Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Soldiers Beat Okada Rider At Ajah Lagos, Strip Him Unclad For Hitting Them - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Beat Okada Rider At Ajah Lagos, Strip Him Unclad For Hitting Them (42794 Views)

Hoodlums Beat Okada Rider To Death Over Payment In Osun State / 39 Persons Arrested At Lagos Strip Club For Violating Lockdown / Ladies Beat Man For Defecating In Public In Lagos, Strip Him Unclad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Beat Okada Rider At Ajah Lagos, Strip Him Unclad For Hitting Them by afbstrategies: 4:51pm On Dec 27, 2017
slyfox35:
[s]Why you go hit soldier by mistake?
Your village people are behind this [/s]

Pray for a better brain as we step into 2018 and stay away from 'things' that make you reason this way cheesy

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat Okada Rider At Ajah Lagos, Strip Him Unclad For Hitting Them by highchief1: 4:54pm On Dec 27, 2017
MrHistorian:
The Nigerian military force needs serious re-orientation.

No amount of provocation justifies this arbitrary and unlawful physical assault.

It's just INSANE!

Same as a day I was heading to a friend's place,I gently boarded a Car and sat quietly in the front seat.Due to the unavailability of passengers,the driver had to keep on calling for more passengers like the average taxi driver will always do.

All of sudden,An hilux vehicle with about 6 soldiers roughly parked beside the car I was in(note that they parked on the road disrupting other vehicles from moving too),they brought out this 'koboko' cane and was hitting the man continuously for not parking his car moderately.

I was still dumbstrucked that I was even stupidly sitting in the car until onlookers shouted I get out of the car. .

I shared with some people and they kept telling me to give thanks to God I wasn't (benevolently) shared the goodies of 'koboko'.

Can't people seek redress in the court of law against these acts??
my brother they can but u know the level of illiteracy in the country is stl high.no army person can intimidate me anywhere.but I won't look for their trouble I had a fierce confrontation with one along owerri road he stopped me but I didn't see him early so I passed a little bit he shouted at me I shouted back at him Nigerians are too scared jor
Re: Soldiers Beat Okada Rider At Ajah Lagos, Strip Him Unclad For Hitting Them by highchief1: 4:55pm On Dec 27, 2017
johnstar:
Dis country is a mess

So bcus he hit dm by mistake

Dm come naked am??

These soldier na animals dm b
mo human been can unclad me for such errors I'll Bleep him up with spiritual powers atleast he can die if I use juju on him.
Re: Soldiers Beat Okada Rider At Ajah Lagos, Strip Him Unclad For Hitting Them by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 27, 2017
What if it was the soldiers who hit him first?Are they God?
slyfox35:
Why you go hit soldier by mistake?
Your village people are behind this
Re: Soldiers Beat Okada Rider At Ajah Lagos, Strip Him Unclad For Hitting Them by highchief1: 4:57pm On Dec 27, 2017
mesoprogress:
Stupid and lawless nation. Today I was at a filling station to buy petrol at N215 / litre at Ozuoba PHC. First , one agbero left the queue and blocked me to buy fuel, another taximan on queue allowed him. I was furious and started cursing all of them.

Just as this was happening, nnpc taskforce with police stopped at the station, swooped on black market sellers and stormed the filling station. I thought they would force the station to sell at stipulated price. Lo and behold , they collected their bribe from the filling station, police asked black market guys to come bail their fuel.
They left shortly afterwords.

I just tire. This country is finished
will u vote Apc again
Re: Soldiers Beat Okada Rider At Ajah Lagos, Strip Him Unclad For Hitting Them by Bollinger(m): 4:59pm On Dec 27, 2017
Koolking:
Bloggers are liars. Anything for traffic, they subscribe. If it was an innocent Okada man, union members would have protested

Looks like the soldiers dealt with a miscreant who stole or misbehaved real bad with others

And that makes it ok abi? Why una be like dis na?
Re: Soldiers Beat Okada Rider At Ajah Lagos, Strip Him Unclad For Hitting Them by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 5:00pm On Dec 27, 2017
Those okada men could be annoying sometimes. They enjoy passing through pedestrian walkway. Serves the bagga right
Re: Soldiers Beat Okada Rider At Ajah Lagos, Strip Him Unclad For Hitting Them by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 27, 2017
So because this poor man hit them they decided to abuse him this way. Not even an animal deserves to be assaulted like this.

