Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:13 PM

Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) (45789 Views)

Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Adorable In 'Big Girls School' Attire (Pix) / Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Show Their Winning Medals At Sports Day In School / Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi Twin Daughters Have Lunch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) by bedspread: 2:33pm On Dec 27, 2017
leverage:
grin hehehe i hope theyleverage drown
Re: Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) by Yusfunoble(m): 2:33pm On Dec 27, 2017
angry
leverage:
grin hehehe i hope they drown

1 Like

Re: Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) by basmur(m): 2:34pm On Dec 27, 2017
mikel...play your card well to avoid storys that touch. Pls becarfu.....l
Re: Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) by BiadeFolar(m): 2:34pm On Dec 27, 2017
northvietnam:
Please dont run to us when that Russian Olga go do U Emmanuel Ebue....

u will start calling village people...

Kontinu Oooooo....

Don't stop Ooooo...
He's not married
Re: Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) by anizy(f): 2:34pm On Dec 27, 2017
So cute
Re: Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) by corperscorner: 2:35pm On Dec 27, 2017
leverage:

Olriburuku ni e

O ma shan ku ni

Omo ofo omo adanu

1 Like

Re: Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 27, 2017
smiley
Re: Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) by lost24: 2:35pm On Dec 27, 2017
I pray make she no ask 4 divorce

Will just lose everything like eboue
Re: Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) by Deefuray(f): 2:36pm On Dec 27, 2017
leverage:

Must I say my mind? Yes

Try to be sensible next time... that post reeks of stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) by Dindondin(m): 2:36pm On Dec 27, 2017
Vickiweezy:

But seriously is it a must to comment. Please grow up and quit this senseless act.
won sepe fun e ni?
Are you mad?
Re: Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) by AbdulAdam56(m): 2:37pm On Dec 27, 2017
Vickiweezy:

But seriously is it a must to comment. Please grow up and quit this senseless act.
who be this one?

Re: Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) by northvietnam(m): 2:38pm On Dec 27, 2017
BiadeFolar:

He's not married

Nah wetin ivorians talk before he was MMM by that Belgium girl .....

Keep deceiving mikel
Re: Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) by crusufixo(m): 2:38pm On Dec 27, 2017
leverage:

This was totally uncalled for.......
Re: Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) by Structuralman: 2:44pm On Dec 27, 2017
leverage:

You have just shown everyone that you are still a kid.
Re: Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) by topeadeola: 2:44pm On Dec 27, 2017
leverage:
Wicked soul
Re: Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) by itsmeurLady(f): 2:46pm On Dec 27, 2017
leverage:

Lmaooo y u evil
Re: Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 27, 2017
leverage:

You are representing NwaAmaIkpe now

Re: Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) by apholaryn: 2:50pm On Dec 27, 2017
corperscorner:

Olriburuku ni e

O ma shan ku ni

Omo ofo omo adanu
with the way u reacted, no diff between u and d goat...easy on d curse bro!

1 Like

Re: Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) by BiadeFolar(m): 2:53pm On Dec 27, 2017
northvietnam:

Nah wetin ivorians talk before he was MMM by that Belgium girl .....

Keep deceiving mikel
Okay good luck with your vile expectations
Re: Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) by leverage(m): 3:01pm On Dec 27, 2017
[quote author=Espada11 post=63654204][/quote]
grin thank you
Re: Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) by muffyt05: 3:02pm On Dec 27, 2017
leverage:

Such hatered for such adorable kids,
Its over for you

2 Likes

Re: Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) by pinkyruledworld(m): 3:05pm On Dec 27, 2017
just pray your wife doesn't Eboue u in future.
Re: Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) by BluntBoy(m): 3:05pm On Dec 27, 2017
leverage:

Re: Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) by gregyboy(m): 3:08pm On Dec 27, 2017
ggvvhhh

Re: Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) by Chukwuemekankem(f): 3:08pm On Dec 27, 2017
leverage:
devil in human
Re: Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) by leverage(m): 3:10pm On Dec 27, 2017
Chukwuemekankem:

devil in human

smiley thanx

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jay-jay Okocha Returns To Football With English Club / Funny Meme Of Ghana AFCON. / John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.