Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,460 members, 7,781,323 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:30 PM

Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) (45790 Views)

Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Adorable In 'Big Girls School' Attire (Pix) / Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Show Their Winning Medals At Sports Day In School / Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi Twin Daughters Have Lunch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) by gregyboy(m): 3:17pm On Dec 27, 2017
gghjb

Re: Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) by muffyt05: 3:26pm On Dec 27, 2017
leverage:

grin its over for your family

No man,its just the law of nature that it's forever doomed for anyone who hates on pretty little creatures as adorable as the Mikel's twins you wished dead even when they haven't seen,heard or thought about you. Bia,believe when I say it,it's over for you, most especially as they're twins. Your problems, travails and tribulations are now in double folds. The same evil and bad thoughts you wished on those twins are now returning to you multiple folds

2 Likes

Re: Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) by leverage(m): 3:26pm On Dec 27, 2017
[quote author=bedspread post=63653546][/quote]

But I can swim na
Re: Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) by manmidtexy(m): 3:26pm On Dec 27, 2017
What a saddist you are. devil in ur abode oo. Ask for forgiveness as God almighty loves every of his creature even YOU evil doer.

leverage:
grin hehehe i hope they drown
Re: Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) by jaymichael(m): 3:27pm On Dec 27, 2017
leverage:
I know that to be popular on nairaland these days, one has to be foolish. You may be foolish but you won't get that popularity.
Re: Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) by leverage(m): 3:27pm On Dec 27, 2017
muffyt05:

No man,its just the law of nature that it's forever doomed for anyone who hates on pretty little creatures as adorable as the Mikel's twins you wished dead even when they haven't seen,heard or thought about you. Bia,believe when I say it,it's over for you, most especially as they're twins. Your problems, travails and tribulations are now in double folds. The same evil and bad thoughts you wished on those twins are now returning to you multiple folds

Ose arm chair pastor hehehe grin abeg go siddon
Re: Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) by fatpogba7(m): 3:31pm On Dec 27, 2017
leverage:

grin its over for your family
they will post your death on nairaland soon...quote me ,you will serve as lesson to others who misbehaves on social media

1 Like

Re: Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) by MetalJigsaw(m): 3:33pm On Dec 27, 2017
fatpogba7:

I hope all your family members drown including all your future hopes .
You for put amen na.
Re: Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) by joenor(m): 3:34pm On Dec 27, 2017
Lovely. wink
Re: Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) by muffyt05: 3:35pm On Dec 27, 2017
leverage:

Ose arm chair pastor hehehe grin abeg go siddon

Surely,that hatered of yours is taking you somewhere but certainly not a good place.

1 Like

Re: Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) by fatpogba7(m): 3:35pm On Dec 27, 2017
leverage:
Ose see empty threat grin baba go suck pen!s jare arm chair warrior
no problem,Enjoy

1 Like

Re: Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) by MetalJigsaw(m): 3:37pm On Dec 27, 2017
grin88:
cool and adorable, to born pikin come dey hungry me
Don't mind him.

By the way, how are you...
Re: Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) by davibid: 3:39pm On Dec 27, 2017
leverage:

Too bad you don't know what to joke about

Receive it

Re: Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) by goestohell: 3:45pm On Dec 27, 2017
leverage:

Really? You hope for the deaths of the innocent?
Funny because when I read your idiotic comment, I began hoping for a death: YOURS.

I was also hoping that a trailer is going to run over your head. You need relief from the pain of living with an empty head. Unfortunately we are both going to be disappointed.
Re: Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) by Leverageisback(m): 3:47pm On Dec 27, 2017
Gotohellosewa:

Really? You hope for the deaths of the innocent?
Funny because when I read your idiotic comment, I began hoping for a death: YOURS.

I was also hoping that a trailer is going to run over your head. You need relief from the pain of living with an empty head. Unfortunately we are both going to be disappointed.

Aw so you do think about me? grin
Re: Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) by purplekayc(m): 3:49pm On Dec 27, 2017
leverage:
why?
Re: Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) by Leverageisback(m): 3:51pm On Dec 27, 2017
jaymichael:
I know that to be popular on nairaland these days, one has to be foolish. You may be foolish but you won't get that popularity.

your pikin wey you go bury foolish
Re: Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) by Leverageisback(m): 3:55pm On Dec 27, 2017
purplekayc:
why?

I dunno maybe aquaman can use the lunch or something
Re: Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) by Leverageisback(m): 3:58pm On Dec 27, 2017
davibid:

Too bad you don't know what to joke about

Receive it

angry cry I know what a good joke is I can good joke circles around ya
Re: Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) by Leverageisback(m): 3:59pm On Dec 27, 2017
manmidtexy:
What a saddist you are. devil in ur abode oo. Ask for forgiveness as God almighty loves every of his creature even YOU evil doer.

Thank you very much Mr angel
Re: Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) by jaymichael(m): 4:07pm On Dec 27, 2017
Leverageisback:

your pikin wey you go bury foolish
Na you be the pikin wey I go bury na. You wey go die the way Herod die, ase eledua. you dey wish children wey no do you anything to drown.
Re: Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) by kachasi: 4:08pm On Dec 27, 2017
Dr torche
Re: Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) by PETUK(m): 4:22pm On Dec 27, 2017
fatpogba7:

I hope all your family members drown including all your future hopes .
you too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jay-jay Okocha Returns To Football With English Club / John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) / Fans Risk Their Lives To Watch Nigeria-Egypt Match In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.