Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro (30098 Views)

Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It / Any Guy Earning 50k Should Not Have Any Business Getting Married - Twitter Lady / Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 27, 2017
mamuzoOMAH:
how do u do it? I mean the connections or networks. I like the idea already

Uhmm... Ok, here goes:
1. Know the circle you want to roll in. I'm a sucker for anything IT or Politics.
2. So I go where people who are interested in this kinda stuff go - seminars, IT expos. I work, so with every chance I get I'm running point for my State's liaison office to all these Ministries here in Abuja and in my home State.
3. Meet a girl, begin a thing with her.
4. This "thing" only gets serious when I realize that you have deep connections where you work or have a relative who knows people that know people (dis one na gold-digging ba?)

All in all, do not roll with liabilities. You're too young for that (you're young, right? Pardon me for outrightly assuming).
Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by poseidon12: 11:49pm On Dec 27, 2017
Jodha:

My dear it's better to be a leech than an hipocrite ...

How will yhu date a guy for a year..and he has not mistakenly spent up to 15k on yhu...for any reason...
Someone (a guy for that matter) is coming out to tell us the concrete truth...and yhure here deceiving yhurself...

Yhu better change ...come 2018...

It's you actually, that needs to change. Not all Nigerian ladies have that cash-for-relationship mentality. Some do have self respect.
Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by Nobody: 1:03am On Dec 28, 2017
Jodha:

Things people type for likes..yhu know deep down... Yhu don't mean what yhu typed...

I'm not sure you know who your talking to, LadyF is a well known exchanger on nairaland who has built a great name for herself and exchanged millions of naira deals over time. Why would she care about how much a man spent on her when she can get all she wants herself? Not all ladies are beggers, make your money and earn your respect and a man who fits your class will come for you, what is 15k anyway? I spend about 40k monthly on Bae but never for once has this been a bench mark for love, the only gift I ever got from her was a 1,500 wallet that if I'm to follow this idiots advice I would have moved on a long time ago, love is selfless, love can never and will never be qualified by money.
Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by Fxwarrior: 5:55am On Dec 28, 2017
LuvU2:
I may not like this advice bt I like that he has our interest at heart ♥

You didn't see where he said if you didn't open your kpekus for him, he should equally cut you off. What kind of mumu counsellor is that?
Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by coputa(m): 6:14am On Dec 28, 2017
ladyF:
What of recession ladies that didn't spend up to 2,000 naira on their man this 2017? What happens to them? angry

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin
It's only a foolish gal that spends on her guy.
Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by Nobody: 6:34am On Dec 28, 2017
10 Tips for Happy Family Home

1. If your goal is to have a satisfying marriage with longevity, make sure you are accountable for the part you play in the relationship. When you are in denial about your part in the relationship then you are no better than a child flinging sand at another child in a sandbox. When you take responsibility for your part in the marriage, only then will you be able to connect with your partner in a mature, intimate way.

2. Research consistently shows that touching more creates a stronger bond by releasing oxytocin. Hold hands, rub shoulders, hug, kiss, give high-fives or even fist-bumps or bottom pats. When you give a quick hug or kiss, try to lengthen it to at least 5 or 10 seconds for more effective results!
Also Read: https://www.seyiblog.com.ng/2017/10/6-ways-to-approach-and-talk-to-girl-for.html

3. Learn how to agree to disagree. No two people agree on everything, and that's okay, but it's important to be okay with each other's differences.

4. Sometimes it's not about the amount of money you spend on a gift; it's about the thought that goes into something. Take the time to write a thoughtful note every so often saying what you love and appreciate about him/her. Drop it in his/her briefcase or purse so he/she will find it unexpectedly and it will brighten up his/her day.
Read more@ https://www.seyiblog.com.ng/2017/12/10-tips-for-happy-family-home.html?m=1

Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by tobiasbeecher: 7:00am On Dec 28, 2017
sekxy:
hmm..what is 15k.

is better he doesn't even give me that
How much are you making for yourself a month?
Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by FTrebirth(m): 7:06am On Dec 28, 2017
Jodha:
I've always respected this Joro of a guy for his truthfulness... Ride on sir ..we hear yhu...

