Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

I Don’t Love Her - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don’t Love Her (45740 Views)

Why Do Women Marry Who They Don’t Love ? / Why Do Our Igbo Girls Don’t Love? / I Love Her But... Now I'm Embarrassed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Love Her by octopusfreaky(f): 8:17am On Dec 28, 2017
Stories like this can be very annoying, y will a man date a girl just for sex only? Your motive only can make you receive serious punishment from God. Ask forgiveness from God. If I may ask, did you divsvirgin her? Girls term sex as love and once you have had your way, mennn it is hard to break free. Op, you are still young, focus on your studies and quietly tell your intentions.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Love Her by OCHKESTINE(m): 8:18am On Dec 28, 2017
jaykorbs:
@ GraGra247

She is making effort and intelligent, I know, I just don't want eventually end up with someone I don't love, I don't want to get married to someone out of pity, although, marriage is not in my plan for the next 4 years, I just don't want to waste her time further. On the issue of compensation, I don't the financial prowess to do all you just mentioned but I sure want to still be her friend when I eventually break up with her, assisting her in every possible way.

And my friends are not asking me to break up with her, they are actually telling me not to.
You are still Boyish actually. You still don't know the meaning of love. I understand u want to test waters. You have this imaginary perfect woman u'd love to end up with in ur head. Don't worry, Beyonce would divorce Jayz just to wed u.
I have been where u are. My advice is for u to redefine what love means to u. It took me 31 years to understand that "Love is not a feeling. Love is decision and also a person who makes that decision to be with u".
I'm not saying u should stay with her. Because I spent 6 years with a Girl who lost her father. Took care of her, enrolled in school( but in 300 level she messed up badly and was not grateful by cheating and becoming a big liar.
My point is, she's still young and would likely misbehave even if u sold ur kidney for her sake.
I'm saying all these for u to understand that in life, a woman that believes in u and makes the decision to stay is worth more than a million imaginary slay queens in ur head.
Observed all billionaires and see the wife they ended up with.
U're not ready for marriage yet. Focus on achieving a goal. Leave sex for now, U'll get tired of it 10 years from now.
If I must be honest with u. Break up with her. Explain things to her but expect the same to happen to u in the future.
The golden rule can not be broken for ur sake

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Love Her by OlivetBen(m): 8:20am On Dec 28, 2017
Infact, this is the summation of the statement "the heart of men is desperately wicked." Before something make you think of asking another person whether an act is right or wrong, know that such is wrong(though it is society that determines that.
Why are you asking us? This question should have been asked before now. As it stands now, just as somebody advised you, settle her well. I'm not saying that you should marry her if you don't love her, but for your act of foolishness, it's either you send her to school or you establish her in a way that she will not feel pained and shower you with a curse. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: I Don’t Love Her by skydancer: 8:21am On Dec 28, 2017
Donjazzy12:

All he needs to do is stop having sex with her. Tell her he wants to be the father she doesn't have and the brother she never had. Advice her and move on. That's it. Men have emotions too! Must he continue to deny himself because of her?
Wow finally some statement. I didn't see him say he doesn't like her. The problem here is that he's forward thinking -- he's fast-forwarding to marriage and not seeing two of them together, which to me is quite a premature act considering his age. He still feels bound to her, and that's why he's considering leaving her, but that does not mean they can't be friends. It's also not right to use people for sex especially at that age, that is already bad enough if indeed they have been having sex. Let him fix his spiritual life and there will be more clarity.
Re: I Don’t Love Her by Donjazzy12(m): 8:22am On Dec 28, 2017
OlivetBen:

Seriously, you have spoken a nice word and God shall remember you for this.
How many of your ex's have you paid compensations to? How many self contain apartments have you rented or how many shops have you stocked?

How much have the girlfriends who left your sorry ass paid you?

Stop being silly. I know you are ugly and empty and the only way for you to get girls is by bribing them with money. You are a love-vendor!

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Love Her by lawrykings(m): 8:23am On Dec 28, 2017
phr33man:

In my opinion, continue with her. At least, you confessed you like her(friend) and you are sure she loves you. Your write up shows, you both understand each other.

Guy, stay with her. Because that love you are looking for don't keep marriage o. Look at the rate of divorce these days. Are you saying those couples never loved each other?

The best person you can take as your partner is your closed friend because that thing you call love will fade out by the time you start seeing the real colour of that person you claimed you love.

Guy, I know you are wise but I insist to wise up.

and I bet you will enjoy her.

