Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Poem: Apology - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poem: Apology (433 Views)

Chiedu Ezeanah Extends Apology To Denja Abdulahi Over Defamation Allegations / Public Apology To Literature Naira Landers / Nigerians Owe Donald Trump An Apology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poem: Apology by OgbonnayaJewel: 2:30pm On Dec 27, 2017
When living says no, Leaving says yes, Loves to be loved, Hates to be hated. //
This is how we spell our death, Trekking our words into butchered bellies Of infants who feed on dust, With days of gloominess in tears. //
Have we known the right part to leave, with the gods of love? To leave hatred and mockery, That paints us with dead sanity. //
With a broken dusty heart, To the indifference showered on me, My shadows have denied me of living, Crawling for the smile you'll bring again.

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Worst Thing One Can Do To One's Self As A Human Being / Haters Are The People Who Will Broadcast Your Failures And Whisper Your Success / Maybe We Have To Get A Little Messed Up Before We Can Step Up: Alex Karev,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.