyone to adopt it.
Ok oh...continue grin
Re: I Don’t Love Her by Donjazzy12(m): 7:44am On Dec 28, 2017
GraGra247:

Obviously blinded by demons, you never read my posts. Yet all you did was to blindly unleash barrage of aspersions against me.

Doesn't that easily give out the symptoms of someone that is obviously hijacked by evil personalities. Ewu malu !!
My dear, you are a little kid Ojare! No atom of sense in your little head. And I am very sure that you are very ugly. Which explains why you are talking about compensation to an ex. Ugly empty people like you have no hope with the opposite sex except by bribing them with money. True love is a deep and emotional thing. It doesn't have anything to do with money, my child.

If she truly loved him, offering money to her will be very offensive to her. But you don't know that because like I said earlier, you are still a kid in diapers!

And why should too young unmarried people still engage in premarital sex? Lucifer's cousin answer me!
Re: I Don’t Love Her by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 28, 2017
A LOT OF GOOD ADVICE HERE....TRUST ME IF U LEAVE THIS GIRL.....THEY ONLY COME BUT ONCE IN A LIFE TIME....I WAS LUCKY IT CAME TO ME TWICE.....I LOST THE FIRST.......I WENT AND BEG HER UNTIL SHE FORGIVE ME....SHE FORGIVE ME NOT BECAUSE MY MOTIVE WAS TO HAVE SEX WITH HER.....SHE DID BECAUSE SHE KNEW I ACTUALLY LOVED HER....I MET HER AT A PRIVATE LESSON CENTRE, FOR WHO I AM....MY BACKGROUND THEY THOUGHT I WILL GO TO SLAY QUEENS BUT I WENT TO HER....SHE SELLS VEGETABLES IN THE CITY MARKET AFTER OUR CLASSES I WILL GO AND TIE VEGETABLES WITH HER AND HER MUM....SHE WAS VERY HAPPY AND LOVED ME MORE THAN I CAN EVER LOVE MY SELF.....THEN MY FIRST LOVE AND MY EX CAME BACK.....I LEFT THIS GIRL......SHE CRIED AND ENDED UP IN A HOSPITAL..... THIS IS NO MOVIE AT AN EXTENT A REV FATHER CALLED ME ON HER BEHALF.... I WENT AND THE GIRL WAS THERE....I EXPLAINED AND BEG THE GIRL, WE DIDN'T HAVE SEX COX SHE'S A VIRGIN.

WHEN THE GIRL LEFT THE REV FATHER CALLED ME AND SAID.....THIS KIND OF GIRL COMES IN A MANS LIFE IN DISGUISE, SHE WONT BE ALL U WANT IN A WOMAN....YOU MIGHT NOT LOVE HER TO DATE HER BUT SOON WHEN U COME OF AGE U WILL REMEMBER WHAT A JEWEL U HAVE LOST......I WENT HOME MADE PEACE WITH MY INNER SELF AND CONTINUE WITH MY EX (MY FIRST LOVE) SHE LEFT AGAIN.....IN THESE TIME ANOTHER WOMAN LIKE THAT GIRL I LEFT CAME AGAIN THE SECOND TIME....I DIDNT LOVE HER....I JUST LIKED HER....BUT SHES DEEPLY INLOVE WITH ME LIKE IT GROWS DEEP AND STRONGER EACH SECONDS.....YEA AM WITH HER UPTIL TODAY AND SHES MY WIFE

SHES NOT SO BEAUTIFUL COMPARE TO ME....BUT SHE'S THE MOST BEAUTIFUL INSIDE

WOMEN ARE GODDESS BECAREFUL HOW U MADE THEM FEEL....HURT THE ONE THAT LOVES U WITH HER LIFE AND UR LIFE WILL END UP USELESS..... LOVE THEM AND MAKE THEM SMILE AND U WILL UNDERSTAND SUCCESS BETTER

THERE'S A DEEP MEANING IN THAT SAYING (BEHIND EVERY SUCCESSFUL MAN THERE'S A WOMAN) THATS BECOX SHE IS UR VERY OWN GODDESS

SO WHO EVER TELLS U TO DO WHAT EVER U WANT....THAT SHE'S NOT THE FIRST AND WONT BE THE LAST IS A JUNKIE

MAKE PEACE WITH HER AND MAKE SURE SHE UNDERSTANDS BEFORE U LEAVE HER BUT GO AND WRITE DOWN THE DATE U GONNA WISH U HAD HER BY UR SIDE SOME DAY

