Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,814 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Word Of Advice For Men Only - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Word Of Advice For Men Only (3639 Views)

CLASSIC SHOES FOR MEN. ONLY 42 AND 43 IS AVAILABLE / What's That Thing That Women Wear That Irritates You? (men Only) / In Need Of Advice From Experienced Wives, Mothers, men Or Couples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Word Of Advice For Men Only by TeejayMaya(m): 6:41am On Dec 27, 2017
Season greetings everyone. I saw this on Facebook and decided to share it here. What do we think? True?

For Men only (FMO)

*This is exclusively for men,but any woman who is not afraid of the bitter truth can read it too.....*

*A Master of ceremony cracked this usual joke at a wedding reception?*

*It goes thus:.. "who should pay bills or take care of the children? Who is to pay school fees of children? Who should toil to provide for the home? The whole audience shouts.... "Daddy!".*

*Who should the child buy a car for after graduation? The women answered loudly... "mother!!!"*

*Who should be invited to America if a child is rich and works abroad? ... "Mother of course", roared the women in the audience.*

*Who should die first among the parents? "Daddy!"... all the women in the hall screamed....*

*Truly and sadly such is the fate of any responsible man in life*

*When a lady is single and has four problems and her fiancee has six problems, immediately they get married, the man's problems become ten automatically (10) as the man immediately starts to carry the family problems....*

*Men are made to struggle to take care of family problems, children's education, home maintenance, and virtually all provisions of life....women are only there to help you*

*Due to these challenges and unending struggle, men tend to wear out faster and probably die early as a result of stress...*

*...hence, it is important for men to ensure that they don't allow their wives to push them into unsustainable family commitments and expensive lifestyle that he knows he cannot afford or cope with in the long run...*

*....if you do, you run the risk of stress and continuous family unrest. Ensure you take right decisions at all times... do not kill yourself.*

*If you suddenly slump and die, surprisingly, life will continue...you will be shocked in your grave...mummy will even marry another man earlier than you could imagine*

*Most men are worn out by the time their children graduate or retiring at same period... all the struggle would have already taken serious tolls on his health and life.... and dies prematurely, leaving Mama alone to enjoy. Trust women, they quickly settle down while you are long gone...*

*Be sensible, never allow your wife to goad you into embarking on long term stress and burden, you can least afford.....*

*Take notekiss

*When children grow into adulthood, women tend to shift more attention to them at your expense. Infact she is seeing a replacement of you in them...*

*Men should take care of their health, live and eat well as you may go prematurely if you have been subjecting your life to excessive stress for too long.*

*It's even more terrible in marriages under storm. In Yoruba land, our mothers in fact call their male children... "My husband". (Oko mi.) So when your son grows to your height and size, with your shoes and clothes matching your son exactly.... your wife gladly starts to feel fulfilled....you know what that means? The people that will take over from you are already ready*

*As you get older in your marriage, be careful, and avoid creating rift in your home. Be at peace with your wife and children, if not you are endangering yourself, as you are hardly needed any longer .*

*Know that women wax stronger spiritually at old age..they pray more at this age while men become weaker spiritually unfortunately at this age.*

*Men should live a good life....... enjoy your life as you shoulder the responsibilities, eat the sweat of your labour when you are still strong....*

*Whether you like it or not, there is every probability that your wife will outlive you they are genetically designed so and particularly you are almost always older than her (barring accident of life) She will be around to live to complete the unfinished "assignment" and consume the balance of the "dividends of parenthood".*

*So while you are still agile, train your children,love your wife dearly, take care of your home, but take care of yourself too please...pause in the midst of the stress and rest and give yourself a treat as late evening of life are always unfavourable for men for many reasons highlighted above.*

*I pray for all responsible men out there,great fathers and wonderful husbands, that the evening of our lives will be favourable unto us by God's grace. �� Amen*

*Any woman reading this and angry with me now I warned before hand that it is meant for only men and it is the bitter truth!*

4 Likes

Re: Word Of Advice For Men Only by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 27, 2017
This is true but with God all things are possible.

Not by might!
Re: Word Of Advice For Men Only by TeejayMaya(m): 8:21am On Dec 27, 2017
I also notice most Nigerian music artists sing and praise their mothers without including their fathers and as a deep thinker I usually see that as a major concern.

Fathers try so much to cater for the family and ensures all bills are paid for and everyone's welfare are well catered for but with very little or no appreciation. Hmm sometimes I get scared of fatherhood and possibly also experiencing this as well.

Anyway, its well and God will reward and uphold all fathers for their great selfless efforts for the family. Our mothers and women too, make una dey understand and appreciate us too biko... Eh no easy!

1 Like

Re: Word Of Advice For Men Only by Smile4mee01: 10:59am On Dec 31, 2017
Hmnnn...

This is deep. You have said it all. It's the curse of being a Man. Only a few women can relate to this. It appears to me, once a man loses his economic value, he is forgotten in a hurry. I look around sometimes. Only a few old men left.

So to the Men. Love your wife, care for your children not at your own detriment though. Balance it all out, there is more to you than wife and kids.

God bless our hustle.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

My Present Family Dilemma,,,please I Need Opinions / PLEASE READ! Eko Electricity Distribution Company (EKEDC) Customerss / I'm From A Broken Home, How Am I Different?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.