Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

What They Won't Tell You About Swiss-golden....scam - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What They Won't Tell You About Swiss-golden....scam (7925 Views)

Lizzy Efa Of Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme Arrested While Trying To Flee / Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme: Nigerian Sues EFCC, Others For Defamation, Harassment / Swiss Golden Company Limited Defrauds Nigerians Of N3bn — EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What They Won't Tell You About Swiss-golden....scam by Evagbosoria: 9:24am On Dec 27, 2017
I invested 140k in swissgolden with a promise of making 1.1 million. You invest and bring 2 people to invest under you, the 2 people bring two people each to invest, making 6 people under you.

Here's what they don't tell you. Each of the 6 people have to have 6 people under them also before YOU can earn. That makes a total of 36 people investing 140k( now 170k) for one person to earn. Your direct 2 under you might be lucky to earn as well but the rest just gets stuck in the structure.
They toks me my money was refundable if i decided to leave the business, story, now nothing is refundable.
Please, dont fall victim like me. Only register if you're sure of having 36 people who are ready to pay the huge amount to register under you. Be warned.
Even their so-called office address in London is non-existent. If you're in London, go there and check. It's an empty office that they rented for 3 months about 5 years ago and they still continued to use it as their correspondent address. So their so-called office does not even exist. Be warned people!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What They Won't Tell You About Swiss-golden....scam by dominique(f): 10:06am On Dec 27, 2017
Flee from all these too-good-to-be-true, get rich quick schemes, people will not listen.

2 Likes

Re: What They Won't Tell You About Swiss-golden....scam by Evagbosoria: 11:15am On Dec 27, 2017
Cc @lalastica let people learn from my story.......
Re: What They Won't Tell You About Swiss-golden....scam by EMIOMOADEOYE: 9:44pm On Jan 01, 2018
Evagbosoria:
Cc @lalastica let people learn from my story.......

Your story is very misleading.

First of all you cannot earn 1.1million by starting a table with 140k.

To earn that amount you have to start a table with 400k

Secondly, if you started with 140k, you would have earned some money by the time your table breaks.

If you brought 2 people under you and your table has 6 people under you. please visit your backoffice. Your money is waiting for you there.

If anybody tells you that you have to bring 26 people before you earn, hear me loud and clear now...THAT IS TOTAL NONSENSE......Go to your backoffice....your money is waiting for you there.

That is assuming you did all you should do..... ie..bring your 2 and your 2 bring their own 2. Period

Probably what you did not understand well was the fact that you can earn 3 times. When you bring your 2 and they in turn bring their own 2, your table breaks and you earn. You will then move to the second cycle. In that second cycle you will start another table again automatically...no payments....and then you will wait for the people above you to earn and they come to join you on the second table. Onve it completes again.....you earn a second time.....and you begin a 3rd and final cycle.

With your 140k, you earn 3 time. Bu seeing that you paid 140k instead of the 110k normal price....I can tell you are one of the very many people who have approached this business the wrong way. Someone has told you to invest 140k and they would do all the work for you. I doubt you even have access to your backoffice.

Please before going public to cast aspersions on Swissgolden.....make sure that you did your own part. Its obvious that you did not. Please go back to the person that asked you to pay 140k and ask him why he has not delivered on his promise.

And please do all of us a favour....I need his name and phone number.....this matter needs to be taken up by Swissgolden. Its against company policy to solicit for additional moneys under the guise of doing work that ordinarily should be done by you. If you can get it, pleae add his ID too.

If you would like to give me a call to clarify things call 08171376796
Re: What They Won't Tell You About Swiss-golden....scam by millionboi2: 10:35pm On Jan 01, 2018
How I wished u drop this post on time.

Swissgold is a big scam

Dos white idiots use it to suck black ppl using our own brothers as agents.

God will punish Olayinka that used me to complete his cycle and abandon me.

Almost all mlm in Nigeria is a scam.
Re: What They Won't Tell You About Swiss-golden....scam by EMIOMOADEOYE: 5:35pm On Jan 09, 2018
millionboi2:
How I wished u drop this post on time.

Swissgold is a big scam

Dos white idiots use it to suck black ppl using our own brothers as agents.

God will punish Olayinka that used me to complete his cycle and abandon me.

Almost all mlm in Nigeria is a scam.

Before God punishes Olayinka, he will visit you first.

Because you wasted the resources he gave to you. When you had no plans to pursue the business the way it should, why did you put your money in. If Olayinka sat back without doin the work he did do you think he would have completed his cycle?

