Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,967 members, 7,799,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Can You Trust Your Girl If She's A Social Media Addict? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Trust Your Girl If She's A Social Media Addict? (665 Views)

Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? / I Asked This Girl If She's Still A Virgin. See Her Funny Response / Guys, What Will U Do To This Girl, If She Is Ur Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Trust Your Girl If She's A Social Media Addict? by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 27, 2017
pls i need your opinion.
Re: Can You Trust Your Girl If She's A Social Media Addict? by dafeyankee: 10:23am On Dec 27, 2017
I dey madt.
Re: Can You Trust Your Girl If She's A Social Media Addict? by Nobodys(f): 10:24am On Dec 27, 2017
here we go again.......well since you need opinions.. errrrrrmmnnn

yes you can....

infact I don't see any relationship between social media addiction and trust..( I may be wrong though).....
Re: Can You Trust Your Girl If She's A Social Media Addict? by littlewonders: 10:24am On Dec 27, 2017
I will say yes when I have one
Re: Can You Trust Your Girl If She's A Social Media Addict? by Kseafresh: 10:32am On Dec 27, 2017
why is she a social media addict in the first place if not to be doing ashawo

3 Likes

Re: Can You Trust Your Girl If She's A Social Media Addict? by Jodha(f): 10:36am On Dec 27, 2017
Kseafresh:
why is she a social media addict in the first place if not to be doing ashawo

The day wey yhu go get sense fowl go grow teeth...spits on yhur bald head...
Re: Can You Trust Your Girl If She's A Social Media Addict? by Jodha(f): 10:37am On Dec 27, 2017
Social media gaht nothing to do with a relationship... Smh
Re: Can You Trust Your Girl If She's A Social Media Addict? by Kseafresh: 10:39am On Dec 27, 2017
Jodha:

The day wey yhu go get sense fowl go grow teeth...spits on yhur bald head...
A perfect example....bvtch qouting me

3 Likes

Re: Can You Trust Your Girl If She's A Social Media Addict? by iykekelvins(m): 10:41am On Dec 27, 2017
What does being a social media addict have to do with trust?
Re: Can You Trust Your Girl If She's A Social Media Addict? by Jodha(f): 10:42am On Dec 27, 2017
Kseafresh:
A perfect example....bvtch qouting me

Vomits...
Re: Can You Trust Your Girl If She's A Social Media Addict? by lezz(m): 10:47am On Dec 27, 2017
Facebook
WhatsApp
Instagram
Nairaland
Twitter have all contributed their fair share in relationship collapse. Facebook alone amounted for over 25% of marital infidelities according to survey 3 years ago.

Women are far more emotional creatures and are given more to imaginary tales and adventure which social media readily provides.

The bitter truth is any girl who is an addict to social media is always nearly emotionally unavailable and cannot emotionally invest in a real relationship 70%

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Trust Your Girl If She's A Social Media Addict? by nuggarito: 10:54am On Dec 27, 2017
NO. Even Nokia torch sef, you can't just trust this b*tches around.

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust Your Girl If She's A Social Media Addict? by harry2sexy(m): 11:05am On Dec 27, 2017
How can someone live in denial as to d effect of social media on relationships today.

My colleague is so addicted to Facebook n WhatsApp that he hardly has time for his wife
Re: Can You Trust Your Girl If She's A Social Media Addict? by Kseafresh: 11:20am On Dec 27, 2017
Jodha:

Vomits...
yh,full of sh*t that's what you are
Re: Can You Trust Your Girl If She's A Social Media Addict? by pedrilo: 11:37am On Dec 27, 2017
hope u knw been on the internet often is not same as social media addict?
cos my ex had issues with me cos i was always surfing the net

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Better: A Degree In Earthing A Pussy Or Mathematics / Please Am Surprise Oooh,what Could My Father be Look For On Facebook / Want To Claim Oyo State As An Origin Pls How Do I Go About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.