Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro (30114 Views)

Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It / Any Guy Earning 50k Should Not Have Any Business Getting Married - Twitter Lady / Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by Dafreeguy(m): 6:18pm On Dec 27, 2017
Jodha:
I've always respected this Joro of a guy for his truthfulness... Ride on sir ..we hear yhu...

Mah go calculate how much eer'body don spend.. To know who and who ah go cut off... grin

dey cut dey go,till u reach 40yrs..
Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 27, 2017
sekxy:

hahah,,Victor I don't trust you grin
Please trust me ooo. I will go on hunger strike if you don't trust me again cry
Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by Cladez(m): 6:22pm On Dec 27, 2017
sekxy:

why won't he be safe..
I'm saying it loud and clear that I don't tolerate stingy people around me,,

unless you are broke and hustling,,then I can understand
Its a good thing you know what you want.It was nice meeting you and i hope to see you around cheesy
Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 27, 2017
What kind of nonsense post is this Mumu personality and his mumu advice.
Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:23pm On Dec 27, 2017
Jodha:

Y'all are not getting the point...
I'm not planning on depending on any man..neither am I advocating for ladies to do such...all I'm saying is that Joro is right...

At least if a guy truly loves yhu or takes yhu seriously.. At least for a whole year (365 days)... He should be able to spend up 15k on yhu..maybe on yhur birthday.. Or something... Not by necessarily giving yhu money...but just something of worth ...at least for the whole year...

Hope yhu get me now..

Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by WhoBeThisMan: 6:23pm On Dec 27, 2017
Jodha:

My dear it's better to be a leech than an hipocrite ...

How will yhu date a guy for a year..and he has not mistakenly spent up to 15k on yhu...for any reason...
Someone (a guy for that matter) is coming out to tell us the concrete truth...and yhure here deceiving yhurself...

Yhu better change ...come 2018...
why should he spend on you? What are you offering?
Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by SIaye: 6:24pm On Dec 27, 2017
Jodha:

Y'all are not getting the point...
I'm not planning on depending on any man..neither am I advocating for ladies to do such...all I'm saying is that Joro is right...

At least if a guy truly loves yhu or takes yhu seriously.. At least for a whole year (365 days)... He should be able to spend up 15k on yhu..maybe on yhur birthday.. Or something... Not by necessarily giving yhu money...but just something of worth ...at least for the whole year...

Hope yhu get me now..

Is love now a one way thingy? How much have you spent on your man?
Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by QuietHammer(m): 6:24pm On Dec 27, 2017
Jodha:

My dear it's better to be a leech than an hipocrite ...

How will yhu date a guy for a year..and he has not mistakenly spent up to 15k on yhu...for any reason...
Someone (a guy for that matter) is coming out to tell us the concrete truth...and yhure here deceiving yhurself...

Yhu better change ...come 2018...
How much did your father spend on your mother when they were dating? I want to use the amount he spent on her annually as a yardstick for determining the amount I should spend on my girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 27, 2017
Cladez:
Its a good thing you know what you want.It was nice meeting you and i hope to see you around cheesy
wink
Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by SIaye: 6:25pm On Dec 27, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Some people are naturally stupid in this world

Hahahaha

Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by thunderbabs: 6:25pm On Dec 27, 2017
I spent N14850:50k cheesy Come n separate us shocked

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 27, 2017
greiboy:
Please trust me ooo. I will go on hunger strike if you don't trust me again cry
lol..okay you have my trust grin
Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 27, 2017
thunderbabs:
I spent N14850:50k cheesy Come n separate us shocked
lol

2 Likes

Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by DeRay98(m): 6:27pm On Dec 27, 2017
jesusdiedLOL:
Putting monetary value on love is just wrong. No wonder relationships dont last these days.A man should take care of his woman but putting a benchmark sum is defeating the purpose of what love is.

That's how Yahoo Yahoo boys spend and set them up for Yahoo Plus (Rituals).