You guys dont take the time to understand a business and plan ahead before jumping in. You simple jump at it because you feel it is a get rich quick scheme. You have all forgotten that nothing good comes easy.

Take your own destiny by your own hands and find out how the business is done and then go out and do it by yourself. Only you can determine the success you will have not Olayinka.
Re: What They Won't Tell You About Swiss-golden....scam by millionboi2: 6:48pm On Jan 09, 2018
EMIOMOADEOYE:

Because you wasted the resources he gave to you. When you had no plans to pursue the business the way it should, why did you put your money in. If Olayinka sat back without doin the work he did do you think he would have completed his cycle?

You guys dont take the time to understand a business and plan ahead before jumping in. You simple jump at it because you feel it is a get rich quick scheme. You have all forgotten that nothing good comes easy.

Take your own destiny by your own hands and find out how the business is done and then go out and do it by yourself. Only you can determine the success you will have not Olayinka.
You are very stupid to quote me.

God punish you for not minding your business.

Why don't you inform your victims to take their destiny in dia hand before collectin dia hard earn money from them.

#You scammer!God punish you again.

9 Likes

Re: What They Won't Tell You About Swiss-golden....scam by EMIOMOADEOYE: 6:52pm On Jan 09, 2018
millionboi2:
You are very stupid to quote me.

God punish you for not minding your business.

Why don't you inform your victims to take their destiny in dia hand before collectin dia hard earn money from them.

#You scammer!God punish you again.

Fortunately, God doesn't punish people out of the blues.

So I suggest you chill out and be civil. I didn't take your money Mister.

So again please be Civil
Re: What They Won't Tell You About Swiss-golden....scam by millionboi2: 9:54pm On Jan 09, 2018
EMIOMOADEOYE:

Fortunately, God doesn't punish people out of the blues.

So I suggest you chill out and be civil. I didn't take your money Mister.

So again please be Civil
You are an idiot for defending olayinka.

God shall punish you and olayinka.

You are too foolish for me to be civil with.

2 Likes

Re: What They Won't Tell You About Swiss-golden....scam by Futureinvestors(m): 1:37am On Jan 10, 2018
My Dear Friend invest a token here.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.
Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.

I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you.

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9 (WhatsApp)
Re: What They Won't Tell You About Swiss-golden....scam by Najwal: 3:24pm On Feb 12, 2018
Ummmm and to think there is always swissgold advert on the radio
Re: What They Won't Tell You About Swiss-golden....scam by DUNKA(m): 12:54am On Apr 17, 2018
EMIOMOADEOYE:

Your story is very misleading.

First of all you cannot earn 1.1million by starting a table with 140k.

To earn that amount you have to start a table with 400k

Secondly, if you started with 140k, you would have earned some money by the time your table breaks.

If you brought 2 people under you and your table has 6 people under you. please visit your backoffice. Your money is waiting for you there.

If anybody tells you that you have to bring 26 people before you earn, hear me loud and clear now...THAT IS TOTAL NONSENSE......Go to your backoffice....your money is waiting for you there.

That is assuming you did all you should do..... ie..bring your 2 and your 2 bring their own 2. Period

Probably what you did not understand well was the fact that you can earn 3 times. When you bring your 2 and they in turn bring their own 2, your table breaks and you earn. You will then move to the second cycle. In that second cycle you will start another table again automatically...no payments....and then you will wait for the people above you to earn and they come to join you on the second table. Onve it completes again.....you earn a second time.....and you begin a 3rd and final cycle.

With your 140k, you earn 3 time. Bu seeing that you paid 140k instead of the 110k normal price....I can tell you are one of the very many people who have approached this business the wrong way. Someone has told you to invest 140k and they would do all the work for you. I doubt you even have access to your backoffice.

Please before going public to cast aspersions on Swissgolden.....make sure that you did your own part. Its obvious that you did not. Please go back to the person that asked you to pay 140k and ask him why he has not delivered on his promise.

And please do all of us a favour....I need his name and phone number.....this matter needs to be taken up by Swissgolden. Its against company policy to solicit for additional moneys under the guise of doing work that ordinarily should be done by you. If you can get it, pleae add his ID too.

