Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,107 members, 7,807,336 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

How Do I Invest In Crypto Currency? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Invest In Crypto Currency? (7445 Views)

How Do I Invest 1.8 Million Naira. / What Business Can I Invest With 1 Million Naira / How I Was Duped With Fake Naira Currency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Invest In Crypto Currency? by OscarChris(m): 3:34pm On Dec 27, 2017
I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO INVEST IN CRYPTO CURRENCY. IS IT A GOOD INVESTMENT PLAN?
Re: How Do I Invest In Crypto Currency? by agarawu23(m): 3:37pm On Dec 27, 2017
You need millions to invest and make profit. Don't be deceived.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Invest In Crypto Currency? by mysyto(m): 3:39pm On Dec 27, 2017
nah you can start with 50k in fact any amount....
Re: How Do I Invest In Crypto Currency? by Pierohandsome: 4:13pm On Dec 27, 2017
U cn start with $100 bro
Re: How Do I Invest In Crypto Currency? by vertueptime: 4:15pm On Dec 27, 2017
It will shock u like mmm
Re: How Do I Invest In Crypto Currency? by acevic: 4:50pm On Dec 27, 2017
agarawu23:

That's a lie.

You can start with $100 even $50.

Your capital will determine your profit margin.

You need to read up about cryptocurrencies before investing.

Don't just throw your money on shit coins.

Decide if you want to be a short term trader or an hodler. .

Equip yourself with info.

You can pm me for more info
Re: How Do I Invest In Crypto Currency? by webprosperty8: 4:57pm On Dec 27, 2017
You can start with $55, best advise would be to buy what you're willing to lose. And most cryptocurrencies only exchange with other currencies like bitcoin, litecoin, Dogecoin e.t.c. I've got one I'm currently investing in, It's low but it keeps increasing everyday e.g. two days ago it was $30 per 10M, today it's $55 and this price info is on coinmarket. If you're interested send your email. I don't know if posting links is allowed so If I can post links here let me know.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Invest In Crypto Currency? by OscarChris(m): 5:46pm On Dec 27, 2017
webprosperty8:
You can start with $55, best advise would be to buy what you're willing to lose. And most cryptocurrencies only exchange with other currencies like bitcoin, litecoin, Dogecoin e.t.c. I've got one I'm currently investing in, It's low but it keeps increasing everyday e.g. two days ago it was $30 per 10M, today it's $55 and this price info is on coinmarket. If you're interested send your email. I don't know if posting links is allowed so If I can post links here let me know.
Re: How Do I Invest In Crypto Currency? by webprosperty8: 6:33pm On Dec 27, 2017
OscarChris:
/

christianoscar899@gmail.com
I've sent you the Information.
Re: How Do I Invest In Crypto Currency? by seoxpert(m): 7:58pm On Dec 27, 2017
OscarChris:
I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO INVEST IN CRYPTO CURRENCY. IS IT A GOOD INVESTMENT PLAN?
Contact those who are making money from it. You will be well tutored that way....
Re: How Do I Invest In Crypto Currency? by 2sexycom(m): 9:32pm On Dec 27, 2017
agarawu23:
you don't know anything about cryptos. Stop giving advice on things you lack knowledge of. Crypto is beyond bitcoin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Invest In Crypto Currency? by 2sexycom(m): 9:33pm On Dec 27, 2017
OscarChris:
/

christianoscar899@gmail.com
don't mind that guy. You will be burnt.
Re: How Do I Invest In Crypto Currency? by agarawu23(m): 9:34pm On Dec 27, 2017
2sexycom:
you don't know anything about cryptos. Stop giving advice on things you lack knowledge of. Crypto is beyond bitcoin
okay sir, I don't know anything lipsrsealed

U guys think it's that easy to make profit cos the news of crypto has been spreading.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Invest In Crypto Currency? by 2sexycom(m): 10:01pm On Dec 27, 2017
agarawu23:
okay sir, I don't know anything lipsrsealed

U guys think it's that easy to make profit cos the news of crypto has been spreading.

A guy bought ripple when it was 0.2$ and he bough 2000 worth. Carry your calculator and do the math. Right now, ripple is $1.1. Calculate his profit.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Invest In Crypto Currency? by checkedout: 10:33pm On Dec 27, 2017
webprosperty8:

Pls send me info....
Iambuyingbitcoin@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: How Do I Invest In Crypto Currency? by kentochi(m): 6:35am On Dec 28, 2017
2sexycom:

A guy bought ripple when it was 0.2$ and he bough 2000 worth. Carry your calculator and do the math. Right now, ripple is $1.1. Calculate his profit.
it is still a good investment option now cos it will still rise within the first quarter of 2018
as at today the price is $1.32

1 Like

Re: How Do I Invest In Crypto Currency? by Olorose: 7:24am On Dec 28, 2017
You can start with ripple if you don't want to invest too much. I woudn't encourage you to buy bitcoin unless you invest some serious cash. You would just lose it all in the exchance fees. When they're traded too much, the fees rise. It's a countermeasure against possible DDoS-attacks. Same will happen to ripple as well, but for now the fees are reasonable.
Re: How Do I Invest In Crypto Currency? by bemagnify: 7:27am On Dec 28, 2017
webprosperty8:
I've sent you the Information.