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by Deo1986(m): 6:27pm On Dec 27, 2017
Some ladies like that jodha or jofha of a girl are the reasons why millions of Nigerian women are still single, poor and frustrated..... In expecting too much from a guy. Do you know that in countries like france, Germany and even South Africa, ladies are very independent and takes care of their man as if they are the man? A french lady is ready to house you, feed you, gives you pocket money daily and even give you a job. Relationship is a two way thing if any girl expect me to celebrate her birthday or spend 15k on her for no just cause, she is crazy.

6 Likes

Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by lexy2014: 6:27pm On Dec 27, 2017
sekxy:

that's a personal life....for the record,I'm not stingy and I don't pray to be.
shiit I can't go below my standard. .

it can't happen..never angry

I didn't ask u if u are stingy. so what is ur "standard"?
Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:28pm On Dec 27, 2017
jesusdiedLOL:
LOL..Him spending up to 15k on you is proof of love?? I dont get it but yeah, whatever works for you

I honestly wouldn't say you are wrong, but everything cumulatively worth of 15k in 365 days is a hell little and not asking for much, can someone who is that broke afford to be in relationship?
Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by imitateMe(m): 6:28pm On Dec 27, 2017
Jodha:

Things people type for likes..yhu know deep down... Yhu don't mean what yhu typed...

I bet you haven't spent a dime on ur man.
Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 27, 2017
lexy2014:
I didn't ask u if u are stingy. so what is ur "standard"?
what i have been disputing on..undecided

what have we been saying ever since..
Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by ikbnice(m): 6:31pm On Dec 27, 2017
rafa9:
If you cannot spend at least #1,000 on your babe monthly just come and join us at the single men's club. Even your own conscience should judge you haba.
That shouldn't be a parameter for the sustainability of a relationship. And FYI, the amount you stated is 20% of what I spend just to call her monthly.
Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 27, 2017
Jodha:
I've always respected this Joro of a guy for his truthfulness... Ride on sir ..we hear yhu...

Mah go calculate how much eer'body don spend.. To know who and who ah go cut off... grin
I hope you don't end a good and promising relationship in the process. And pls don't come back here and start crying that you need a Guy.
Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 27, 2017
sekxy:
lol..okay you have my trust grin
Oya prove it cry
Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by Tonytonex(m): 6:33pm On Dec 27, 2017
LuvU2:
I may not like this advice bt I like that he has our interest at heart ♥
GO AND MARRY HIM NA
Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by tools018: 6:33pm On Dec 27, 2017
shocked

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 27, 2017
ikbnice:
That shouldn't be a parameter for the sustainability of a relationship. And FYI, the amount you stated is 20% of what I spend just to call her monthly.
Good for you.
Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 27, 2017
greiboy:
Oya prove it cry
how can i prove trust equations cry
unless Bernoulli or steady flow equations
Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by sholajigga(m): 6:35pm On Dec 27, 2017
This guy is just a fool! So, money is everything now.

Aunty, continue following his stupid advice ooo. Your eyes will clear when you clock 55.
Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by lexy2014: 6:36pm On Dec 27, 2017
sekxy:

what i have been disputing on..undecided

what have we been saying ever since..

what's ur minimum, am sure its not 15k?
Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 27, 2017
jodha fire on grin

love you bae,,no pretense and let the frustrated lazy broke ones keep ranting lipsrsealed
Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by shumuel(m): 6:36pm On Dec 27, 2017
Jodha:

The 15k ...is just a scale of worth...

Queen Jodha, Why is the 15K so important to you or why stress yourself over the matter, i mean, just ordinary female friends gets more than this from me every month for T-fee or recharge cards, talk more a girlfriend, or was the guy refaring to secondary school kids because N15K a year means spending a total of N1,250 only, each month sad
Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 27, 2017
sekxy:
how can i prove trust equations cry
unless Bernoulli or steady flow equations
Anyone you like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? / Should I Take The Risk And Invest In My Girlfriend? / Nigerian Ex-lovers Melt Hearts With Their Emotional Exchange On Facebook. - Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.