If you would like to give me a call to clarify things call 08171376796
EFCC Recovers N216m From “Swiss Golden”
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, has recovered a total of N216,402,565.05 (Two Hundred and Sixteen Million, Four Hundred and Two Thousand, Five Hundred Sixty Naira, Five Kobo) only from Swiss Golden Investment, an online investment that purportedly deals in buying and selling of Gold Bars.
The recovery was sequel to a petition the Commission received from thousands of complainants who alleged that they invested in Swiss Golden Investment which was advertised as an online investment that deals with buying and selling of Gold Bars. The petitioner further alleged that after investing over a billion naira into the business, the company refused to pay them any dividend or pay them back their capital.
Upon receipt of the petition, the Commission invited the petitioners and they volunteered statements. Through intelligence, the Commission picked up one Maxim Lobaty, a Russian and two Nigerians: Austin Emenike and Dickson Nonso Onuchukwu in Lagos. The trio were subsequently conveyed to the Kano operational zone of the EFCC for further investigation.
Swiss Golden which is headquartered in Hong Kong was discovered through investigation to be a Ponzi scheme that was designed to defraud innocent victims of their hard earned money.
After being drilled at the Commission's Kano Zonal Office, Maxim and his co-suspects consented to the refund of the investment. Subsequently, a total sum of N216, 402,565.05 (Two Hundred and Sixteen Million, Four Hundred and Two Thousand, Five Hundred Sixty Five Naira) only have now been recovered.
However, while the investigation was on going, it was discovered that, Swiss Golden Company Limited has defrauded over seven thousand Nigerians to the tune of over N3,000,000,000 (Three Billion Naira) only.
Investigation into the alleged fraud is still ongoing and all efforts are being made to recover the money involved and the alleged suspects be brought to justice.
Re: What They Won't Tell You About Swiss-golden....scam by EMIOMOADEOYE: 10:47pm On Apr 18, 2018
DUNKA:
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, has recovered a total of N216,402,565.05 (Two Hundred and Sixteen Million, Four Hundred and Two Thousand, Five Hundred Sixty Naira, Five Kobo) only from Swiss Golden Investment, an online investment that purportedly deals in buying and selling of Gold Bars.
The recovery was sequel to a petition the Commission received from thousands of complainants who alleged that they invested in Swiss Golden Investment which was advertised as an online investment that deals with buying and selling of Gold Bars. The petitioner further alleged that after investing over a billion naira into the business, the company refused to pay them any dividend or pay them back their capital.
Upon receipt of the petition, the Commission invited the petitioners and they volunteered statements. Through intelligence, the Commission picked up one Maxim Lobaty, a Russian and two Nigerians: Austin Emenike and Dickson Nonso Onuchukwu in Lagos. The trio were subsequently conveyed to the Kano operational zone of the EFCC for further investigation.
Swiss Golden which is headquartered in Hong Kong was discovered through investigation to be a Ponzi scheme that was designed to defraud innocent victims of their hard earned money.
After being drilled at the Commission's Kano Zonal Office, Maxim and his co-suspects consented to the refund of the investment. Subsequently, a total sum of N216, 402,565.05 (Two Hundred and Sixteen Million, Four Hundred and Two Thousand, Five Hundred Sixty Five Naira) only have now been recovered.
However, while the investigation was on going, it was discovered that, Swiss Golden Company Limited has defrauded over seven thousand Nigerians to the tune of over N3,000,000,000 (Three Billion Naira) only.
Investigation into the alleged fraud is still ongoing and all efforts are being made to recover the money involved and the alleged suspects be brought to justice.

So why publish all of this if an investigation is still ongoing.

What happens if the investigation revels that EFCC was the real fraud and that they failed to crry out due diligence before defaming others with libelous claims.

1 Like

Re: What They Won't Tell You About Swiss-golden....scam by EMIOMOADEOYE: 2:06pm On May 07, 2018

Re: What They Won't Tell You About Swiss-golden....scam by DUNKA(m): 6:30am On May 09, 2018
EMIOMOADEOYE:
For those who are in a hurry to label Swiss Golden a scam.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/05/swiss-golden-nigerian-sues-efcc-others-defamation-harassment/
Enter at your peril. Swiss golden is a very big scam.period. Why did they refund 216 million to the Kano petitioners?
Do not let anybody use your head in 2018 people are lamenting all over the social media

1 Like

Re: What They Won't Tell You About Swiss-golden....scam by Judyaik: 2:20am On Feb 18, 2019
And yet our money haven't been refunded.. How so
DUNKA:
Re: What They Won't Tell You About Swiss-golden....scam by Judyaik: 2:31am On Feb 18, 2019
EMIOMOADEOYE:

in my case i can remember that i clearly told the person that introduced me to it that am not the networking kinda person but she insisted that i shouldnt worry that she will get the two people for me.. I didn't want to partake in it but she kept calling and dusturbing for weeks bringing up possible ways of me earning.. Just imagine this is, 2019 and am yet to recover my money back talkless of earning interest.

