Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,746 members, 7,802,278 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

How Do You Politely Tell A Girl Your Not Interested(someone Older Than You)? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Politely Tell A Girl Your Not Interested(someone Older Than You)? (3235 Views)

How Can I Politely Tell My Girlfriend That Are Pussy Stinks During Doggy. / How Do You Politely Tell Someone That You Want To Have Sex With Them? / How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Politely Tell A Girl Your Not Interested(someone Older Than You)? by ERORR404(m): 8:54am On Dec 27, 2017
so there was this lady in the vehicle i was in while travelling to school. she looked in her late twenties(older than me) am just 20. it was quite a long journey so everyone at a point kinda got sleepy, but this lady beside me kept stylishly resting her head on my shoulder.
I just kept acting like it was nothing until she later turned my shoulder to her pillow. later on when she woke up, she initiated a conversation between us and before i knew it we were talking,she collected my phone and was going through my pictures and asking me questions whenever she saw a picture of me with any other girl. when we arrived she asked for my number and before i even got home she was already calling. Now the thing is she is way too older for me, plus I don't find her attractive at all. I don't even know how to tell her. The worst part is I bumped into her the other day at school and she was just acting like i was her boyfriend and stuff.
Re: How Do You Politely Tell A Girl Your Not Interested(someone Older Than You)? by LessNoise: 8:59am On Dec 27, 2017
Lol....why assume she's into you when she's not said anything yet.....when she eventually opens up you let her know your stance buh don't tell her you don't find her unattractive there are other subtle ways to turn down ladies

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Politely Tell A Girl Your Not Interested(someone Older Than You)? by habsydiamond(m): 9:01am On Dec 27, 2017
Call her aunty.....Tell her privately that u are not into her....tell her Ur reasons for not being into her...if she is a sensible pesin she will honour Ur wish.
Re: How Do You Politely Tell A Girl Your Not Interested(someone Older Than You)? by ERORR404(m): 9:03am On Dec 27, 2017
LessNoise:
Lol....why assume she's into you when she's not said anything yet.....when she eventually opens up you let her know your stance buh don't tell her you don't find her unattractive there are other subtle ways to turn down ladies
true she didn't say it, but bruh you need to see the way she was acting the day i bumped into her at school. she was just smiling anyhow while we were walking she put her hands around my arms
Re: How Do You Politely Tell A Girl Your Not Interested(someone Older Than You)? by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 27, 2017
LessNoise:
exactly...ur jst assuming
Re: How Do You Politely Tell A Girl Your Not Interested(someone Older Than You)? by tkpoint2(m): 9:05am On Dec 27, 2017
Simply play along.
Rule 1: Never tell a lady you are not interested.

17 Likes

Re: How Do You Politely Tell A Girl Your Not Interested(someone Older Than You)? by LessNoise: 9:11am On Dec 27, 2017
ERORR404:

true she didn't say it, but bruh you need to see the way she was acting the day i bumped into her at school. she was just smiling anyhow while we were walking she put her hands around my arms

Still assuming bro!!!! Until she comes out from her shell enjoy the moments with her coz she might be needful later to you trust me I have been there buh in my case she wasn't unattractive she had a fiancé .....the rest they say is history grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Politely Tell A Girl Your Not Interested(someone Older Than You)? by bobo93(m): 9:17am On Dec 27, 2017
[i][/i]MAMA, I'm not available please try again later. wink
Re: How Do You Politely Tell A Girl Your Not Interested(someone Older Than You)? by GraGra247(m): 9:18am On Dec 27, 2017
ERORR404:

Tell her you don't want before its too late.

Reject anyone that says stay.

At the speed she's going she'll soon get you to sleep with her and next baby and too late to quit.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Politely Tell A Girl Your Not Interested(someone Older Than You)? by mazimee(m): 9:23am On Dec 27, 2017
Unless you want to take advantage of her please let her go in peace
Re: How Do You Politely Tell A Girl Your Not Interested(someone Older Than You)? by internationalman(m): 9:26am On Dec 27, 2017
LessNoise:
It's good to assume at times otherwise u will miss d green light..

So u expect the girl to hit the nail on the head plainly.
do u think its an easy thing for them to do?

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Politely Tell A Girl Your Not Interested(someone Older Than You)? by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 27, 2017
Hmm op don buy market
Re: How Do You Politely Tell A Girl Your Not Interested(someone Older Than You)? by biacan2(f): 9:32am On Dec 27, 2017
Looks at his pics....... how much do you have in your acct

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Politely Tell A Girl Your Not Interested(someone Older Than You)? by LessNoise: 9:37am On Dec 27, 2017
internationalman:

It's good to assume at times otherwise u will miss d green light..

So u expect the girl to hit the nail on the head plainly.
do u think its an easy thing for them to do?

What green or yellow light you'll talking about.OP said she's not his type and you're talking of electricity....mscheeeeew he clear say he dey hard u 2 catch woman
Re: How Do You Politely Tell A Girl Your Not Interested(someone Older Than You)? by ERORR404(m): 9:38am On Dec 27, 2017
biacan2:
m a student mam.. I don't work yet.
Re: How Do You Politely Tell A Girl Your Not Interested(someone Older Than You)? by biacan2(f): 9:40am On Dec 27, 2017
ERORR404:

m a student mam.. I don't work yet.
And you had the guts to turn down that beautiful lady's offer how dare you
Re: How Do You Politely Tell A Girl Your Not Interested(someone Older Than You)? by LessNoise: 9:42am On Dec 27, 2017
biacan2:

And that's your pics..what's the frigging difference

1 Like

Re: How Do You Politely Tell A Girl Your Not Interested(someone Older Than You)? by ERORR404(m): 9:43am On Dec 27, 2017
LessNoise:

What green or yellow light you'll talking about.OP said she's not his type and you're talking of electricity....mscheeeeew he clear say he dey hard u 2 catch woman
my main ishh really is she looks way older than me. I would have even called her aunty if i met her somewhere else cheesy I don't really have a "type" mentality yet, because i still don't even know what i would want in a girl when am serious about a relationship yet.
Re: How Do You Politely Tell A Girl Your Not Interested(someone Older Than You)? by ERORR404(m): 9:45am On Dec 27, 2017
biacan2:
And you had the guts to turn down that beautiful lady's offer how dare you
Jesus mam.. I never said I did. the topic says "how do you" I think that should tell you that I haven't done it yet
Re: How Do You Politely Tell A Girl Your Not Interested(someone Older Than You)? by biacan2(f): 9:47am On Dec 27, 2017
ERORR404:

Jesus mam.. I never said I did. the topic says "how do you" I think that should tell you that I haven't done it yet
Just be a good boy you nor is good to date older ladies......she will help you financially and spiritual then morally......just do all have thought you
Re: How Do You Politely Tell A Girl Your Not Interested(someone Older Than You)? by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 27, 2017
tkpoint2:
Simply play along.
Rule 2: Don't stick with a lady you're not into just for the sexual benefits ! It never ends well undecided

Rule 3; Tell people you're not interested in ( man/woman) in the early phase of the "relationship" to avoid wasting their precious time which they would have used to search for the rightful person for them !
And lastly;
Rule 4 ;Your personal opinion is what will finally count in ur relationship because at the end,when the chip is down,YOU & YOU ALONE will bear the consequences of ur decisions !!

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Politely Tell A Girl Your Not Interested(someone Older Than You)? by ERORR404(m): 9:59am On Dec 27, 2017
biacan2:
Just be a good boy you nor is good to date older ladies......she will help you financially and spiritual then morally......just do all have thought you
Are you seriously giving me this advice? if was your younger brother would you advice the same to him? undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Politely Tell A Girl Your Not Interested(someone Older Than You)? by ERORR404(m): 10:38am On Dec 27, 2017
mazimee:
Unless you want to take advantage of her please let her go in peace
Far from that sir
Re: How Do You Politely Tell A Girl Your Not Interested(someone Older Than You)? by dyze(m): 10:47am On Dec 27, 2017
ERORR404:

Are you seriously giving me this advice? if was your younger brother would you advice the same to him? undecided
Don't mind her bro. Just show her respect like an aunty. In between conversation,tell her how sweet and committed your girlfriend is. She will catch the drift.

Don't sleep with her bro. It never ends well.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Politely Tell A Girl Your Not Interested(someone Older Than You)? by donstan18: 10:53am On Dec 27, 2017
ERORR404:

You well so?

Who u de answer ma?

Small girl wee u go keep for hux feed, abi u de mind NL formings?
Re: How Do You Politely Tell A Girl Your Not Interested(someone Older Than You)? by nuggarito: 10:57am On Dec 27, 2017
Babe I wan travel, I won't be around forever. See you in our next lifetime. grin grin
Re: How Do You Politely Tell A Girl Your Not Interested(someone Older Than You)? by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 27, 2017
tkpoint2:
Simply play along.
That's a very silly rule..If you're not interested in a lady, let her know , so you'll avoid unnecessary drama later.
Re: How Do You Politely Tell A Girl Your Not Interested(someone Older Than You)? by mespusinglez(m): 11:05am On Dec 27, 2017
tkpoint2:
Simply play along.
THATS EXACTLY WHAT I WANNA SAY
Re: How Do You Politely Tell A Girl Your Not Interested(someone Older Than You)? by Sturmbannfuhrer: 11:07am On Dec 27, 2017
biacan2:

Why do you want to know how much he has in his account? So that you can know how much you'll set the price for trading sex with him abi kini? Oniranu.
Re: How Do You Politely Tell A Girl Your Not Interested(someone Older Than You)? by Hector09(m): 11:09am On Dec 27, 2017
Any time u saw her again, start a conversation abt ur girl frnd, tell her hw u much u adore ur girl frnd
Re: How Do You Politely Tell A Girl Your Not Interested(someone Older Than You)? by Exjoker(m): 11:12am On Dec 27, 2017
ERORR404:
so there was this lady in the vehicle i was in while travelling to school. she looked in her late twenties(older than me) am just 20. it was quite a long journey so everyone at a point kinda got sleepy, but this lady beside me kept stylishly resting her head on my shoulder.
I just kept acting like it was nothing until she later turned my shoulder to her pillow. later on when she woke up, she initiated a conversation between us and before i knew it we were talking,she collected my phone and was going through my pictures and asking me questions whenever she saw a picture of me with any other girl. when we arrived she asked for my number and before i even got home she was already calling. Now the thing is she is way too older for me, plus I don't find her attractive at all. I don't even know how to tell her. The worst part is I bumped into her the other day at school and she was just acting like i was her boyfriend and stuff.
Start Calling Her Auntie and comeback to thank me later
Re: How Do You Politely Tell A Girl Your Not Interested(someone Older Than You)? by Exjoker(m): 11:17am On Dec 27, 2017
biacan2:
Arrrghhh! He wasn't talking about his bank acct now

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Bought My First Car At 19 That Got People Talking - Destined Boy / How To Make Her Desire For More SEX {over 100+ Use This To Satisfy Her} / I Can't Be Happy If I Can't Watch A Woman I Love Grow Fat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.