Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Fani Kayode Mocks Buhari Over Son's Accident, Quotes Biblical Verses - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani Kayode Mocks Buhari Over Son's Accident, Quotes Biblical Verses (2190 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Mocks Rochas Okorocha / President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides / Fani-kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fani Kayode Mocks Buhari Over Son's Accident, Quotes Biblical Verses by Samguine: 8:11pm On Dec 27, 2017
Former minister of aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode on Wednesday penned down a biblical instances on God's wrath on the life of Pharaoah and his son at the wake Yusuf's accident, President Muhammadu Buhari's only son.

The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, chieftain has been a strong critic of President Muhammadu Buhari APC-led federal government and has over time called for the resignation of the President.

The Presidency on Wednesday confirmed that President Buhari's son, Yusuf, was involved in a bike accident around Gwarimpa in the FCT, Abuja.

The statement stated that He broke a limb and had an injury to the head as a result.

“He has undergone surgery at a clinic in Abuja. He is in a stable condition”.

Despite well wishes greetings across board, Mr. Fani-Kayode in a tweet that relates to the Mr. Buhari's situation wrote: “ God told Pharaoh to "let my people go".

Pharaoh asked who He was? God told him "I am the I Am, that I Am" and sent signs of His awesome power.

“It cost Pharaoh both his own life and that of his son. Signs have been sent. Next comes the axe.

“Let God's people go!”

Source: https://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/fani-kayode-pens-down-biblical-lines-to-buhari-over-sons-accident.270347/

Re: Fani Kayode Mocks Buhari Over Son's Accident, Quotes Biblical Verses by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 27, 2017
whatever

2 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode Mocks Buhari Over Son's Accident, Quotes Biblical Verses by mesoprogress(m): 8:21pm On Dec 27, 2017
Lol, Kayode. Which people are buhari holding?

3 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode Mocks Buhari Over Son's Accident, Quotes Biblical Verses by gammarays(m): 8:22pm On Dec 27, 2017
I know this mad fellow must talk. Well if God wants to punish the pharoahs of Nigeria,FFK is one of them.

5 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode Mocks Buhari Over Son's Accident, Quotes Biblical Verses by ManirBK: 8:22pm On Dec 27, 2017
Fani the little lizard!!!

4 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode Mocks Buhari Over Son's Accident, Quotes Biblical Verses by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 27, 2017
This is a condemnable reaction coming from FFK. I don't like Buhari too but I believe that life should be respected no matter what.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani Kayode Mocks Buhari Over Son's Accident, Quotes Biblical Verses by SalamRushdie: 8:25pm On Dec 27, 2017
ManirBK:

Have u realised Buhari is his own enemy

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Mocks Buhari Over Son's Accident, Quotes Biblical Verses by midolian(m): 8:28pm On Dec 27, 2017
The Nupe people say " Dagan funfuru bo e ka ikaon"..which can be translated as "A fish can only be carved to your choice shape when its fresh"..This is synonymous to an African proverb which says "It is easier to train a child than to 'repair' a man"..

All I am trying to say here is...Femi Fani Kayode lacks home training.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani Kayode Mocks Buhari Over Son's Accident, Quotes Biblical Verses by magoo10(m): 8:30pm On Dec 27, 2017
Every pharaoh in our lives must perish.

2 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode Mocks Buhari Over Son's Accident, Quotes Biblical Verses by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 27, 2017
ffk you don't have to joke over everything oooo. What if it was your son

6 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode Mocks Buhari Over Son's Accident, Quotes Biblical Verses by Okoroawusa: 8:36pm On Dec 27, 2017
This guy has finally lost it.

O ma se o!

4 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode Mocks Buhari Over Son's Accident, Quotes Biblical Verses by Annie939(f): 8:37pm On Dec 27, 2017
what's wrong with this man haba

5 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode Mocks Buhari Over Son's Accident, Quotes Biblical Verses by OtunbaChibok(m): 8:42pm On Dec 27, 2017
And again, FFK didn't disappoint with his childish, moronic, senseless comment.

This is a man's life, a young man and all u could think is to tie this incidence to mock a father who might be desperately praying for his son's life?

What pettiness!!!

This man is a child in an adult's body

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani Kayode Mocks Buhari Over Son's Accident, Quotes Biblical Verses by adeolakemi: 8:43pm On Dec 27, 2017
anything that bears buhari is a curse ...I wonder how people sympathise with that old fool while he derives pleasure in seeing people die.....
Re: Fani Kayode Mocks Buhari Over Son's Accident, Quotes Biblical Verses by kodded(m): 9:10pm On Dec 27, 2017
[s]
midolian:
The Nupe people say " Dagan funfuru bo e ka ikaon"..which can be translated as "A fish can only be carved to your choice shape when its fresh"..This is synonymous to an African proverb which says "It is easier to train a child than to 'repair' a man"..