1 Like

Re: What They Won't Tell You About Swiss-golden....scam by EMIOMOADEOYE: 8:27pm On Feb 18, 2019
Judyaik:
in my case i can remember that i clearly told the person that introduced me to it that am not the networking kinda person but she insisted that i shouldnt worry that she will get the two people for me.. I didn't want to partake in it but she kept calling and dusturbing for weeks bringing up possible ways of me earning.. Just imagine this is, 2019 and am yet to recover my money back talkless of earning interest.

We are still saying the same thing

I am quite certain you have 2 people like you below you. 2 people waiting for whoever brought them in to bring their own 2.

And besides what is this talk about you not being a networking person. There is only one group of people who can rightfully claim that title. And they all live 6 feets underground.

It sounds ridiculous when I hear people say, Im not the networking type, I cant sell. Yet they knew where to find help to get their latest jobs. They knew how to notice me or oju aye in their office just to be on the good books of their oga. They knew how to package themselves for interview, they knew how to find somebody to get them their new tuketuke......they knew where to find the cheapest places to buy food.............AND YET THEY CANNOT NETWORK.

Please stop deceiving yourself. Get off your arse and work. The world is opening up the Network Marketing. When it becomes that every tom dick and harry is jumping on the train.......come and repeat to me that you are not he networking type..........Mr Statue.
Re: What They Won't Tell You About Swiss-golden....scam by EMIOMOADEOYE: 8:31pm On Feb 18, 2019
Judyaik:
And yet our money haven't been refunded.. How so

It cant be refunded, because it didn't go anywhere in the first place.

Do the work.....and your money will come out.

While you are all here whinning and throwing tantrums.........people are getting paid by Swiss Golden. New people that entered after you are getting paid.......because they didnt sit on their arse....waiting for EFCC.....
Re: What They Won't Tell You About Swiss-golden....scam by tk4rd: 12:25pm On Jun 18, 2019
EMIOMOADEOYE:

While you are all here whinning and throwing tantrums.........people are getting paid by Swiss Golden. New people that entered after you are getting paid.......because they didnt sit on their arse....waiting for EFCC.....

I have just two questions.
1. How can someone quit his table totally and get his refund back.
2. How can someone sell his initial investment for the gold back to the company and get his money back (or some amount less than the initial investment)
Re: What They Won't Tell You About Swiss-golden....scam by tk4rd: 12:32pm On Jun 18, 2019
EMIOMOADEOYE:

I saw this, and I decided to share it here..
Question: What if you decide to Drop out half way through the Table?
Answer: You are given 14 days to cancel your order for Main Tables, and 3 days for preliminary Tables, if you wish to back out from the Bonus Marketing Program.
But, what if you have passed the grace period for cancellation? What happens to your initial investment?
It will be stuck in the table until you have closed it.
What it simply means is that you have to close the table no matter what.
It could be a blessing in disguise, because everyone above you in the Level 1 and 2 will try their best to put new recruits under you, so that they can close their table, and you could just take it for a ride.
But, if no one is actively recruiting, your position on the Table will always be there, and you would be stuck there for a very long time.
Re: What They Won't Tell You About Swiss-golden....scam by EMIOMOADEOYE: 12:43pm On Jun 18, 2019
tk4rd:
I have just two questions.
1. How can someone quit his table totally and get his refund back.
2. How can someone sell his initial investment for the gold back to the company and get his money back (or some amount less than the initial investment)

1.) If you have passed your grace period, the only way to get your money is to break your table

2.) Again, by breaking your table.
Re: What They Won't Tell You About Swiss-golden....scam by rhodayoms: 12:24pm On Mar 07, 2020
I have signed up since 2017. I registered people. Please how do i get my money back.
Re: What They Won't Tell You About Swiss-golden....scam by rhodayoms: 1:54pm On Mar 07, 2020
I have signed up since 2017. I registered people. Please how do i get my money back.thanks
Re: What They Won't Tell You About Swiss-golden....scam by Olayinka777(m): 8:46pm On Mar 07, 2020
Hmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Gold Business (buying And Selling) / Finally GCR COIN Has Gone Puplic. Which Means More Money To Be Made. Join me now / What Can I Invest On With My #200,000.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.