It is better you settle with someone you know loves you genuinely and let the affection build in you gradually than chasing after someone who is in love with another person.

i am in similar situation, though in my own case there's never deception from me to her, i tell her the truth anytime, even before having our first ever sex yet she still show me love even to family, she was recommended to me by my Sisters, she seem cool, well mannered, intelligent, 19 years and am 23 but my problem and what i really dont like is the fact that she is short and i am too.

the thought of the kind of short kids she will bear me when married irritates, sir pls, what do you think in my own case? thanks in anticipation
Re: I Don’t Love Her by octopusfreaky(f): 8:23am On Dec 28, 2017
OCHKESTINE:

You are still Boyish actually. You still don't know the meaning of love. I understand u want to test waters. You have this imaginary perfect woman u'd love to end up with in ur head. Don't worry, Beyonce would divorce Jayz just to wed u.
I have been where u are. My advice is for u to redefine what love means to u. It took me 31 years to understand that "Love is not a feeling. Love is decision and also a person who makes that decision to be with u".
I'm not saying u should stay with her. Because I spent 6 years with a Girl who lost her father. Took care of her, enrolled in school( but in 300 level she messed up badly and was not grateful by cheating and becoming a big liar.
My point is, she's still young and would likely misbehave even if u sold ur kidney for her sake.
I'm saying all these for u to understand that in life, a woman that believes in u and makes the decision to stay is worth more than a million imaginary slay queens in ur head.
U're not ready for marriage yet. Focus on achieving a goal. Leave sex for now, U'll get tired of it 10 years from now.
If I must be honest with u. Break up with her. Explain things to her but expect the same to happen to u in the future.
Let him do the breaking up ASAP. His intentions are very bad I feel for the girl because she must fallen in love with the wrong person.
Re: I Don’t Love Her by israelmao(m): 8:24am On Dec 28, 2017
You will surely hurt her if you break up with her.Why in the first place did you aim at sex under the pretence of love?From your explanation I perceive you've promised to even marry her before.It doesn't matter the kind of life she lived before since your main aim from the initial stage was to satisfy your sexual urge love was non-existent.I also discovered you've found another girl who you think satisfies your present taste and class as a would-be graduate that's why you want to use her imaginary past against her.I hope you know law of Karma?
Re: I Don’t Love Her by Donjazzy12(m): 8:25am On Dec 28, 2017
OCHKESTINE:

Hello! How much did the girl you mumuishly sponsored pay you as compensation when she dumped your sorry ass?
Karma recognizes that love and marriage is a matter of choice not a matter of force! Stop being childish

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Love Her by octopusfreaky(f): 8:25am On Dec 28, 2017
lawrykings:

i am in similar situation, though in my own case there's never deception from me to her, i tell her the truth anytime, even before having our first ever sex yet she still show me love even to family, she was recommended to me by my Sisters, she seem cool, well mannered, intelligent, 19 years and am 23 but my problem and what i really dont like is the fact that she is short and i am too.

the thought of the kind of short kids she will bear me when married irritates, sir pls, what do you think in my own case? thanks in anticipation
hahahhahahaah, God my chest oooo. I used to face this issue but I let him know instantly I can't go ahead with it.
Re: I Don’t Love Her by Donjazzy12(m): 8:26am On Dec 28, 2017
israelmao:
You will surely hurt her if you break up with her.Why in the first place did you aim at sex under the pretence of love?From your explanation I perceive you've promised to even marriage he before.It doesn't matter the kind of life she lived since your main aim was from the initial stage was to satisfy your sexual urge love was non-existent.I also discovered you've found another girl who you think she satisfies your present taste and class as a would-be graduate that's why you want to use her imaginary past against her.I hope you know law of Karma?
Stop this! There is no law of karma in love! Love and marriage is a matter of choice not a matter of force!

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Love Her by Donjazzy12(m): 8:29am On Dec 28, 2017
octopusfreaky:
Let him do the breaking up ASAP. His intentions are very bad I feel for the girl because she must fallen in love with the wrong person.
Are you a virgin? If not keep quiet. His intentions are not bad in any way. All relationships end up in sex. So what the Bleep are you saying?
Re: I Don’t Love Her by heendrix(m): 8:29am On Dec 28, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Stop this rubbish! This same God says flee fornication. So he should continue in fornication with her? Are you cursed with foolishness?