This is why no one has sympathy for them when Boko Haram kills them like animals
Re: Soldiers Beat Okada Rider At Ajah Lagos, Strip Him Unclad For Hitting Them by Bollinger(m): 5:04pm On Dec 27, 2017
KBdownloads:

Now I can see why Nigeria will forever remain a backward nation

Slow down bro. I really do not see a problem with this. Is this not a country where private citizens form themselves into mobs and confidently execute suspects with the police looking on? If it is ok to do that, then it is ok for soldiers in Nigeria to do this? You can't pick and choose when it is ok to behave like animals and when not to. Pick one as a people and stick with it. I've already picked for Nigerians. Since Nigerians behave like Animals daily, i say let the jungle spread.
Re: Soldiers Beat Okada Rider At Ajah Lagos, Strip Him Unclad For Hitting Them by Nowenuse: 5:12pm On Dec 27, 2017
mesoprogress:

I don't know what to believe again
We are all human , just desperately wicked. Seems we have a higher dose of selflessness and wickedness

Illiteracy and poor educational values are the major reasons for things like this. Now, Imagine if those soldiers were well educated and brought up in a cultured manner. They wouldn't have done such.

This is why we the educated Nigerian youths need to rise up and form pressure groups which will fight to make our country better for our unborn children. Everyone shares the blame.. The foreign nations we are comparing ourselves with had people who also fought for these things in the past. Our own fathers have failed us, are we also going to fail our own children too?

I hate seeing Nigerian youths complaining online about the evils in this country. For how long are we going to continue to do this? Besides, it's not as if these things are new things. They happen almost everyday. Instead of complaining, what we should be doing is thinking how we can make a positive effect in the country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Beat Okada Rider At Ajah Lagos, Strip Him Unclad For Hitting Them by Joshrob(m): 5:16pm On Dec 27, 2017
slyfox35:

which kind useless mistake be that..mistake that can mistakenly take you straight to hell.
Re: Soldiers Beat Okada Rider At Ajah Lagos, Strip Him Unclad For Hitting Them by Coloradvantage(m): 5:16pm On Dec 27, 2017
MrHistorian:

No amount of provocation justifies this arbitrary and unlawful physical assault.

It's just INSANE!

Same as a day I was heading to a friend's place,I gently boarded a Car and sat quietly in the front seat.Due to the unavailability of passengers,the driver had to keep on calling for more passengers like the average taxi driver will always do.

All of sudden,An hilux vehicle with about 6 soldiers roughly parked beside the car I was in(note that they parked on the road disrupting other vehicles from moving too),they brought out this 'koboko' cane and was hitting the man continuously for not parking his car moderately.

I was still dumbstrucked that I was even stupidly sitting in the car until onlookers shouted I get out of the car. .

I shared with some people and they kept telling me to give thanks to God I wasn't (benevolently) shared the goodies of 'koboko'.

sorry I no deh talk about this topic..., is " an hilux vehicle" correct ? or is it a hilux vehicle... I have stumbled across such many times... someone should please so justice to this
Re: Soldiers Beat Okada Rider At Ajah Lagos, Strip Him Unclad For Hitting Them by seguno2: 5:24pm On Dec 27, 2017
Koolking:
Trash.
21 century Nairaland kids

Make una come see lawless trash calling another person trash.
Aitete mu ole, ole fe mu oloko.
Re: Soldiers Beat Okada Rider At Ajah Lagos, Strip Him Unclad For Hitting Them by seguno2: 5:27pm On Dec 27, 2017
johnstar:
Dis country is a mess
So bcus he hit dm by mistake
Dm come naked am??
These soldier na animals dm b

Real animals like their Oga in Aso Rock who is pretending to be a democrat.
Beast of No Nation- BoNN
Animal in human skin.
Re: Soldiers Beat Okada Rider At Ajah Lagos, Strip Him Unclad For Hitting Them by seguno2: 5:31pm On Dec 27, 2017
Bollinger:
Slow down bro. I really do not see a problem with this. Is this not a country where private citizens form themselves into mobs and confidently execute suspects with the police looking on? If it is ok to do that, then it is ok for soldiers in Nigeria to do this? You can't pick and choose when it is ok to behave like animals and when not to. Pick one as a people and stick with it. I've already picked for Nigerians. Since Nigerians behave like Animals daily, i say let the jungle spread.

Are you a monkey, baboon or some other jungle animal, which makes you happy to see jungle justice spread
Just asking.
Re: Soldiers Beat Okada Rider At Ajah Lagos, Strip Him Unclad For Hitting Them by lebete3000: 5:31pm On Dec 27, 2017
Bhelamblog:
An Innocent Okada rider spent few hours of his Christmas receiving blows in the hands on Nigerian Soldiers, After they descended on him, Beat him Black blue, for allegedly hitting them by mistake, at Ajah market, Lagos, on Tuesday, They even stripped him Unclad.
See photos below!