[/s]

shut up, where you not part of the people that celebrated the python dance killings undecided undecided undecided

where did you keep your humanity back then

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani Kayode Mocks Buhari Over Son's Accident, Quotes Biblical Verses by femo86(m): 9:18pm On Dec 27, 2017
Fani....If nah your son, how will you feel?

Pure hatred

2 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode Mocks Buhari Over Son's Accident, Quotes Biblical Verses by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 27, 2017
Today I lost all the remaining speck of respect I have for Fani Kayode. How do we descends to this low ebb that we no longer have human feelings and emphaty?
I don't like PMB and his policy as I lost my job this year due to his weird economic policies but I don't hate him to the extent of wishing him or any member of his family dead.
The final words of Jesus Chist before his death is that God should forgive his enemy. We pray for quick recovery for Yusuf.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani Kayode Mocks Buhari Over Son's Accident, Quotes Biblical Verses by delpee(f): 9:22pm On Dec 27, 2017
That's too petty. . ..cruel as a matter of fact.

2 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode Mocks Buhari Over Son's Accident, Quotes Biblical Verses by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:24pm On Dec 27, 2017
lalasticlala oya as usual

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Mocks Buhari Over Son's Accident, Quotes Biblical Verses by crackhouse(m): 9:25pm On Dec 27, 2017
I Don see am say na fani kayode go destroy pdp finally with his mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode Mocks Buhari Over Son's Accident, Quotes Biblical Verses by UbanmeUdie: 9:29pm On Dec 27, 2017
shocked

I stand with FFK!

Yusuf Buhari will be a perfect specimen for the Buharis to mourn.
Re: Fani Kayode Mocks Buhari Over Son's Accident, Quotes Biblical Verses by lordimmaogidi(m): 9:45pm On Dec 27, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
This is a condemnable reaction coming from FFK. I don't like Buhari too but I believe that life should be respected no matter what.
. I don't think you are well informed with the happenings in Nigeria.Buhari killed shites leaders children,sons n daughters of Innocent Biafrans.And no remorse from any of the elites.Buhari has planted so much hatred in de heart of d people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani Kayode Mocks Buhari Over Son's Accident, Quotes Biblical Verses by cantok(m): 10:12pm On Dec 27, 2017
FFK all in a bid to escape repaying some loot....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani Kayode Mocks Buhari Over Son's Accident, Quotes Biblical Verses by cantok(m): 10:13pm On Dec 27, 2017
ManirBK:
grin grin grin grin grin grin U wan kill pesin?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fani Kayode Mocks Buhari Over Son's Accident, Quotes Biblical Verses by Okanokan(m): 10:39pm On Dec 27, 2017
FFK, THIS IS MEAN! not a wish for a child who know nothing of what the FATHER did, this is BITTERNESS BEYOND BORDERS(BBB) of human rationality. Am sorry for you.

2 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode Mocks Buhari Over Son's Accident, Quotes Biblical Verses by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 27, 2017
lordimmaogidi:
. I don't think you are well informed with the happenings in Nigeria.Buhari killed shites leaders children,sons n daughters of Innocent Biafrans.And no remorse from any of the elites.Buhari has planted so much hatred in de heart of d people.
Buhari and the APC are the problem, not the poor dude.
Re: Fani Kayode Mocks Buhari Over Son's Accident, Quotes Biblical Verses by 4kings: 10:57pm On Dec 27, 2017
This man is daft.

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Mocks Buhari Over Son's Accident, Quotes Biblical Verses by Idrisenagi: 6:48am On Dec 28, 2017
midolian:

Gaskiya egan wo yo bagi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani Kayode Mocks Buhari Over Son's Accident, Quotes Biblical Verses by wolexy07(m): 8:24am On Dec 28, 2017
And we have people who display their stupidity with reckless abandon such as this idiot here at the helm of affairs in this country. Why are we plagued with these kind of people? Naija, who we offend sef? undecided angry

(1) (Reply)

Buhari May Likely Win Only One Zone In 2019 Elections - North West Zone / The Greatest Insult To Nigerians Is PDP Seeking Return To Power —archbishop / Nwosu Is Pained That This Is Called Yoruba Agenda. He Wants An Igbo Agenda.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.