my message talking about hurting an orphan your talking about fornication is your own generation cursed with naivity (lack of wisdom)
Re: I Don’t Love Her by Donjazzy12(m): 8:31am On Dec 28, 2017
heendrix:

my message talking about hurting an orphan your talking about fornication is your own generation cursed with naivity (lack of wisdom)
Weak men everywhere!
Re: I Don’t Love Her by octopusfreaky(f): 8:32am On Dec 28, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Are you a virgin? If not keep quiet. His intentions are not bad in any way. All relationships end up in sex. So what the Bleep are you saying?
Heyyyy, read his post well, I wanted her just for sex. He can al
ways get it from a slut. Men be playing with their future.
Re: I Don’t Love Her by octopusfreaky(f): 8:32am On Dec 28, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Heyyyy, read his post well, he wanted her just for sex. He can al
ways get it from a slut. Men be playing with their future.
Re: I Don’t Love Her by ADIEMUS(f): 8:33am On Dec 28, 2017
op you don't like peace of mind chaaa.
In your next relationship,you'll do all the loving,I promise.
Someone will treat you the same way you treated that innocent girl and then you'll be lost.
If someone truly loves you try as much as possible to return the love.
''Do to others what you want others to do to you''
Se fini.
Re: I Don’t Love Her by Ellabae(f): 8:33am On Dec 28, 2017
Staying in a relationship cos of pity will only cause more damages. Bro kindly tell her about it nd make her understand. No lady would want to Marry a man that doesn't love her.
Re: I Don’t Love Her by Oyindidi(f): 8:34am On Dec 28, 2017
zuto4u:
This is uncalled for, u don't have to rain insults on him.
Where is the rain of insult in my post, pls show me
Re: I Don’t Love Her by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 28, 2017
Jman06:
My dear, such heartlessness is on both sides. Many ladies do that to guys and just for the fun.
I don't support such but reading through the posts on this thread, I can see people going emotional about the whole thing. I can see many ladies raining curses on the guy, but reverse this scenario and you will see them grow thick skin and lose all empathy.

People are terribly selfish when it comes to matters of love and relationships and the op's case is not an exception. It is even better he saves the young lady the stress of having a miserable marriage just like so many women do today. Let him break up now that the girl is still young so she can find her man on time.

Exactly!

U got it!
U understand what am getting at.

A lot of people are selfish, like u said both male and female.

When they want to breakup, they will do it without mincing words and looking back.
Yes he should breakup with her than pitying her, because at the end, they will still breakup anyways but with kids involved some years down the lane.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Love Her by gcof(m): 8:37am On Dec 28, 2017
One thing i’ve Learnt is never to date someone out of pity because when it is her turn to kick your ass, she won’t look back

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Love Her by SEEDORF441(m): 8:39am On Dec 28, 2017
GraGra247:
@ jaykorbs. How can we human beings be so heartless to ourselves. I mean don't we have limits?

You knew clearly that she's lost both parents and thus life has been wicked and unfair to her yet you went ahead to tell her a lot of love lies just to have sexual advantage of her. I'm almost weeping. Why?

Your friends are telling you not to go ahead with her for what reasons really? Because she has no parents probably and is not privileged. Not that she's not good enough. She even teaches showing that she's intelligent and is making efforts.

If this girl was your sister I'm sure you will kill the man that'll use her and dump her after knowing all she's been through.

My advice: If you know you would dump that girl after lieing to her, you must compensate her heavily or the karma that will follow will refuse to be appeased.

Rent self contained for her and fully furnish it or rent a shop for her and stock it then leave by praying your sins are forgiven.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Love Her by Mozenge1: 8:40am On Dec 28, 2017
op can I see her pics, maybe I will be interested
Re: I Don’t Love Her by OlivetBen(m): 8:42am On Dec 28, 2017
Donjazzy12:

How many of your ex's have you paid compensations to? How many self contain apartments have you rented or how many shops have you stocked?

How much have the girlfriends who left your sorry ass paid you?

Stop being silly. I know you are ugly and empty and the only way for you to get girls is by bribing them with money. You are a love-vendor!

I don't have anything with you bro. Thanks.
Re: I Don’t Love Her by rayopt(m): 8:43am On Dec 28, 2017
jaykorbs:
Hi nairalanders, this is my story, don’t judge me, just advice me on a way out, there is this lady I asked out towards the end of 2016, I will be frank with you, my sole aim back then was to hook up with her and for us to enjoy sex together, basically, I was just after sex. I know nothing about the lady.

She was teaching in one primary school in my area at that point in time, I said a lot of shit back then just to get her to say yes, as I got to know her, I found out she had lost both parent at a tender age and so many other things, she has really passed through a lot, herself and her junior sister.