Mah go calculate how much eer'body don spend.. To know who and who ah go cut off... grin

so, they're many?
Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by FTrebirth(m): 7:26am On Dec 28, 2017
Mynd44:

1. No money is petty as long as it is worked for.
2. 15K is not the problem, the thought that you are entitled to anybody's money is just hilarious and an insult to feminism and independence

na owerri girl you dey follow argue money and independence matter..

mtcheeeeew!
Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by cosmaco(m): 8:01am On Dec 28, 2017
:PWell i am dating myself and i did not even spend up to 3k on myself so take a hike!.
Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by makydebbie(f): 8:02am On Dec 28, 2017
jesusdiedLOL:
LOL..Him spending up to 15k on you is proof of love?? I dont get it but yeah, whatever works for you
When you see posts like that, you just have to give up on some ladies.

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by makydebbie(f): 8:05am On Dec 28, 2017
Lemme see any of these ladies shouting feminism somewhere. lipsrsealed

Imagine feeling entitled to a guy's money because he's "boyfriend".

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 28, 2017
angry Some people are really blessed with excess stupidity, sense fall on you
Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by coputa(m): 8:11am On Dec 28, 2017
ladyF:

Anyway, you are very correct Ma. grin

Get your paper, biro and calculator ready to calculate how much he would spend on you in 2018.

All the best Ma.
If you are too money minded in a relationship,then,you will miss the mark.If money is the only attractive force in a relationship,then it is time bomb waiting to explode.
Many ladies still remain single today because of their greedy and demanding attitude towards their man.

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by dederocs(m): 8:44am On Dec 28, 2017
kallmemrB:
one Mumu we just wake up one morning and tell his zombies followers rubbish...even 50k is lil on bae but Bloggers have manipulated some ladies to the extent of them breaking up a good relationship cos a blogger said he didn't buy them a car or give them millions...

its only in Nigeria that bloggers only advice the guy to always spend....Ladies offer nothing
y
Dumb bloggers, promoted by dumb people
Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by olamariamjonez(m): 8:57am On Dec 28, 2017
Father forgive him cos he doesn't know what he is saying.
Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by ImaIma1(f): 9:00am On Dec 28, 2017
Joro is right. Relationships and love is not about money. However, someone who loves, gives. You cannot date someone for a full year and not spend 15k.

Even if the girl is not the type that asks. She might be in need at some point and is broke. Even if a lady has her own money, the guy should not take that for granted and refuse to spend.

And ladies should not be leeches. They should also spend and show support.

Money cannot be ruled out in a relationship. If money is an issue for you as a man especially, do not get married until your mind and mentality about it is renewed and you see money as a tool rather than as a god to be worshipped

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by Wemabank: 9:19am On Dec 28, 2017
ladyF:
What of recession ladies that didn't spend up to 2,000 naira on their man this 2017? What happens to them? angry

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

abeg help me ask am oh jare
Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by Torontoparrot(m): 3:06pm On Dec 28, 2017
ladyF:

Anyway, you are very correct Ma. grin

Get your paper, biro and calculator ready to calculate how much he would spend on you in 2018.

All the best Ma.
dont mind her abeg, thats naija mentality at work, its always the guy that foot bills, buy dis, buy dat, ask them how much they have spent on such guy now nothing.
Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by Torontoparrot(m): 3:26pm On Dec 28, 2017
Mynd44:

I know guys that sat with their girls through sickness
Some gave valuable business Advice
Some tutored then through exams
Some have been a pillar preventing them from going insane.

How do you monetize these things cos each of them is worth more than 50k.