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Love Her by Donjazzy12(m): 7:46am On Dec 28, 2017
GraGra247:

Foolish fool!
Re: I Don’t Love Her by Waffarianman(m): 7:47am On Dec 28, 2017
Guy I never advice you to break up the relationship but if you'll better still travel stay long and look for a way to do away with her

It works trust me.
Re: I Don’t Love Her by heendrix(m): 7:49am On Dec 28, 2017
jaykorbs:
@ GraGra247

She is making effort and intelligent, I know, I just don't want eventually end up with someone I don't love, I don't want to get married to someone out of pity, although, marriage is not in my plan for the next 4 years, I just don't want to waste her time further. On the issue of compensation, I don't the financial prowess to do all you just mentioned but I sure want to still be her friend when I eventually break up with her, assisting her in every possible way.

And my friends are not asking me to break up with her, they are actually telling me not to.

I dont really have what to say but this what I got
Exodus 22:22 - 23

22: ye shall not afflict a widow or a fatherless child (orphan)

23: if thou afflict them in any wise, and they cry to me I the Lord will surely hear their cry

How I so wish youths of this generation would understand how love of n for sex has ruined so many destiny and carrer.

she might even be the type that even pastors or herbalist would warn you never to leave her. God got ways of punishing people
Re: I Don’t Love Her by Donjazzy12(m): 7:52am On Dec 28, 2017
ezenwajosh:
A LOT OF GOOD ADVICE HERE....TRUST ME IF U LEAVE THIS GIRL.....THEY ONLY COME BUT ONCE IN A LIFE TIME....I WAS LUCKY IT CAME TO ME TWICE.....I LOST THE FIRST.......I WENT AND BEG HER UNTIL SHE FORGIVE ME....SHE FORGIVE ME NOT BECAUSE MY MOTIVE WAS TO HAVE SEX WITH HER.....SHE DID BECAUSE SHE KNEW I ACTUALLY LOVED HER....I MET HER AT A PRIVATE LESSON CENTRE, FOR WHO I AM....MY BACKGROUND THEY THOUGHT I WILL GO TO SLAY QUEENS BUT I WENT TO HER....SHE SELLS VEGETABLES IN THE CITY MARKET AFTER OUR CLASSES I WILL GO AND TIE VEGETABLES WITH HER AND HER MUM....SHE WAS VERY HAPPY AND LOVED ME MORE THAN I CAN EVER LOVE MY SELF.....THEN MY FIRST LOVE AND MY EX CAME BACK.....I LEFT THIS GIRL......SHE CRIED AND ENDED UP IN A HOSPITAL..... THIS IS NO MOVIE AT AN EXTENT A REV FATHER CALLED ME ON HER BEHALF.... I WENT AND THE GIRL WAS THERE....I EXPLAINED AND BEG THE GIRL, WE DIDN'T HAVE SEX COX SHE'S A VIRGIN.

WHEN THE GIRL LEFT THE REV FATHER CALLED ME AND SAID.....THIS KIND OF GIRL COMES IN A MANS LIFE IN DISGUISE, SHE WONT BE ALL U WANT IN A WOMAN....YOU MIGHT NOT LOVE HER TO DATE HER BUT SOON WHEN U COME OF AGE U WILL REMEMBER WHAT A JEWEL U HAVE LOST......I WENT HOME MADE PEACE WITH MY INNER SELF AND CONTINUE WITH MY EX (MY FIRST LOVE) SHE LEFT AGAIN.....IN THESE TIME ANOTHER WOMAN LIKE THAT GIRL I LEFT CAME AGAIN THE SECOND TIME....I DIDNT LOVE HER....I JUST LIKED HER....BUT SHES DEEPLY INLOVE WITH ME LIKE IT GROWS DEEP AND STRONGER EACH SECONDS.....YEA AM WITH HER UPTIL TODAY AND SHES MY WIFE

SHES NOT SO BEAUTIFUL COMPARE TO ME....BUT SHE'S THE MOST BEAUTIFUL INSIDE

WOMEN ARE GODDESS BECAREFUL HOW U MADE THEM FEEL....HURT THE ONE THAT LOVES U WITH HER LIFE AND UR LIFE WILL END UP USELESS..... LOVE THEM AND MAKE THEM SMILE AND U WILL UNDERSTAND SUCCESS BETTER

