Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,725 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

A Response To Emusmithy's Thread: 12 Nairalanders I Want To Wed In 2018 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Response To Emusmithy's Thread: 12 Nairalanders I Want To Wed In 2018 (2496 Views)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) / Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Response To Emusmithy's Thread: 12 Nairalanders I Want To Wed In 2018 by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 27, 2017
So our brother emu.smithy talked about nairalanders tying the knot in 2018. I support his assertion 100 percent as there are wonderful people here to choose from. Crazy.god and bibi paved the way. I've decided to do a match-making from the green light that we have seen in the air all through this year.. Observations and additions are welcomed..........
Re: A Response To Emusmithy's Thread: 12 Nairalanders I Want To Wed In 2018 by Archangel15: 3:20pm On Dec 27, 2017
No, not again.
Re: A Response To Emusmithy's Thread: 12 Nairalanders I Want To Wed In 2018 by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 27, 2017
1) se.un and dom.inique - our commander-in-chief some time ago made her a superMod on Literature section to check those carrying out plagiarism. I hope they take it up from there.

2) maky.debbie and naijabo.iy - their slum book said it all and their co-hosting of the wooing challenge. Hopefully, after studies they walk down the aisle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Response To Emusmithy's Thread: 12 Nairalanders I Want To Wed In 2018 by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 27, 2017
makydebbi comman see shocked
Re: A Response To Emusmithy's Thread: 12 Nairalanders I Want To Wed In 2018 by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 27, 2017
3. Lalasticl.ala and berl.yn1 - the snake man and the admirer. The former is diligent while the later pretty and loyal. Hopefully baba does the needful

4) august.ap and candle.wax - hopefully the trolling can turn to something beautiful. augusta should probably get to know him better. His offline character might be different
Re: A Response To Emusmithy's Thread: 12 Nairalanders I Want To Wed In 2018 by charijee(f): 3:32pm On Dec 27, 2017
Don't just put their names here o..
Join them together as well
grin
Re: A Response To Emusmithy's Thread: 12 Nairalanders I Want To Wed In 2018 by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 27, 2017
angry

∆ No mynd44. pls!
Team single to stupor and then coma ∆
Re: A Response To Emusmithy's Thread: 12 Nairalanders I Want To Wed In 2018 by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 27, 2017
5) mhiz.aj and ding.bang - ding made some overtures at some point but later backed off probably due to her standard. Hopefully, she makes some concessions and see the good side of ding.

6) bia.can and expl.orer - mr explo.rer was one of the breakthrough members of 2017. His followers rose due to his novel posts. Bia.can on the other hand is a devoted nairalander and probably a fan/friend of his. I will love to see it click
Re: A Response To Emusmithy's Thread: 12 Nairalanders I Want To Wed In 2018 by Mynd44: 3:41pm On Dec 27, 2017
OrestesDante:
angry

∆ No mynd44. pls!

Team single to stupor and then coma ∆
I will ban you and nothing will happen.
I am SARS

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Response To Emusmithy's Thread: 12 Nairalanders I Want To Wed In 2018 by Mjshexy(f): 3:41pm On Dec 27, 2017
Lol cheesy
Re: A Response To Emusmithy's Thread: 12 Nairalanders I Want To Wed In 2018 by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 27, 2017
7. Tosyne.2much and sexy.bbstar - a match made in heaven. both have admirable qualities. Tosin is a vintage member keeping it fun galore in romance section. Bbstar on the other hand is extolled by many due to her conventional opinions. Rumours has it that both families are in contact cheesy

8. Ishil.ove and hunger.bad - the former is career-driven while the latter jovial. It remains unseen if ishi would loosen up a little. Our fingers are crossed though
Re: A Response To Emusmithy's Thread: 12 Nairalanders I Want To Wed In 2018 by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 27, 2017
Mynd44:
I will ban you and nothing will happen. I am SARS
angry

∆ wetin wan happen?

I will be banned and nothing will happen.
I lie?∆

1 Like

Re: A Response To Emusmithy's Thread: 12 Nairalanders I Want To Wed In 2018 by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 27, 2017
Mynd44:
I will ban you and nothing will happen. I am SARS
apart from ban,,what else are you good at undecidedangry
Re: A Response To Emusmithy's Thread: 12 Nairalanders I Want To Wed In 2018 by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 27, 2017
sekxy:

apart from ban,,what else are you good at undecidedangry
he said that on a lighter note oo. Rivalries should end in 2017

Re: A Response To Emusmithy's Thread: 12 Nairalanders I Want To Wed In 2018 by Mynd44: 3:48pm On Dec 27, 2017
OrestesDante:

angry

∆ wetin wan happen?

I will be banned and nothing will happen.

I lie?∆
Small play……… grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Response To Emusmithy's Thread: 12 Nairalanders I Want To Wed In 2018 by ikbnice(m): 3:53pm On Dec 27, 2017
Mynd44:

I am SARS
I wonder who will be paired with you. People fear you pass SARS sef

4 Likes

Re: A Response To Emusmithy's Thread: 12 Nairalanders I Want To Wed In 2018 by ikbnice(m): 3:54pm On Dec 27, 2017
bignoisemaker:
5) mhiz.aj and ding.bang - ding made some overtures at some point but later backed off probably due to her standard. Hopefully, she makes some concessions and see the good side of ding.