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/12/soldiers-heavily-beats-up-okada-rider.html

Na only for South dem dey do all this rubbish, make dem come try am for North na...
Re: Soldiers Beat Okada Rider At Ajah Lagos, Strip Him Unclad For Hitting Them by BudeYahooCom: 5:39pm On Dec 27, 2017
In the zoological contraption na normal thing, even if soldiers flog all aged and old ewedurudeen and abokirudeens parents. The slaves go hail. grin grin
Re: Soldiers Beat Okada Rider At Ajah Lagos, Strip Him Unclad For Hitting Them by Bollinger(m): 5:44pm On Dec 27, 2017
seguno2:

Are you a monkey, baboon or some other jungle animal, which makes you happy to see jungle justice spread
Just asking.

Actually i am the most human of beings you will ever meet. I am also very well read. Unlike you obviously because anyone who has gotten past primary 6 would have understood what i was talking about. Now, go back to my original post and re read it again. Slowly. Or better still, find a primary 6 student to do it for you and then explain it to you. Small time now e go tok say im be graduate. grin
Re: Soldiers Beat Okada Rider At Ajah Lagos, Strip Him Unclad For Hitting Them by guru90: 5:59pm On Dec 27, 2017
slyfox35:
Why you go hit soldier by mistake? Your village people are behind this
Ok..
them be ANIMAL abi...........
Re: Soldiers Beat Okada Rider At Ajah Lagos, Strip Him Unclad For Hitting Them by MrIcredible: 6:01pm On Dec 27, 2017
slyfox35:
Senseless post.
I have deleted it.
Re: Soldiers Beat Okada Rider At Ajah Lagos, Strip Him Unclad For Hitting Them by yahmed(m): 6:05pm On Dec 27, 2017
but u knw ds is nt making sense oo
Re: Soldiers Beat Okada Rider At Ajah Lagos, Strip Him Unclad For Hitting Them by Edusouls(m): 6:06pm On Dec 27, 2017
Chai what kind of country is this,just because he mistakenly hit the soldiers vehicle he was treated like an animal...
Re: Soldiers Beat Okada Rider At Ajah Lagos, Strip Him Unclad For Hitting Them by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 27, 2017
smiley
Re: Soldiers Beat Okada Rider At Ajah Lagos, Strip Him Unclad For Hitting Them by Horlarwaleh(m): 6:34pm On Dec 27, 2017
slyfox35:
Why you go hit soldier by mistake? Your village people are behind this
me sef reason dis ur talk oo.. e b say d guy nid deliverance frm him villa pple!
Re: Soldiers Beat Okada Rider At Ajah Lagos, Strip Him Unclad For Hitting Them by Abdulazeez007(m): 6:44pm On Dec 27, 2017
MrHistorian:

It's just INSANE!

go trek them for DODAN barracks
Re: Soldiers Beat Okada Rider At Ajah Lagos, Strip Him Unclad For Hitting Them by maleekfrenzy(m): 7:02pm On Dec 27, 2017
MrHistorian:

It's just INSANE!

soldier is different from police
Re: Soldiers Beat Okada Rider At Ajah Lagos, Strip Him Unclad For Hitting Them by nkemjacob2(m): 7:13pm On Dec 27, 2017
The best way to solve this soldiers madness is to begin to punish them publicly before dismissal
Re: Soldiers Beat Okada Rider At Ajah Lagos, Strip Him Unclad For Hitting Them by einstein76(m): 7:30pm On Dec 27, 2017
Ah chai and I don tell am oh make him pray and fast for 40 day dey don catch am sha
Re: Soldiers Beat Okada Rider At Ajah Lagos, Strip Him Unclad For Hitting Them by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 27, 2017
This stupid people that only pass six months come and be lifting shoulder for those that pass 5yrs+ in career is a mess
Re: Soldiers Beat Okada Rider At Ajah Lagos, Strip Him Unclad For Hitting Them by ezelous: 7:35pm On Dec 27, 2017
slyfox35:
Ah ah you well so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Slaughters Own 4 Children After Quarrel With Wife / Ex-Police Officer & His Armed Robbery Gang Shot Dead In Imo By SARS (Graphic Pic / Boss Removes Ugandan Housemaid's Kidney In Oman, Leaves Her Stranded In Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.