THERE'S A DEEP MEANING IN THAT SAYING (BEHIND EVERY SUCCESSFUL MAN THERE'S A WOMAN) THATS BECOX SHE IS UR VERY OWN GODDESS

SO WHO EVER TELLS U TO DO WHAT EVER U WANT....THAT SHE'S NOT THE FIRST AND WONT BE THE LAST IS A JUNKIE

MAKE PEACE WITH HER AND MAKE SURE SHE UNDERSTANDS BEFORE U LEAVE HER BUT GO AND WRITE DOWN THE DATE U GONNA WISH U HAD HER BY UR SIDE SOME DAY

Please just keep quiet there! You are with your own goddess? If I hear. So are you now richer than Dangote? Or is she a goddess of poverty?

Stop this deification of women. It is called Idol worship and it is the paramount sin of Adam. He obeyed eve as a goddess and disobeyed Gods instructions.

My dear, you are an Idol worshipper! Repent before it is too late.
Re: I Don’t Love Her by Caleycash(m): 7:53am On Dec 28, 2017
Am a living witness, if you leave that girl you'll never find real love in your life!... I can swear to that, thanks be to God am back with Mine and I cherish her like Gold and can even take a bomb for her, you don't know what it takes for a woman to love you!, stop being stupid love is a gradual process. let me give you a points that'll make you Cherish her... give her some gap, like some months but don't call off the relationship never( you'll use this time to evaluate other girls and how they love you truely or maybe your hard earned money), next time you see her you'll really fall in love with her I promise you that! I reiterate don't break up with her. my brother we are all mere flesh and one day we will leave this world forget all these fancy girls you see everywhere they will mess up your life go for who love you build that love and see a beautiful, prosperous and lasting union. just give her gap like 3 to 5months... I gave mine 3years now we're back and I love her like mad, the most funniest thing is that she might find other relationship after yours boring and have that mindset of it not being true love, you'll always be in her mind and she'll always check you out always!, just do what I say you'll realize your playing with Gold!
Re: I Don’t Love Her by Donjazzy12(m): 7:54am On Dec 28, 2017
heendrix:

I dont really have what to say but this what I got
Exodus 22:22 - 23

22: ye shall not afflict a widow or a fatherless child (orphan)

23: if thou afflict them in any wise, and they cry to me I the Lord will surely hear their cry

How I so wish youths of this generation would understand how love of n for sex has ruined so many destiny and carrer.

she might even be the type that even pastors or herbalist would warn you never to leave her. God got ways of punishing people
Stop this rubbish! This same God says flee fornication. So he should continue in fornication with her? Are you cursed with foolishness?
Re: I Don’t Love Her by Reeberry: 7:55am On Dec 28, 2017
GraGra247:
@ jaykorbs. How can we human beings be so heartless to ourselves. I mean don't we have limits?

You knew clearly that she's lost both parents and thus life has been wicked and unfair to her yet you went ahead to tell her a lot of love lies just to have sexual advantage of her. I'm almost weeping. Why?

Your friends are telling you not to go ahead with her for what reasons really? Because she has no parents probably and is not privileged. Not that she's not good enough. She even teaches showing that she's intelligent and is making efforts.

If this girl was your sister I'm sure you will kill the man that'll use her and dump her after knowing all she's been through.

My advice: If you know you would dump that girl after lieing to her, you must compensate her heavily or the karma that will follow will refuse to be appeased.

Rent self contained for her and fully furnish it or rent a shop for her and stock it then leave by praying your sins are forgiven.
You were making sense before, and ruined everything with this.

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Love Her by IAMBlesssed(f): 7:55am On Dec 28, 2017
Why is wickedness increasing amongst people by the day yet we claim to be religious? Just because you wanted momentary sex you have to put a young orphan through this pain. There are so many ladies that could offer what you wanted but you chose to deceive this lil orphan. If you have decided to break up with her better find a way to appease her and make sure she forgives you. This is how so many have brought curses upon their lives and will start running helter skelter when Karma comes knocking. And I m sure so many reading this are currently in a deceptive relationship planning same as Op thinking they are smart.. Lord have mercy...
Re: I Don’t Love Her by pressplay411(m): 7:56am On Dec 28, 2017
dominique:
Why not let her go now that she's young so she can move on with her life and find someone that would love and appreciate her? If you don't see a future with her, stop wasting her time or at least let her know that the relationship won't go beyond dating and sex.