6) bia.can and expl.orer - mr explo.rer was one of the breakthrough members of 2017. His followers rose due to his novel posts. Bia.can on the other hand is a devoted nairalander and probably a fan/friend of his. I will love to see it click
I thought explorer is married
Re: A Response To Emusmithy's Thread: 12 Nairalanders I Want To Wed In 2018 by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 27, 2017
9. Divay.22 and lefu.lefu - both are amiable and down-to-earth. There's little connection between them, especially when one considers lefu's specification. Both are my friends and have my support if they pull the plug

10. Mynd.44 and lalas.247 - the former is always on people's lips for one reason or the other. I admire his devotion in politics section though. Lala on the other hand is luscious, ambitious, amusing and 'loaded.' our MoD deserves good thing. What is left is one to make the move
Re: A Response To Emusmithy's Thread: 12 Nairalanders I Want To Wed In 2018 by Berlyn1(f): 4:01pm On Dec 27, 2017
bignoisemaker:
3. Lalasticl.ala and berl.yn1 - the snake man and the admirer. The former is diligent while the later pretty and loyal. Hopefully baba does the needful

I like cheesy
Re: A Response To Emusmithy's Thread: 12 Nairalanders I Want To Wed In 2018 by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 27, 2017
11. chief.piko and saf.iaa - haven't seen one so committed to a course (wooing in this case) like piko. Hopefully, safy breaks the barrier of distance, gender, ideology and so on and hear him out

12. Iam.j and beni.ta - many will disagree to this as they are sworn enemies. Oyibo says unlike charges attract. So anything is possible. I shared an affinity with each of them at some point in time. I hope he changes some undesirable features and break the internet/nairanland with the 'pre-' news

signing off....
Re: A Response To Emusmithy's Thread: 12 Nairalanders I Want To Wed In 2018 by ikbnice(m): 4:07pm On Dec 27, 2017
Berlyn1:
I like cheesy
They want you to marry your crush by fire by thunder

1 Like

Re: A Response To Emusmithy's Thread: 12 Nairalanders I Want To Wed In 2018 by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 27, 2017
ideyfindwife and pocohantas
Re: A Response To Emusmithy's Thread: 12 Nairalanders I Want To Wed In 2018 by Berlyn1(f): 4:16pm On Dec 27, 2017
ikbnice:
They want you to marry your crush by fire by thunder
and I like grin
Re: A Response To Emusmithy's Thread: 12 Nairalanders I Want To Wed In 2018 by ikbnice(m): 4:23pm On Dec 27, 2017
Berlyn1:
and I like grin
In order for something to move from a crush to dating, someone has to get the courage to ask the other person out. Since a lot of people become very frightened of talking to a crush, it’s common for that not to happen.
Let keep our fingers crossed
Re: A Response To Emusmithy's Thread: 12 Nairalanders I Want To Wed In 2018 by makydebbie(f): 4:25pm On Dec 27, 2017
sekxy:
makydebbi comman see shocked
You dinnur call me well na. grin
Re: A Response To Emusmithy's Thread: 12 Nairalanders I Want To Wed In 2018 by makydebbie(f): 4:26pm On Dec 27, 2017
bignoisemaker:
1)

2) makydebbie and naijaboiy - their slum book said it all and their co-hosting of the wooing challenge. Hopefully, after studies they walk down the aisle
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Response To Emusmithy's Thread: 12 Nairalanders I Want To Wed In 2018 by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 27, 2017
makydebbie:
You dinnur call me well na. grin
I just noticed grin
Re: A Response To Emusmithy's Thread: 12 Nairalanders I Want To Wed In 2018 by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 27, 2017
makydebbie:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
see you blushing undecidedgrin
Re: A Response To Emusmithy's Thread: 12 Nairalanders I Want To Wed In 2018 by makydebbie(f): 4:33pm On Dec 27, 2017
sekxy:

see you blushing undecidedgrin
I'm just laughing I swear. grin grin grin

sekxy:

I just noticed grin

See your head. tongue tongue
How's the party going?
Re: A Response To Emusmithy's Thread: 12 Nairalanders I Want To Wed In 2018 by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 27, 2017
Mynd44:

I am SARS

Hahahahahaa

I was in public reading this and when I started laughing I swear the looks people gave me was deadly. Lmao
Re: A Response To Emusmithy's Thread: 12 Nairalanders I Want To Wed In 2018 by IdeyFindWife: 5:02pm On Dec 27, 2017
Alero3Arubi:
ideyfindwife and pocohantas

'Poco' whoooo or Poca-wetin?

My FrenzyDuchess is ever best for me o?

I dey spiritual financial realm dey do Xmas shopping for all her New Year needs sef!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Response To Emusmithy's Thread: 12 Nairalanders I Want To Wed In 2018 by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 27, 2017
makydebbie:
I'm just laughing I swear. grin grin grin

See your head. tongue tongue How's the party going?
me I deh inside car already,,
it was short and simple.

rsvp tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Reply A Lady Got After Asking A Guy Out For Valentine Will Make You Roll / My Wedding Is About To Be Ruin By Jumia / Guys See 20 Ways You Can Use To Test Your GF To Know If Shes Real Wife Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.