As time goes on, the relationship gained an exponential momentum and before I could realize what was going on, my family and friends dan sabi her, calling her my wife, let me add that she is 19 and I am 24 (just wrote my last undergraduate exam a
couple of months ago, while she is currently working at one food canteen).

Over the course of 2017, I have picked up a lot of manly lessons and have decided to set my life in order in the coming year, yes, I have dropped a lot of boyish attitude and selfish characters, I can confidently call myself a changed individual, although a lot of improvement still have to be made.

As I mentioned earlier, I have decided to set my life in order this coming year, with her being part of it, the truth is, I don’t love her, but to my understanding, she really loves me, I am currently still in this relationship because I am afraid of making her sad, I am in this relationship at the moment because of pity, she will be devasted when I break up with her, my friends are telling me not to go ahead with it, that I am about to make a big mistake if I call off the relationship, I just know I don’t love her, I very much like her, but the love to consider her for marriage ain’t there. She is beside me as I type this, I seriously need help on how to call of this relationship without breaking her spirit because she is a fighter.

@Op. . .you are still disillusioned by love, believe me!!

You better just accept her and make it work together with her

am talking from experience ooo. . .for me, i would rather have someone that would kill for me and intelligent than someone i would kill for!!

Fine. .she is not your dream girl but since she is loving you. . .you can give her your love and stop saying that you dont love her.

Love is an action word. .it is what you do, what you give, what you say. . .it is not feeling!
Re: I Don’t Love Her by Caseless: 8:46am On Dec 28, 2017
GraGra247:

I know devils like you with black blood running in your veins will show up.

Heart that is dead and filled with gravel.

Compassion - Zero

Love - Zero

Mercy - Zero
why nau? I'm supporting the girl and you still think I deserve this reply? You're funny. grin
Re: I Don’t Love Her by GraGra247(m): 8:49am On Dec 28, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

You just repeated what you typed to another comment? you must be retardedd?

I would so love to unleash my rottweilers on you

Don't worry. The demons possessing you and your ilks will change their mind when you repent. Devil.
Re: I Don’t Love Her by DonMekino(m): 8:49am On Dec 28, 2017
Just do d damn break up and get ur sorry ass moving unto the next girl that has already got ur fancy...all these questions and answers are not necessary... Believe me the world does not revolve around u...granted she will be hurt, but shiii happens and she will move on....end of
Re: I Don’t Love Her by GraGra247(m): 8:50am On Dec 28, 2017
Caseless:
why nau? I'm supporting the girl and you still think I deserve this reply? You're funny. grin

I'm so sorry. But read your reply to me again
Re: I Don’t Love Her by israelmao(m): 8:56am On Dec 28, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Stop this! There is no law of karma in love! Love and marriage is a matter of choice not a matter of force!

What about inflating someone's hope and deflating?Yes,love and marriage is choice but we need not to feel agitated or uncomfortable if our conscience judge us well.
Re: I Don’t Love Her by ashawopikin(m): 8:58am On Dec 28, 2017
jaykorbs:
Hi nairalanders, this is my story, don’t judge me, just advice me on a way out, there is this lady I asked out towards the end of 2016, I will be frank with you, my sole aim back then was to hook up with her and for us to enjoy sex together, basically, I was just after sex. I know nothing about the lady.

She was teaching in one primary school in my area at that point in time, I said a lot of shit back then just to get her to say yes, as I got to know her, I found out she had lost both parent at a tender age and so many other things, she has really passed through a lot, herself and her junior sister.

As time goes on, the relationship gained an exponential momentum and before I could realize what was going on, my family and friends dan sabi her, calling her my wife, let me add that she is 19 and I am 24 (just wrote my last undergraduate exam a
couple of months ago, while she is currently working at one food canteen).

Over the course of 2017, I have picked up a lot of manly lessons and have decided to set my life in order in the coming year, yes, I have dropped a lot of boyish attitude and selfish characters, I can confidently call myself a changed individual, although a lot of improvement still have to be made.

As I mentioned earlier, I have decided to set my life in order this coming year, with her being part of it, the truth is, I don’t love her, but to my understanding, she really loves me, I am currently still in this relationship because I am afraid of making her sad, I am in this relationship at the moment because of pity, she will be devasted when I break up with her, my friends are telling me not to go ahead with it, that I am about to make a big mistake if I call off the relationship, I just know I don’t love her, I very much like her, but the love to consider her for marriage ain’t there. She is beside me as I type this, I seriously need help on how to call of this relationship without breaking her spirit because she is a fighter.

bro don't break up with her yet. Stay in d relationship until u find someone u love

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) / Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus-Sized Woman And Her Slim Husband (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.