Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Dear Men!!! Exclusively Bae - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Men!!! Exclusively Bae (2156 Views)

Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. / Dear Men, Please Listen / "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Men!!! Exclusively Bae by Martin0(m): 8:15pm On Dec 27, 2017
Dear Men, Don't let the fear of being turned down by a lady/woman push you into masturbation. God knew that you will need her breast for your lips and her vagina for your pennis. All you need to do is spend quality time building healthy friendship with ladies, and then be honest and genuine about your intention for her. Even if a lady turns you down, it doesn't mean that all ladies will do the same to you. Get healing, build friendships with purpose, and you will definitely find that lady who will make you feel complete as a man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Men!!! Exclusively Bae by BiafranBushBoy: 8:25pm On Dec 27, 2017
Bullshit!!!

Don't fucking quote me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Men!!! Exclusively Bae by kazyhm(m): 8:27pm On Dec 27, 2017
d

1 Like

Re: Dear Men!!! Exclusively Bae by ouzo1(m): 8:47pm On Dec 27, 2017
Guy why?? Who send u??

Re: Dear Men!!! Exclusively Bae by iamJ(m): 8:48pm On Dec 27, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Bullshit!!!

Don't fucking quote me.
feeling fly because u ate chicken cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dear Men!!! Exclusively Bae by BiafranBushBoy: 9:07pm On Dec 27, 2017
iamJ:
feeling fly because u ate chicken cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Your post looks exactly like you... Simply senseless...

Jeez mehn... Does it make sense to you?

5 Likes

Re: Dear Men!!! Exclusively Bae by iamJ(m): 9:08pm On Dec 27, 2017
[s]
BiafranBushBoy:

Your post looks exactly like you... Simply senseless...

Jeez mehn... Does it make sense to you?
[/s] smallie, feeling fly in another man's car cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

snap the pix like say na u dey drive cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy look up cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy see the mirror grin grin grin na first passenger seat be that
Re: Dear Men!!! Exclusively Bae by BiafranBushBoy: 9:11pm On Dec 27, 2017
iamJ:
[s][/s] smallie, feeling fly in another man's car cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hahahaha... cheesy...

Pains you to the bone marrows!! Oh, I see your own car, but the occupant looks more like a herbalist. wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Men!!! Exclusively Bae by BiafranBushBoy: 9:12pm On Dec 27, 2017
iamJ:
[s][/s] smallie, feeling fly in another man's car cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

snap the pix like say na u dey drive cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy look up cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy see the mirror grin grin grin na first passenger seat be that

Lol... You are pained right...

3 Likes

Re: Dear Men!!! Exclusively Bae by iamJ(m): 9:18pm On Dec 27, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Lol... You are pained right...

pained abt what? that ure in another man's car and flaunting like its urs? that ure getting bald cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

wetin dey pain me exactly biko?
Re: Dear Men!!! Exclusively Bae by BiafranBushBoy: 9:22pm On Dec 27, 2017
iamJ:
pained abt what? that ure in another man's car and flaunting like its urs? that ure getting bald cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

wetin dey pain me exactly biko?

Another man's car

Getting Bald

Flaunting...

Does that still dispute the fact that we no match? Lol. Several times you've tried to portray yourself a rich kid...

But you've been known as a d..irty w..eed smoker habiting one of the slums in P.H

Depending on a old w..hore for daily bread...

What else do you want me to prove to you?

Be Humble bit..ch, and I will bless you properly!!

2 Likes

Re: Dear Men!!! Exclusively Bae by iamJ(m): 9:27pm On Dec 27, 2017
[s]
BiafranBushBoy:

Another man's car

Getting Bald

Flaunting...

Does that still dispute the fact that we no match? Lol. Several times you've tried to portray yourself a rich kid...

But you've been known as a d..irty w..eed smoker habiting one of the slums in P.H

Depending on a old w..hore for daily bread...

What else do you want me to prove to you?

Be Humble bit..ch, and I will bless you properly!!
[/s] u have no shame cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy see hw u dey use lies attack me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy got no real insults cry cry cry cry cry doesnt hurt if its not real for me

match ke cheesy cheesy cheesy, i watch nat geo wild, i dont live with the animals

the poor see anything better than theirs as oppression

proving myself to u ke, thats like explaining myself to an ant, he doesnt have the brain to understand cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dear Men!!! Exclusively Bae by BiafranBushBoy: 9:32pm On Dec 27, 2017
iamJ:
[s][/s] u have no shame cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy see hw u dey use lies attack me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy got no real insults cry cry cry cry cry doesnt hurt if its not real for me

match ke cheesy cheesy cheesy, i watch nat geo wild, i dont live with the animals

the poor see anything better than theirs as oppression

proving myself to u ke, thats like explaining myself to an ant, he doesnt have the brain to understand cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You see? You didn't disprove any of my points.