I agreed with you until I got to the last two paragraphs. A relationship is not a business venture or a form of occupation, anybody can call it off without having to compensate the other financially. What I don't support is wasting a person's time if you dont see a future with him or her. If it was the girl that wants to break off from the relationship, will you be suggesting that she compensates the guy?

You said it all dear. Let me just chip in this.
OP Bad Idea introducing her to your family since you knew your intention was never long term.
You don't have to break it off completely all at once. You can still be there for her. Be supportive of each other.
Re: I Don’t Love Her by Jman06(m): 7:57am On Dec 28, 2017
alexialin:
Peeps critising this heartless op are delusional And ignoring the fact, that how a good number of men behave. Either they breakup with u face to face, or through chats or withdraw and disappear into thin air. Switching off their numbers. And always claiming busy.
So what the hell, are some hypocrites here talking about undecided

Breakups people go thru every fucvking day, even with orphans sef.

Have had to go through tough breakups even after my parents death and my ex then didn't blink an eye to breakup.

I had to go thru another breakup when I lost Only brother and the guy dating knew but he made my. Life so miserable ,just to make me break up with him in frustration. Now this one the op is saying, is about a 19years old girlfriend , at least shes still very very young. She Will pick up the pieces later, after cursing him.
My dear, such heartlessness is on both sides. Many ladies do that to guys and just for the fun.
I don't support such but reading through the posts on this thread, I can see people going emotional about the whole thing. I can see many ladies raining curses on the guy, but reverse this scenario and you will see them grow thick skin and lose all empathy.

People are terribly selfish when it comes to matters of love and relationships and the op's case is not an exception. It is even better he saves the young lady the stress of having a miserable marriage just like so many women do today. Let him break up now that the girl is still young so she can find her man on time.

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Love Her by Donjazzy12(m): 7:57am On Dec 28, 2017
Caleycash:
Am a living witness, if you leave that girl you'll never find real love in your life!... I can swear to that, thanks be to God am back with Mine and I cherish her like Gold and can even take a bomb for her, you don't know what it takes for a woman to love you!, stop being stupid love is a gradual process. let me give you a points that'll make you Cherish her... give her some gap, like some months but don't call off the relationship never( you'll use this time to evaluate other girls and how they love you truely or maybe your hard earned money), next time you see her you'll really fall in love with her I promise you that! I reiterate don't break up with her. my brother we are all mere flesh and one day we will leave this world forget all these fancy girls you see everywhere they will mess up your life go for who love you build that love and see a beautiful, prosperous and lasting union. just give her gap like 3 to 5months... I gave mine 3years now we're back and I love her like mad, the most funniest thing is that she might find other relationship after yours boring and have that mindset of it not being true love, you'll always be in her mind and she'll always check you out always!, just do what I say you'll realize your playing with Gold!
Shut up! All this ugly men with low self esteem should stop talking here. That you found a poor ugly, empty girl who has nothing to offer except cling to you for life is not something worth celebrating!

Go out there as a man and get what you deserve.
Re: I Don’t Love Her by Donjazzy12(m): 8:00am On Dec 28, 2017
IAMBlesssed:
Why is wickedness increasing amongst people by the day yet we claim to be religious? Just because you wanted momentary sex you have to put a young orphan through this pain. There are so many ladies that could offer what you wanted but you chose to deceive this lil orphan. If you have decided to break up with her better find a way to appease her and make sure she forgives you. This is how so many have brought curses upon their lives and will start running helter skelter when Karma comes knocking. And I m sure so many reading this are currently in a deceptive relationship planning same as Op thinking they are smart.. Lord have mercy...
Are you a virgin? If you are not just shut up your mouth! Why didn't you marry all the men that have been ravaging your countryside?
Re: I Don’t Love Her by Donjazzy12(m): 8:01am On Dec 28, 2017
Jman06:
My dear, such heartlessness is on both sides. Many ladies do that to guys and just for the fun.
I don't support such but reading through the posts on this thread, I can see people going emotional about the whole thing. I can see many ladies raining curses on the guy, but reverse this scenario and you will see them grow thick skin and lose all empathy.