Abeg send me too
Re: How Do I Invest In Crypto Currency? by obaataaokpaewu: 9:32pm On Jan 15, 2018
Olorose:
You can start with ripple if you don't want to invest too much. I woudn't encourage you to buy bitcoin unless you invest some serious cash. You would just lose it all in the exchance fees. When they're traded too much, the fees rise. It's a countermeasure against possible DDoS-attacks. Same will happen to ripple as well, but for now the fees are reasonable.
which exchange trades Ripple. Luno that I have only trades BTC and ETH
Re: How Do I Invest In Crypto Currency? by Chigorkizz(m): 8:25am On Feb 11, 2018
Let Me Sit And Learn.
Re: How Do I Invest In Crypto Currency? by Yommy123(m): 5:25pm On Feb 13, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:

If you have any questions regarding crypto let me know, I will try my best to answer as many as possible.
Re: How Do I Invest In Crypto Currency? by obaataaokpaewu: 7:23pm On Feb 13, 2018
Yommy123:

If you have any questions regarding crypto let me know, I will try my best to answer as many as possible.
How does crypto trading work? Have been hearing about it
Re: How Do I Invest In Crypto Currency? by Olorose: 1:35am On Feb 14, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
Chigorkizz:
Let Me Sit And Learn.
obaataaokpaewu:

First of all, don't listen to anyone in here trying to tell you where to invest. 80% of all internet criminals are located in Nigeria (not saying they're Nigerian, but they live in Nigeria). Bitcoin was invented in the early 2009, the media found it just a few months ago. Just a little bit after that, came all these crypto-gurus telling you they know where to invest, only that you'd need to contact them privately. To get some serious info try some of those old trusted sites centered around cryptocurrencies. Theres some really good advice on how to make money in the long run. The honest but slow way.
And if even after reading that, you want to make money fast, legally, but not honestly I can show you the way. I'm going to let you decide, if you want to get rich the fast way, post "1m3n sl3rb44". If you want to make money the honest way; post "0l3n f4g4r1". Whenever each one of these will hit the 1000posts marker, I will show you the way.
Re: How Do I Invest In Crypto Currency? by Yommy123(m): 12:04pm On Feb 14, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:

The best way to explain this is to buy low and sell when the price goes up..

There are so many ways to trade crypto. I try to find new coins that have a solid team and I jump in early before it hit the big exchanges.
I also track crypto news on CoinMarkertCal, Social media and top blogs out there. I read charts using technical analysis for price prediction. You can use tradingview.com or coinigy.com. I'm a swing trader.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Invest In Crypto Currency? by Olorose: 10:59pm On Mar 15, 2018
Made 7xprofit with Paccoin to $PAC redemption. Now the weak hands are selling low, so I will reinvest in it. Heard from a tgram group that they'll about to p'n'd SLFI some time soon. Think I'll put ~$200 in it too. cheesy
Re: How Do I Invest In Crypto Currency? by Michaelnsd: 2:09pm On Oct 10, 2020
Hello to Everyone,

I'm Michael, and I'm here to share an opportunity to you all of earning via cryptocurrency's trading online, it is as real as reality, depending on who puts your through in that path. For crypto enthusiastic who intends to dive into the world of spot and futures trading, crypto investment and the likes but don't know how. An online community had been created for this purpose of training and mentoring in that regard, to instil the necessary knowledge you need to equip yourself to be able to succeed in the Blockchain space.

In this age and time, where businesses are almost heading virtual, it is important you get involved and not be left out, and expose yourself to great opportunities such as Midas Investment, in which you earn for life of about 60k to 70k monthly (that's someone's salary of 30days of hard work of daily 9 to 5 routine Job), and the good part is that you earn this for life through the activities of coin being burn, as it increases in value, your interest boom or moon as well. Please, do not let this opportunity pass you by, I am not here to coerce you or force you but I'm only trying to show you that the Cryptocurrency Blockchain space has a lot of opportunities for one to grab to earn passive income with ease at the comfort of your home. If you're willing to join our online community, please send me a WhatsApp message on +2348167114856, so then I can add you up, and put you through on how it is, or send me a message on alimimichaelnsd@yahoo.com

Thanks alot, and see you soon
Yours sincerely
Michael,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Free Online Business For You Join Me Now / Buying Gold In Ghana And Selling In 9ja. / Currency-in-circulation Drops To N1.769 Trillion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.