Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Osun Workers Begin Indefinite Strike, Shut Government Secretariat -amiloaded - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Workers Begin Indefinite Strike, Shut Government Secretariat -amiloaded (13808 Views)

Electricity Workers Begin Nationwide Strike, Blackout Looms / Osun Workers Jubilate As Aregbesola Pays Full December Salary / Arrest Kanu Now Or We Shut Government Activities In Abuja – Northern Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun Workers Begin Indefinite Strike, Shut Government Secretariat -amiloaded by Aminat508(f): 11:25am On Dec 27, 2017
@AMILOADED

Workers in Osun state on Wednesday morning began their indefinite strike earlier declared by their union leaders as they shut down the Secretariat of the state government in protest

The Nigeria Labour Union, Osun state chapter had declared an indefinite strike over the modulated salary being paid for over two years now by the Governor Rauf Aregbesola led administration.

The workers were last week directed not to return to work this week as they vow not to receive half salary from the state government again.

Amiloaded correspondent gathered that entrance to the state secretariat in Abeere had been blocked by the striking workers as early as seven not only in compliance with the strike order but also monitor and turn any erring worker back home.

http://www.amiloaded.com/2017/12/breaking-osun-workers-begin-indefinite.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Workers Begin Indefinite Strike, Shut Government Secretariat -amiloaded by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 27, 2017
FTC on the first day I decided to register on NL.

Sign of a prosperous 2018.

5 Likes

Re: Osun Workers Begin Indefinite Strike, Shut Government Secretariat -amiloaded by leverage(m): 11:36am On Dec 27, 2017
grin afonja state

32 Likes

Re: Osun Workers Begin Indefinite Strike, Shut Government Secretariat -amiloaded by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 27, 2017
angry

∆ I hope something fruitful comes out of it.... And I also hope that the leaders of the Labour union won't compromise ∆

3 Likes

Re: Osun Workers Begin Indefinite Strike, Shut Government Secretariat -amiloaded by Brooke60(f): 11:53am On Dec 27, 2017
Ondo State Government too. That he-goat Mimiko owned the pensioners five good months and he did not pay up till now. They will get old one day and will surely suffer what the old people are suffering.
How can you not pay them what they worked for?
How can you own Pensioners? They worked for 35 good years!

Our politician's old age is full of curse.
Mimiko Olusegun, if you are reading this, your old age will end up like one old man that waited for his gratuity. He waited so long, he did not get it and he died. Mimiko, in another way (I know you have money), you will wait for it and die while waiting for one good thing in your life.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Workers Begin Indefinite Strike, Shut Government Secretariat -amiloaded by Akkord4gov: 11:53am On Dec 27, 2017
PDP is worse APC is useless. They are simply simpletons and wicked

8 Likes

Re: Osun Workers Begin Indefinite Strike, Shut Government Secretariat -amiloaded by Akkord4gov: 11:56am On Dec 27, 2017
Brooke60:
Ondo State Government too. That he-goat Mimiko owned the pensioners five good months and he did not pay up till now. They will get old one day and will surely suffer what the old people are suffering.
How can you not pay them what they worked for?
How can you own Pensioners? They worked for 35 good years!

Our politician's old age is full of curse.
Mimiko Olusegun, if you are reading this, your old age will end up like one old man that waited for his gratuity. He waited so long, he did not get it and he died. Mimiko, in another way (I know you have money), you will wait for it and die while waiting for one good thing in your life.

Amen to The curse and not only to Mimiko but other politicians too who make life miserable for people. But u know what,that curse won't even reach them. lol. If it does,curse of millions of Nigerians that this fuel scarcity alone affect is enough to have sent Buhari and all his ministers to God. But instead,these curses may even turn to prayer and he will rule us till 2023. I don tire sef,I don't know how God works

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Workers Begin Indefinite Strike, Shut Government Secretariat -amiloaded by Benjom(m): 12:31pm On Dec 27, 2017
My people are not smiling cool

2 Likes

Re: Osun Workers Begin Indefinite Strike, Shut Government Secretariat -amiloaded by Finstar: 12:31pm On Dec 27, 2017
I will be leaving this discombobulated nation to Malaysia, who's with me? smiley

Anyway, visit www.entmirror.com for all your business ideas
Re: Osun Workers Begin Indefinite Strike, Shut Government Secretariat -amiloaded by shammahyaro(f): 12:31pm On Dec 27, 2017
hmm.. what is Nigeria turning into

1 Like

Re: Osun Workers Begin Indefinite Strike, Shut Government Secretariat -amiloaded by AjalaJ(m): 12:32pm On Dec 27, 2017
That state is in a serious financial mess. Honestly. This is beyond the control on Aregbesola.