People are terribly selfish when it comes to matters of love and relationships and the op's case is not an exception. It is even better he saves the young lady the stress of having a miserable marriage just like so many women do today. Let him break up now that the girl is still young so she can find her man on time.
Smart answer!
Re: I Don’t Love Her by teamgreat: 8:08am On Dec 28, 2017
Who says she cannot move on with life?
@ OP,if you are tired of the relationship, break up with her and see her get stronger than u think.
Never love out of pity,after all she's not supposed to be having sex with you when you guys are not married.
The truth is,she will find a true love who will love her unconditionally,you are not the right person, so please shift one side and stop stop being a stumbling block,lol.
She doesn't deserve you,sex or no sex,orphan or no orphan,she will definitely be heartbroken, but that will be for a while. You will be astonished at how she will brace on and move on with her life,just tell her it's over and don't form for her.
She's been with you all these while cos she thinks you are d right person for her,not knowing you are a snake,lol.
Wishing you guys all d best.
Re: I Don’t Love Her by ib0221: 8:09am On Dec 28, 2017
@ Op, the greatest mistake a man can make in a life time relationship is to marry the person he thinks he loves. Love is for the feminine and to cherish is masculine. Then he respects and is committed to her. Build that girl and you will thank your luck for it.
Re: I Don’t Love Her by Holateju300: 8:10am On Dec 28, 2017
Brother, u wanted to leave her since u have slept with her.Their is God oooo and more also another lady that u are going to find did u no what will be her own challenge. Think wisely before u act. My own advice is that if u don't has interest in her again inform her so that she will find reasonable person.
Re: I Don’t Love Her by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 28, 2017
GraGra247:

I know devils like you with black blood running in your veins will show up.

Heart that is dead and filled with gravel.

Compassion - Zero

Love - Zero

Mercy - Zero

You just repeated what you typed to another comment? you must be retardedd?

I would so love to unleash my rottweilers on you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Love Her by octopusfreaky(f): 8:10am On Dec 28, 2017
Ultimus:
She's young. She has a lot of breakups to go through. Just think of it as pressing a pimple. It is brief and painful but you'll feel relief in the end.
tàaa, popping zits will leave a scar and in fact create another one elsewhere. yeye analogy??
Re: I Don’t Love Her by pedrozone15(m): 8:14am On Dec 28, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Shut up! All this ugly men with low self esteem should stop talking here. That you found a poor ugly, empty girl who has nothing to offer except cling to you for life is not something worth celebrating!

Go out there as a man and get what you deserve.
LMAO.
I swear you are 100% correct, imagine them saying he will never find someone else who would love him like the girl does and that's if she truly loves him.
@op, I break all these curses coming out from ppl on NL upon ur life !!
their views on how ur life would look like will never work.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Love Her by OlivetBen(m): 8:15am On Dec 28, 2017
GraGra247:
@ jaykorbs. How can we human beings be so heartless to ourselves. I mean don't we have limits?

You knew clearly that she's lost both parents and thus life has been wicked and unfair to her yet you went ahead to tell her a lot of love lies just to have sexual advantage of her. I'm almost weeping. Why?

Your friends are telling you not to go ahead with her for what reasons really? Because she has no parents probably and is not privileged. Not that she's not good enough. She even teaches showing that she's intelligent and is making efforts.

If this girl was your sister I'm sure you will kill the man that'll use her and dump her after knowing all she's been through.

My advice: If you know you would dump that girl after lieing to her, you must compensate her heavily or the karma that will follow will refuse to be appeased.

Rent self contained for her and fully furnish it or rent a shop for her and stock it then leave by praying your sins are forgiven.

Seriously, you have spoken a nice word and God shall remember you for this.
Re: I Don’t Love Her by Donjazzy12(m): 8:16am On Dec 28, 2017
pedrozone15:

LMAO.
I swear you are 100% correct, imagine them saying he will never find someone else who would love him like the girl does and that's if she truly loves him.
@op, I break all these curses coming out from ppl on NL upon ur life !!
their views on how ur life would look like will never work.
I answer Amen on behalf of OP!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Signs You Are A Boring Lady / Twitter User: I Wish I Had A Loyal Boyfriend - See The Epic Reply She Got / Onlookers Stunned As Unlikely Guests Emerge From Burning Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.