Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Photo Of The Day!!! Somewhere In Kwara - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photo Of The Day!!! Somewhere In Kwara (1040 Views)

Man Shares Photo Of What He Saw In An 'Ibadan' Hotel / Photo Of Keke Carrying A Big Water Tank / Pictures Of Rock With Human Face In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Day!!! Somewhere In Kwara by Emmydo1994(m): 5:58pm On Dec 27, 2017
This is one of the major Road in Edu Local Government of Kwara State.

Now i see why they say kwara still remains the poorest state in the country

Re: Photo Of The Day!!! Somewhere In Kwara by Emmydo1994(m): 5:58pm On Dec 27, 2017
Lalasticlala,mynd44
Re: Photo Of The Day!!! Somewhere In Kwara by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 27, 2017
Kwara is a very poor state but cost of living is very low. I once got a three bedroom flat there for 150k. Something never possible in lagos, phc or abj.

Afterall, a very wise man called Marilu Henner once said Being in control of your life and having realistic expectations about your day-to-day challenges are the keys to stress management, which is perhaps the most important ingredient to living a happy, healthy and rewarding life. .
So in simple terms, you can easily choose how you want to live in the state. Although its very boring but all thanks to ndigbos for doing their best to develop an afonja state. The yorubas there don't care about their lives. Whether they get cheated by their government or not. So pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day!!! Somewhere In Kwara by Oblitz(m): 6:02pm On Dec 27, 2017
you haven't seen anything, go to Baruten lga in Kwara, you'll see things
Re: Photo Of The Day!!! Somewhere In Kwara by healthyarena(f): 6:05pm On Dec 27, 2017
This is serious! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Photo Of The Day!!! Somewhere In Kwara by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 27, 2017
Wtf

This bridge could collapse any moment.

Your senate President is from Kwara, what does it take to construct a better bridge there lipsrsealed
Re: Photo Of The Day!!! Somewhere In Kwara by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 27, 2017
Oblitz:
you haven't seen anything, go to Baruten lga in Kwara, you'll see things
Followed NCCF to a rural rugged program at Venra Kaiama LGA in Jan 2012, my eyes saw things, unspeakable things. All I had for them that weekend was Jesus, rugged materials and pity
Re: Photo Of The Day!!! Somewhere In Kwara by princefunmmy(m): 6:14pm On Dec 27, 2017
Too bad. I believe in a revolution that any political office holder that didnt perform in office should not be elected again..
Re: Photo Of The Day!!! Somewhere In Kwara by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 27, 2017
Kwara again shocked
Re: Photo Of The Day!!! Somewhere In Kwara by Hardeybohwarley(m): 11:11pm On Dec 27, 2017
Kwara Leaders Why art thou bunch of heartless bitches.
Re: Photo Of The Day!!! Somewhere In Kwara by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 29, 2017
This is very risky. That thing could cave in at any time.The Nigerian government is very useless at all levels.

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Nigerian Cities You Should Visit / Family Travel Buddies To Dubai / Photos Of My Brief Visit To Abeokuta..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.