Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Am In Love,how Do I Convince Her To Get A Divorce? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am In Love,how Do I Convince Her To Get A Divorce? (741 Views)

How Do I Convince My Family To Allow Me Marry An Osu / I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. / My Pregnant Girlfriend Wants Abortion. How Do I Convince Her To Keep It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am In Love,how Do I Convince Her To Get A Divorce? by LivelyStones: 11:52am On Dec 27, 2017
Dear Lively Stones,

I am a divorcee of 48 years old. I have been divorced for almost five years now and I am thinking of moving on to finally settle down with another woman.

I have been dating a few ladies but non of them catch my fancy. There is a lady however,whom I have been very friendly with. Her name is Constance and she is married to a man that treats her very badly. The man beats her,sleeps with other women and does not sleep with her. She has moved out of the man’s house but they are yet to start the divorce proceedings.

Constance is a very beautiful lady whom I find very attractive. Shes been responding to me since we met and we have actually made love once but I said we wont do that again until shes divorced properly. Now,every time I ask her what is delaying her divorce,her response is not always satisfactory. She will say things like,I am praying to God to direct me on the right decision. I have asked her if she wants the man again and she denies that every time. She keeps asking me to be patient with her. That if I want s*x,she is ready anytime. I know she loves me,we spend quite a lot of time together. She is my idea of a perfect wife but this her indecisiveness to finalize her divorce is giving me cause for worry.

I would like to get married soon,should I wait for her or move on?Secondly,is it okay to keep smashing her after all......Read More

www.Livelystones.com.ng
Re: Am In Love,how Do I Convince Her To Get A Divorce? by leverage(m): 11:54am On Dec 27, 2017
LivelyStones:

Dear Lively Stones,

I am a divorcee of 48 years old. I have been divorced for almost five years now and I am thinking of moving on to finally settle down with another woman.

I have been dating a few ladies but non of them catch my fancy. There is a lady however,whom I have been very friendly with. Her name is Constance and she is married to a man that treats her very badly. The man beats her,sleeps with other women and does not sleep with her. She has moved out of the man’s house but they are yet to start the divorce proceedings.

Constance is a very beautiful lady whom I find very attractive. Shes been responding to me since we met and we have actually made love once but I said we wont do that again until shes divorced properly. Now,every time I ask her what is delaying her divorce,her response is not always satisfactory. She will say things like,I am praying to God to direct me on the right decision. I have asked her if she wants the man again and she denies that every time. She keeps asking me to be patient with her. That if I want s*x,she is ready anytime. I know she loves me,we spend quite a lot of time together. She is my idea of a perfect wife but this her indecisiveness to finalize her divorce is giving me cause for worry.

I would like to get married soon,should I wait for her or move on?Secondly,is it okay to keep smashing her after all......Read More

www.Livelystones.com.ng

Go and tell her husband she is cheating on him with you. You go chop beating small but it may just work
Re: Am In Love,how Do I Convince Her To Get A Divorce? by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:57am On Dec 27, 2017
however bad her husband is, you shouldnt give this married woman ANY attention , as she is a NO GOOD DECEITFUL DISRESPECTFUL UNTRUSTWORTHY demon! a "good" woman would have divorce her abusive husband before going to lay with another man....

what kind of failed CHARACTER is she portraying if she gladly cheats on a man (whether good or bad) to be with you?! thats exactly how you will lose that no good woman!

(1) (Reply)

The Mad Couple In My Village / Have You Ever Experienced A Watershed? Please Share With Us. / Manitoba’s New Expression Of Interest Draw Invites 626 Candidates To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.