Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Governor Ikpeazu Honours Clement Chidinma, Female Mechanic. Photos - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Governor Ikpeazu Honours Clement Chidinma, Female Mechanic. Photos (23026 Views)

Female Mechanic Recounts Her Experience, Today, In Lagos (Photos) / Ganiyu Olawunmi Omolabake: BMW Club Nigeria Celebrates Female Mechanic In Ibadan / Picture Of A Female Mechanic On Duty In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Honours Clement Chidinma, Female Mechanic. Photos by Edonojie007(m): 9:58pm On Dec 27, 2017
Phoniex23:
Never give up...
Hustle with humbleness..
In other news for your E-cards sales and you are in need of a tested and trust worthy and reliable buyer. Just feel free to check my signature or visit my profile..
Whats Humbleness?
Humility Nau!...Humility
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Honours Clement Chidinma, Female Mechanic. Photos by stblessing(f): 9:59pm On Dec 27, 2017
That's nice. But he shouldn't just patronize one person
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Honours Clement Chidinma, Female Mechanic. Photos by TeetoEsq(m): 10:00pm On Dec 27, 2017
what a beauty? I'm ordering a ring from China for your sake...
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Honours Clement Chidinma, Female Mechanic. Photos by cantok(m): 10:02pm On Dec 27, 2017
While Miss Anambara is busy with CUCUMBER and za oza one is interpreting arranged marriage!
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Honours Clement Chidinma, Female Mechanic. Photos by deco22(m): 10:02pm On Dec 27, 2017
Is hand paining this one.

Brains without beauty.

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Honours Clement Chidinma, Female Mechanic. Photos by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 27, 2017
tstx:
Na only for Naija person go go University of Agriculture graduate from mechanical engineering dept
Oga you know nothing about the engineering profession

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Honours Clement Chidinma, Female Mechanic. Photos by Write2018: 10:12pm On Dec 27, 2017
This is commendable

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Honours Clement Chidinma, Female Mechanic. Photos by cstr1001: 10:14pm On Dec 27, 2017
chuksanambra:

When I said Abia and Imo have the worst Governors in West Africa, some miscreants were insulting me.

There should be a law that after a Governor completes a term of 8 years in the SW, he should be made to rule an Igbo state for another 4 years.

Imagine Fashola is the Governor of Abia and Ambode is in Imo as Governor.
I won't be surprised if you are from osun. Jokers who thought their state can feed the world with their non-existent IGR, only to feed at the mercy of muslim rascals who throw lipton bags at your people for their votes.

Besides, don't you think your moniker betrays you?. Imitation is the highest form of respect.
I would expect someone like you to bear monikers like ifawunmi or ogunfemi.

For someone with such irrational hate for a great people, you are a hardened enthusiast of the igbo nation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Honours Clement Chidinma, Female Mechanic. Photos by exquisite007: 10:16pm On Dec 27, 2017
Her hands are clean even after nakeding the motorcycle; if there's any word like 'nakeding'
grin

More grease to your elbow
Weldon. May God bless the works of your hands, amen.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Honours Clement Chidinma, Female Mechanic. Photos by kiddapunk: 10:18pm On Dec 27, 2017
bloggers and their gimmicks, wetin cun concern mechanical engineering and motor cycle repairing?
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Honours Clement Chidinma, Female Mechanic. Photos by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 27, 2017
smiley
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Honours Clement Chidinma, Female Mechanic. Photos by sinola(m): 10:22pm On Dec 27, 2017
dainformant:
cc; lalasticlala
....and some dull gurls will be busy doing olosho work while some will be busy abusing their manfriend for not giving them money.....mtcheeeww
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Honours Clement Chidinma, Female Mechanic. Photos by Butbest: 11:01pm On Dec 27, 2017
See beautiful angel
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Honours Clement Chidinma, Female Mechanic. Photos by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:40pm On Dec 27, 2017
Congrats o.Good for you.,
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Honours Clement Chidinma, Female Mechanic. Photos by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 28, 2017
synanza1:
I love that kind of girl
haha grin grin

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Honours Clement Chidinma, Female Mechanic. Photos by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 28, 2017
emeijeh:
See as she sample ringless hand to nairaland guys.

