Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro (30113 Views)

Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It / Any Guy Earning 50k Should Not Have Any Business Getting Married - Twitter Lady / Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 27, 2017
greiboy:
How is like uhn? You mean even 15k is too small? cry

How much will be enough then
gringrin

but seriously for a year
i'd rather you keep your money..

grin
Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by Cladez(m): 5:56pm On Dec 27, 2017
sekxy:
please that's not money
Lmao what are you?
Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 27, 2017
Khonifer:

My sistah
I been think say na only me dey reason am cheesy
lolcheesy
Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by chiefojiji(m): 5:58pm On Dec 27, 2017
This guy wan break boys relationship shey? OK!

But if the boy don't spend up to 15k,ehy can't the girl spend it on him?? Abi? After all na love.
Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 27, 2017
Cladez:
Lmao what are you?
I'm who I'm meant to be grin
Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by ibkayee(f): 5:58pm On Dec 27, 2017
He's saying kind gestures are important in relationships and can be a sign of how much your partner values you, '15k' and 'Uber' are just examples and jokes to get people talking. It doesn't even always have to be monetary, the standard should just be based on what the individual can afford
Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by David160(m): 5:58pm On Dec 27, 2017
So the girl was created to dey chop guys abi
Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by ibrahxx123(m): 5:58pm On Dec 27, 2017
ikbnice:
And this one is a counselor!

I tire ooo. See im bear bear like goat
Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by emoch(m): 6:02pm On Dec 27, 2017
We now live in a world where relationships are quantified finacially....even with an exact value.
Love for sale - N1,250 Nigerian Naira per month

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 27, 2017
smiley
Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by emoch(m): 6:03pm On Dec 27, 2017
I have also been noticing that bearded guys now give stupid advices.....*runsaway**

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by loomer: 6:04pm On Dec 27, 2017
LuvU2:
I may not like this advice bt I like that he has our interest at heart ♥

Advice wey u no Like, how that one take be your interest?

Person no get 15k today no mean say e no fit get 15million tomorrow.
Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by Cladez(m): 6:04pm On Dec 27, 2017
sekxy:

I'm who I'm meant to be grin
Its alright by January boys would begin to count their losses........Hope your man is safe?
Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by lexy2014: 6:05pm On Dec 27, 2017
sekxy:

please that's not money
what is it then?
Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 27, 2017
sekxy:

gringrin

but seriously for a year
i'd rather you keep your money..

grin
So how much do you think you need to contribute for your boyfriend in a year. cheesy
Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by dollyjoy(f): 6:06pm On Dec 27, 2017
Oooohh well..... grin
Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by HARDDON: 6:08pm On Dec 27, 2017
ibkayee:
He's saying kind gestures are important in relationships and can be a sign of how much your partner values you, '15k' and 'Uber' are just examples and jokes to get people talking. It doesn't even always have to be monetary, the standard should just be based on what the individual can afford

He went about it the wrong way. for someone with versed in-house info on dealings, he needed to romance words better and not use analogies from kiddies story books
Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by Mynd44: 6:09pm On Dec 27, 2017
sekxy:

please that's not money
15k is not money….not true. A NYSC member colects 19,800.
An N-power recipient receives 30k. Dont even go there. There are people who get that amount monthly.

Then lets agree that 15 is change, not money. But it is MY money. The moment you feel entitled to MY money is the moment you have crossed your line.

Yes, I am here hiding my face and letting others run my race

11 Likes

Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 27, 2017
greiboy:
So how much do you think you need to contribute for your boyfriend in a year. cheesy
that one is between us wink

that should be my weekly allowance naww tongue

i gift him grin

but I don't give him money cheesy
Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by kokomilala(m): 6:10pm On Dec 27, 2017
Well, it only makes the dumped guys free agents.
Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by sharpwriter(m): 6:11pm On Dec 27, 2017
famiebee:
Seriously that shit can be so annoying yet they will be claiming testing the lady to know if she will cheat or not on top 4500# from Jan to Nov

Bros siddon there we won't only cheat ooooo, na to replace you with better person,

Who nor like better thing Even a mad man will trow away smelling bread if he see fresh one for ground.

Christ is your hope of glory indeed angry
famiebee:
Seriously that shit can be so annoying yet they will be claiming testing the lady to know if she will cheat or not on top 4500# from Jan to Nov

Bros siddon there we won't only cheat ooooo, na to replace you with better person,

Who nor like better thing Even a mad man will trow away smelling bread if he see fresh one for ground.

Christ is your hope of glory indeed
Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by mamuzoOMAH(m): 6:12pm On Dec 27, 2017
iamadonis2:

I was rooting for you the whole time until you typed the emboldened line...
It isn't love if you feel I've got to prove it to you at some point and not on my own volition. I like to think of my relationships in recent years as contracts. Fine, I'll give you the cash you need (when I want) and you, in turn, will need to have connections or networks that can help me in life.

And, hey, it works for me!
how do u do it? I mean the connections or networks. I like the idea already
Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 27, 2017
Mynd44:

15k is not money….not true. A NYSC member colects 19,800.
An N-power recipient receives 30k. Dont even go there. There are people who get that amount monthly.

Then lets agree that 15 is change, not money. But it is MY money. The moment you feel entitled to MY money is the moment you have crossed your line.

Yes, I am here hiding my face and letting others run my race
you must be stingy then angry

dafuq will you be proud to give your gf 15k a year,,if to say it's monthly allowance I will not have problem with it..but heck!!we are talking of yearly allowance..

it should be in hundreds of thousands. .

I'm serious..wait its your money so??

I don't tolerate stingy people around me biko..sad
Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 27, 2017
ikbnice:
And this one is a counselor!
If you cannot spend at least #1,000 on your babe monthly just come and join us at the single men's club. Even your own conscience should judge you haba.

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by ibkayee(f): 6:13pm On Dec 27, 2017
HARDDON:

He went about it the wrong way. for someone with versed in-house info on dealings, he needed to romance words better and not use analogies from kiddies story books
I agree
Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 27, 2017
lexy2014:
what is it then?
tissue paper angry
Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by bujebudanu1(m): 6:15pm On Dec 27, 2017
Let me wait here and read lies. One said 15k is her weekly allowance.
OK na.continue with d lie

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 27, 2017
Cladez:
Its alright by January boys would begin to count their losses........Hope your man is safe?
why won't he be safe..
I'm saying it loud and clear that I don't tolerate stingy people around me,,

unless you are broke and hustling,,then I can understand
Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 27, 2017
sekxy:
that one is between us wink
that should be my weekly allowance naww tongue

i gift him grin
but I don't give him money cheesy
interesting shocked shocked
I wish I get whatever you give to your boyfriend soon grin grin
Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by lexy2014: 6:16pm On Dec 27, 2017
sekxy:

tissue paper angry
really? So how many people have u helped with that "tissue paper"?
Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 27, 2017
greiboy:
interesting shocked shocked
I wish I get whatever you give to your boyfriend soon grin grin
hahah,,Victor I don't trust you grin
Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 27, 2017
lexy2014:
really? So how many people have u helped with that "tissue paper"?
that's a personal life....for the record,I'm not stingy and I don't pray to be.
shiit I can't go below my standard. .

it can't happen..never angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Should I Take The Risk And Invest In My Girlfriend? / Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? / Nigerian Ex-lovers Melt Hearts With Their Emotional Exchange On Facebook. - Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.