Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,683 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

P-square Wins $1 Million As Kora Award African Artiste Of The Year - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P-square Wins $1 Million As Kora Award African Artiste Of The Year (13416 Views)

Psquare Flies To Abidjan For Kora Awards / Davido And Chidinma Emerge Winners At The Kora Awards 2012 / Chris Brown And Rihanna In Abidjan For Kora Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P-square Wins $1 Million As Kora Award African Artiste Of The Year by spoilt(f): 11:20pm On Apr 07, 2010
mjbaba:

all those bad belles doubting if the prize is up to $1m, why not drag your daft asses to google and key in "p square wins one million dollars"?

Why the venom? Is it a fighting matter?
Re: P-square Wins $1 Million As Kora Award African Artiste Of The Year by Cmiller(m): 3:23am On Apr 08, 2010
Thumbs up 2 u guyz P2,u guyz hv made Nairaland a golden place again.kipit up broo £€$
Re: P-square Wins $1 Million As Kora Award African Artiste Of The Year by lexzybaba(m): 3:34am On Apr 08, 2010
Re: P-square Wins $1 Million As Kora Award African Artiste Of The Year by EzeUche(m): 7:27am On Apr 08, 2010
I have nothing but support for these young men!
Re: P-square Wins $1 Million As Kora Award African Artiste Of The Year by idifu(m): 10:30am On Apr 08, 2010
lexzy_baba even Femi Kuti that's bigger than any Naija artist at dis moment wasn't given $1m by Kora so u guys should all wake up from ur slumber and dont be fooled by the lies, it's all publicity stunt .
Re: P-square Wins $1 Million As Kora Award African Artiste Of The Year by omar22(m): 11:52am On Apr 08, 2010
all those bad belles doubting if the prize is up to $1m, why not drag your daft asses to google and key in "p square wins one million dollars"?

Eh!!!!

They are all Blogs or Nigerian owned websites

if the organisers of the award could put up their own website and say P-Square won $1m then I would appologise but until then, I would see it as hot air!!!
Re: P-square Wins $1 Million As Kora Award African Artiste Of The Year by shollyaj(m): 2:33pm On Apr 08, 2010
Those Guys deserves it mehn,
Re: P-square Wins $1 Million As Kora Award African Artiste Of The Year by atkinboy: 2:35pm On Apr 08, 2010
Wish them success.
Re: P-square Wins $1 Million As Kora Award African Artiste Of The Year by nellaluv(f): 3:18pm On Apr 08, 2010
omar22:

Eh!!!!

They are all Blogs or Nigerian owned websites

if the organisers of the award could put up their own website and say P-Square won $1m then I would appologise but until then, I would see it as hot air!!!
www.Koraawards.org/php/accueil/index.php?lang=fr&page=artl

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20100405/wl_africa_afp/africaburkinaculturemusic?
Re: P-square Wins $1 Million As Kora Award African Artiste Of The Year by idifu(m): 12:14am On Apr 09, 2010
even the so called Kora award organizers aren't straight in their operations, ask Femi Kuti
it took D organizers months ,and months 4 dem to pay Femi Kuti, i am not even sure up till this moment if Femi Kuti was even paid
Re: P-square Wins $1 Million As Kora Award African Artiste Of The Year by ochallo: 5:22pm On Apr 09, 2010
that pics above looks so wack and amateur, the one where they are showing off their cheap boxers. congrats though, we already know where the money is going.
Re: P-square Wins $1 Million As Kora Award African Artiste Of The Year by olamariamjonez(m): 12:10am On Apr 10, 2010
Weda dmoney is up 2 $1m/not
d truth s dat they won d award, & money.
They re d B.O.M.B in naija 4nw.
Re: P-square Wins $1 Million As Kora Award African Artiste Of The Year by JonahEssi(m): 5:05pm On Apr 10, 2010
They deserve 2 win it becos the twin broda are the BOMB

Re: P-square Wins $1 Million As Kora Award African Artiste Of The Year by chinedumo(m): 6:44pm On Apr 10, 2010
@nellaluv I advice u to try as much as possible to connect with these guy(p-square) so that next time u won't just tell u about how they won 1million but also how u shared the money with them oh. good luck. lol
Re: P-square Wins $1 Million As Kora Award African Artiste Of The Year by MONAGHAN: 9:05am On Apr 11, 2010
haters , take it or leave it P-SQUARE are Nigeria Ambassador's
they represent Nigeria world wide with their music, all we need is to support them,
accruing to eye witness at one of their show in London, the majority of the crowd
are other Nationality ,this show how much they reach out world wide, they are natural STARS

best of luck P-SQUARE
Re: P-square Wins $1 Million As Kora Award African Artiste Of The Year by namski(m): 8:02pm On Apr 12, 2010
The guys are good - without any doubt the best in Nigeria. Good for them on the award, but I doubt the $1m prize - does not add up.
Re: P-square Wins $1 Million As Kora Award African Artiste Of The Year by nellaluv(f): 4:30am On Apr 13, 2010
chinedumo:

@nellaluv I advice u to try as much as possible to connect with these guy(p-square) so that next time u won't just tell u about how they won 1million but also how u shared the money with them oh. good luck. lol
i advice you to try as much as possible to give me any form of direct contact with these guys (p-square), then i would tell you how i shared the money with them and much more cheesy tongue
Re: P-square Wins $1 Million As Kora Award African Artiste Of The Year by Growise(m): 10:24pm On Apr 13, 2010
Congratlations to p-square Okoye
Re: P-square Wins $1 Million As Kora Award African Artiste Of The Year by Growise(m): 10:34pm On Apr 13, 2010
Congratlations to p-square Okoye
Re: P-square Wins $1 Million As Kora Award African Artiste Of The Year by ceasyc(f): 6:29am On Sep 20, 2010
$1 MILLION DOLLARS  shocked shocked shocked
its true tho. dey (P-SQUARE) confirmed it on d wendy williams show (USA) on BET dis yr
Re: P-square Wins $1 Million As Kora Award African Artiste Of The Year by Moonstone(f): 6:30am On Sep 20, 2010
They had $1m dollars and they built that ugly, massive house? Gosh - I should become a personal shopper for some celebs. . . cry cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Acting Makes Me Live Fake Life Says Toyin Aimakhu. / Zinoleesky Vs Seyi Vibez, Who Is Richer & More Popular? / Laura Ikeji Refutes Claims Of Her Undergoing Nose Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.