Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,520 members, 7,808,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

I Need Help With My Project - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Help With My Project (433 Views)

Best Mtn Data Plan For My Project And School Works. / My project supervisor wants to take credit for my research work / My Project Is About To Crash My CGPA To Nothing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With My Project by Elevated1(m): 2:27pm On Dec 27, 2017
I am finding it difficult to get the figures of total revenue generated in kaduna state from 2011 to 2016 and the personal income tax collected within the time frame. Links to this information would be really appreciated. Thank you.

Fynestboi please help push to front page
Re: I Need Help With My Project by efficiencie(m): 5:24pm On Dec 28, 2017
Elevated1:
I am finding it difficult to get the figures of total revenue generated in kaduna state from 2011 to 2016 and the personal income tax collected within the time frame. Links to this information would be really appreciated. Thank you.

Fynestboi please help push to front page

Bro all over the world tax and revenue figures are quite difficulty to get...you should visit the LIRS of Kaduna, meet with those that matter and negotiate getting these figures...alternatively you could do a case study of some taxable firms in Kaduna where you choose a sampling frame within Kaduna, design an electronic questionnaire and get the data via interviews (using ODK SUITE) and uphold the ethics of human subjects research. A sample size of 100 firms should do for your project work.

Goodluck!
Re: I Need Help With My Project by Elevated1(m): 9:53am On Dec 29, 2017
efficiencie:

Bro all over the world tax and revenue figures are quite difficulty to get...you should visit the LIRS of Kaduna, meet with those that matter and negotiate getting these figures...alternatively you could do a case study of some taxable firms in Kaduna where you choose a sampling frame within Kaduna, design an electronic questionnaire and get the data via interviews (using ODK SUITE) and uphold the ethics of human subjects research. A sample size of 100 firms should do for your project work.

Goodluck!

Thanks sir

(1) (Reply)

ASNT Non-destructive Testing (NDT) Level II (2) Training In Port Harcourt / See Reasons Why You Need To Get A Good Vocational Skill Now / JAMB Official Blames Boko Haram For Missing Funds, Another Says Povert Stole N7m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.