Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Attention Please: Lest I Forget, Lest You Forget; Lest We Forget - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Attention Please: Lest I Forget, Lest You Forget; Lest We Forget (553 Views)

Lest We Forget! / Lest We Forget! / Tinubu: Lest We Forget Because Of Just One Slip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Attention Please: Lest I Forget, Lest You Forget; Lest We Forget by SMSguru(m): 10:16am On Dec 27, 2017
Dear Nairalanders, let's not forget that this is a public forum made up of total strangers.

Therefore, apply caution in everything you do or say here. You have two ears but just one mouth so that you listen more than you talk especially if you don't have anything reasonable to talk about or contribute.
You are free to seek for advice here but don't come back here to blame Nairaland or Nairalanders if anything goes wrong. Don't whine. Be responsible.

Merry Christmas in retrospect and have a prosperous New Year 2018 in advance.

(1) (Reply)

TO THE SILENT PROTECTORS!! / Slept With 1,400 Girls, Impregnated 600 In 6 African Countries, French Tourist R / If Your Life Was A Book, What Would The Title Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.