Dont measure your life with the standards of another person. It is dangerous
God will continually bless you for this piece
Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by mackzydon9(m): 8:34pm On Dec 28, 2017
Hahahaha
rafa9:
If you cannot spend at least #1,000 on your babe monthly just come and join us at the single men's club. Even your own conscience should judge you haba.
Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by NaijaTechGuy(m): 3:59am On Dec 29, 2017
Mynd44:

2. 15K is not the problem, the thought that you are entitled to anybody's money is just hilarious and an insult to feminism and independence

Mynd44 please could you talk to seun about this spambot..and please unban me as well and my thread. if i try modifying it after being unbanned it may ban me again.

https://www.nairaland.com/4258607/these-top-6-smartphone-trends#63699894

Thanks
Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by mamuzoOMAH(m): 1:27pm On Dec 29, 2017
iamadonis2:

Uhmm... Ok, here goes:
1. Know the circle you want to roll in. I'm a sucker for anything IT or Politics.
2. So I go where people who are interested in this kinda stuff go - seminars, IT expos. I work, so with every chance I get I'm running point for my State's liaison office to all these Ministries here in Abuja and in my home State.
3. Meet a girl, begin a thing with her.
4. This "thing" only gets serious when I realize that you have deep connections where you work or have a relative who knows people that know people (dis one na gold-digging ba?)

All in all, do not roll with liabilities. You're too young for that (you're young, right? Pardon me for outrightly assuming).
yup I am young. 22 actually. thank u for the little tip. will see how I can out them to use.

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 29, 2017
jesusdiedLOL:
You know you can make your own money and spend on yourself right?? People wey dey do am no get two head.

I don't she understand what being independent means her comments makes it seems like her life revolves around men and what they can offer to her.
Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by ilori1930(m): 8:05am On Dec 30, 2017
Jodha:

How will yhu date a guy for a year..and he has not mistakenly spent up to 15k on yhu...for any reason...
Someone (a guy for that matter) is coming out to tell us the concrete truth...and yhure here deceiving yhurself...

You respond like a sworn leech.
It is not any guy's responsibility to spend his money on any girl. If I may ask, how much have you spent for your guy this year?
Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by Legalbeing(m): 4:00pm On Dec 31, 2017
sekxy:

if you are broke and stingy,,I can understand your plight..

have told you 15k a year is a big insult to me..

goan hang yourself tongue
on a serious not 15k for a whole year is a change. The issue now depend on who u are dating, what he is doing and how much he is earning.
U just pressurise ur man just becos of ur worth. At times relationship either lower or raise our worth.. Spending on ur woman isnt the problem but how memorable is it in place of history...
I dnt blame why guys treat ladies like waste. If u have the time to calculate the amount he spent on u, i mean if my woman ever complain over the money i spent on her i swear i must dump her when the time is right. Jobles ladies with no thought for future only to rely on their man like say na their papa.
Abeg jam psquare Away for all the single ladies with this same thought of urs. Mtcheew
Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by exotiqueify(f): 8:00am On Jan 06, 2018
Mynd44:

God bless u! And this one will somehow one day get married to live off someone else's sweat....Women! wake up! it's 2018!.... Even feminists live a comfortable life, WITH THEIR OWN GOD DAMNED HARD-EARNED MONEY.....

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by boborneyor(m): 3:00pm On Jan 06, 2018
grin grin grin......I own my Money

Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by tk4rd: 10:05am On Jan 07, 2018
Jodha:

Ladyf was asking the guy a question.
She wanted to know if guys should also drop ladies that were full parasites.??
I see a strong lady advising other ladies not to totally depend on what men give them..
You misunderstood her point of view.
Re: Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro by tk4rd: 10:13am On Jan 07, 2018
Jodha:

The 15k ...is just a scale of worth...
Which is toooo small sef.
But then, monetary tag on love defeats true love from the heart.
It takes away the heart of both the lover and the loved/lovee from the true love they share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Advice For Single Successful Guys / My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man / Wife Kills Husband Because He Stopped Eating Her Vagina Every Night (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.