Chai grin

Lefulefu and crew please take note
verily verily verily i say onto thou...thine maiden is surely a wife material cheesy

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Honours Clement Chidinma, Female Mechanic. Photos by phkka1(m): 4:04am On Dec 28, 2017
Ikpeazu, pay workers their salary. Stop deceiving yourself. Education has not passed through you.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Honours Clement Chidinma, Female Mechanic. Photos by hisgrace090: 6:04am On Dec 28, 2017
chuksanambra:

When I said Abia and Imo have the worst Governors in West Africa, some miscreants were insulting me.

There should be a law that after a Governor completes a term of 8 years in the SW, he should be made to rule an Igbo state for another 4 years.

Imagine Fashola is the Governor of Abia and Ambode is in Imo as Governor.

Hmm!

You make me think deep right now.

Ambode and fashola, for IMO and abia?

Guese that will be the best that happen to this state this days.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Honours Clement Chidinma, Female Mechanic. Photos by Awoo88: 7:05am On Dec 28, 2017
Spent five years for uni only to go open machine repair work shop. Governor sef dey celebrate. This is supposed to be good
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Honours Clement Chidinma, Female Mechanic. Photos by Abagworo(m): 7:20am On Dec 28, 2017
EternalTruths:
When will this Godforsaken Governor pay Salaries & pension of teachers in Abia.

Abia & Imo states people need to start praying against the juju these 2 states & their governors have connected them too.

Every Biafran must earnestly make it a daily prayer point everyday in 2018.

Prayer Point

God pls, uproot the Juju powers holding Imo & Abia states in bondage.

Why not Anambra and Abia or Enugu and Abia or Ebonyi and Abia? You Ipob idiiots can't sleep for a day without displaying your jealousy of Imo State and our Governor the future President of Nigeria. You can go and dud for all I care.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Honours Clement Chidinma, Female Mechanic. Photos by BeijinDossier: 7:24am On Dec 28, 2017
Useless old man, you thought everyone hides the truth like you i.diot. He is a concerned Imolite, who is worried about the mess in your useless and worthless Imo state. Yes he can be president but the a town union president in his village. cool

[s]
Abagworo:

Why not Anambra and Abia or Enugu and Abia or Ebonyi and Abia? You Ipob idiiots can't sleep for a day without displaying your jealousy of Imo State and our Governor the future President of Nigeria. You can go and dud for all I care.
[/s]
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Honours Clement Chidinma, Female Mechanic. Photos by BeijinDossier: 7:26am On Dec 28, 2017
EternalTruths:
When will this Godforsaken Governor pay Salaries & pension of teachers in Abia.

Abia & Imo states people need to start praying against the juju these 2 states & their governors have connected them too.

Every Biafran must earnestly make it a daily prayer point everyday in 2018.

Prayer Point

God pls, uproot the Juju powers holding Imo & Abia states in bondage.

You are right on this.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Honours Clement Chidinma, Female Mechanic. Photos by Goodpeoplegreat: 7:31am On Dec 28, 2017
That's the original slay Queen of our time. More power to her elbow...
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Honours Clement Chidinma, Female Mechanic. Photos by sirjentul05(m): 9:07am On Dec 28, 2017
Chai, dis gal na dat gal wey been dey live for my lodge na at back of admin, so she don finally make am? Lemme go and start my own wheelbarrow mechanic

#itz jentul#
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Honours Clement Chidinma, Female Mechanic. Photos by 400billionman: 12:44pm On Dec 28, 2017
Honoured her with how much ?

Is Handshake enough ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ex-Nigeria Airways Workers Get Payment Alerts, Laud Buhari / Professional Nurse Examination? / Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.