Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Crazy!! Old Woman Dancing To Olamide 'WO' In The Party (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Crazy!! Old Woman Dancing To Olamide 'WO' In The Party (video) (501 Views)

BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party / Olamide Responds To NBC Banning His Song "Wo" / Wizkid: "Olamide - Wo, Na My Jam Be Dat" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crazy!! Old Woman Dancing To Olamide 'WO' In The Party (video) by IamBoobs: 6:44pm On Dec 27, 2017
Olamide WO! is loved by both the young and old and we've been seeing lots of fans dancing to it but we haven't see such an old woman dancing to it.. Lol it's funny.

Watch Video Below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kqrToaAmTM

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, seun
Re: Crazy!! Old Woman Dancing To Olamide 'WO' In The Party (video) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 27, 2017
Any difference between her and the old grannie in the actual video?
I don't know why yoruba mothers like embarrassing themselves like this. How can she at her age still be dancing and merrying to a vulgar song like "wo!" . Which is a perfect description of how yoruba musicians are destroying the music industry with thrash music. This grannie here is supposed to be under an oak tree reminiscing her life and going back memory lane all the fights she had with iya bacira, iya lekan, baba sulaimon, baba tobiloba and many more. I've not even talked of her infidelities yet.
Re: Crazy!! Old Woman Dancing To Olamide 'WO' In The Party (video) by Lomprico2: 8:12pm On Dec 27, 2017
She is not dancing to the song. The song we are hearing was added tru video editing angry
Rubbish!

And what is the problem of the dude above? angry

(1) (Reply)

Pretty Mike Names His Pet Snake After Toke Makinwa- Names His Snake More Popular / List Of All 2017 Award Winners At Peoples Celebrity Awards In Ghana / I Am Not Jesus Christ, I'm Just A Brother - Prophet TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.