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: .com.ng
Re: Osun Workers Begin Indefinite Strike, Shut Government Secretariat -amiloaded by enemyofprogress: 12:32pm On Dec 27, 2017
Good their mumu don do

1 Like

Re: Osun Workers Begin Indefinite Strike, Shut Government Secretariat -amiloaded by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 27, 2017
Aminat508:
@AMILOADED

They are off to sell their ancestral lands to the highest bidder grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Osun Workers Begin Indefinite Strike, Shut Government Secretariat -amiloaded by femo122: 12:33pm On Dec 27, 2017
shocked

8 Likes

Re: Osun Workers Begin Indefinite Strike, Shut Government Secretariat -amiloaded by tstx(m): 12:34pm On Dec 27, 2017
okay
Re: Osun Workers Begin Indefinite Strike, Shut Government Secretariat -amiloaded by DWJOBScom(m): 12:34pm On Dec 27, 2017
haven't APC led Govt brought enough suffering on it's people?

14 Likes

Re: Osun Workers Begin Indefinite Strike, Shut Government Secretariat -amiloaded by Archangel15: 12:34pm On Dec 27, 2017
Re: Osun Workers Begin Indefinite Strike, Shut Government Secretariat -amiloaded by Archangel15: 12:35pm On Dec 27, 2017
What happened to the high IGR of the South-west?

Foolish people.

18 Likes

Re: Osun Workers Begin Indefinite Strike, Shut Government Secretariat -amiloaded by PLATO1U(m): 12:35pm On Dec 27, 2017
Civil Servants.....servants indeed! buh all these government are wicked and tyranic. what do you want make these peoples to feed themselves and their family with?....ayele ooo
Re: Osun Workers Begin Indefinite Strike, Shut Government Secretariat -amiloaded by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 27, 2017
Aminat508:
@AMILOADED

take away d former capital frm dt region and u will see dt its a cesspool
oduduwa goblins grin

6 Likes

Re: Osun Workers Begin Indefinite Strike, Shut Government Secretariat -amiloaded by emmy994: 12:35pm On Dec 27, 2017
So even with the balance of the paris club refund they still find it difficult to pay... This governors are nothing but devils incarnate. I just pray plaque falls on them. All they know is to enrich themselves...
Re: Osun Workers Begin Indefinite Strike, Shut Government Secretariat -amiloaded by rattlesnake(m): 12:36pm On Dec 27, 2017
Nigerians like salary
Re: Osun Workers Begin Indefinite Strike, Shut Government Secretariat -amiloaded by kolafolabi(m): 12:37pm On Dec 27, 2017
This is so sad.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Workers Begin Indefinite Strike, Shut Government Secretariat -amiloaded by Archangel15: 12:38pm On Dec 27, 2017
leezzz:

take away d former capital frm dt region and u will see dt its a cesspool
oduduwa goblins grin

No my brother, Osun state has a higher IGR than the entire SE.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Workers Begin Indefinite Strike, Shut Government Secretariat -amiloaded by nawtyme: 12:38pm On Dec 27, 2017
I thought Goodluck was withholding funds of Osun state. I also thought that the IGR of Osun state was greater than that of the whole South East.

Yeye people.

Go and collect rice and oil again

17 Likes

Re: Osun Workers Begin Indefinite Strike, Shut Government Secretariat -amiloaded by DimIsaac10(m): 12:38pm On Dec 27, 2017
Their reward is in heaven ;DTheir reward is in heaven
Re: Osun Workers Begin Indefinite Strike, Shut Government Secretariat -amiloaded by dominique(f): 12:39pm On Dec 27, 2017
They've really tried.
Re: Osun Workers Begin Indefinite Strike, Shut Government Secretariat -amiloaded by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 27, 2017
smiley
Re: Osun Workers Begin Indefinite Strike, Shut Government Secretariat -amiloaded by Desyner: 12:40pm On Dec 27, 2017
Deomello . . .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Constitution Review: CJN Seeks Reduction Of Supreme Court Justices From 21 To 16 / David Lyon Pays Hospital Bills Of Patients In Bayelsa State / President Buhari Revalidates His APC Membership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.