Well, since you already know my monthly gross income is higher than your yearly gross income, then you should remain humble..

I am not insulting you, I am stating facts. So when next you wana pick on someone, look for these hungry secondary school guys on romance section.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Men!!! Exclusively Bae by iamJ(m): 9:39pm On Dec 27, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

You see? You didn't disprove any of my points.

Well, since you already know my monthly gross income is higher than your yearly gross income, then you should remain humble..

I am not insulting you, I am stating facts. So when next you wana pick on someone, look for these hungry secondary school guys on romance section.
what do u think, me saying grin grin grin grin ure attacking me with lies, meant? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

see hw u just they talk nonsense cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, why ure posing in som1 car and mirroring the pix to look like its ur car, we neva knw cheesy cheesy cheesy

why ure getting bald, no update on that one too grin
Re: Dear Men!!! Exclusively Bae by BiafranBushBoy: 9:47pm On Dec 27, 2017
iamJ:
what do u think, me saying grin grin grin grin ure attacking me with lies, meant? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

see hw u just they talk nonsense cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, why ure posing in som1 car and mirroring the pix to look like its ur car, we neva knw cheesy cheesy cheesy

why ure getting bald, no update on that one too grin

Lol... Okay, tomorrow ama just go sit at the driver's section and resnap. Will it make it my car? You are a pathetic dirt.y assho..le

Going bald? I have seen countless Naralanders, and they know I am not.

What else you got?

Let's talk finances!!

Who depends on an old LovePeddler for monthly allowances?

Calculate your VAT, WHT and PIT, add it up with your Yearly allowance the old hag sends...

It doesn't add up to my monthly gross.

Who smokes weed and believe he has 18million in his account due to highness?

Who photoshops acct statements just to lure dumb girls?

Lol... Pathe..tic mother.vcker.

I will buy you home boy. If you venture step your feet in Lag, I will mesimerize you and your weed self with cash!!

I own you!!

6 Likes

Re: Dear Men!!! Exclusively Bae by iamJ(m): 9:54pm On Dec 27, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Lol... Okay, tomorrow ama just go sit at the driver's section and resnap. Will it make it my car? You are a pathetic dirt.y assho..le

oga u havent told us, why u manipulated the pix to make it look like ure the driver

BiafranBushBoy:

Going bald? I have seen countless Naralanders, and they know I am not.

ure getting bald, thats why hair doesn't grow on ur head

BiafranBushBoy:
What else you got?

where alternate tessygirl grin grin grin grin u dont need it to like and share ur comments

BiafranBushBoy:

[s]Let's talk finances!!

Who depends on an old LovePeddler for monthly allowances?

Calculate your VAT, WHT and PIT, add it up with your Yearly allowance the old hag sends...

It doesn't add up to my monthly gross.
Who smokes weed and believe he has 18million in his account due to highness?

Who photoshops acct statements just to lure dumb girls?[/s]

abeg try to say things that make sense biko

BiafranBushBoy:

Lol... Pathe..tic mother.vcker.

I will buy you home boy. If you venture step your feet in Lag, I will mesimerize you and your weed self with cash!!

I own you!!
u go fear mesimerize cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ure trying too hard, ur fakeness stinks

u go own me? u cant even own a car, u want to own a person that owns a car cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dear Men!!! Exclusively Bae by BiafranBushBoy: 10:20pm On Dec 27, 2017
iamJ:

oga u havent told us, why u manipulated the pix to make it look like ure the driver

where alternate tessygirl grin grin grin grin u dont need it to like and share ur comments

u go fear mesimerize cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ure trying too hard, ur fakeness stinks

u go own me? u cant even own a car, u want to own a person that owns a car cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You own a car? Hahaha hahaha

You have 18 Million... Hahaha

You earn 250k per month?

Niggur, you don't even own a condom!!

Fvcking niggur from the slums in P.H. Will I ever open a thread to validate myself? Hell No.

I own you!! How's your wh.ore gf? Has she sent you cash this ember month?

F.ucking old hag you depend on for your daily bread. Your balls should be replaced with a pvssy!!

Bullass.hole! The old fat Asian cunt hustles in Philippines and sends you how much?

500$? I make that shit online in 1 month aside my monthly working income!!

I own you buddy!!

3 Likes

Re: Dear Men!!! Exclusively Bae by tessygirl(f): 10:34pm On Dec 27, 2017
iamJ:

I know you are useless already but dragging me into small fights is what I won't tolerate from you. Else you want me to squeeze your little prick and feed you with it. We might be mates, but we no dey the same level. Respect your small self-dear child. Else I urinate on your tiger battery-powered brain and lay elderly curses on you undecided

5 Likes

Re: Dear Men!!! Exclusively Bae by tessygirl(f): 10:36pm On Dec 27, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

You earn 250k per month?

Fvcking niggur from the slums in P.H. Will I ever open a thread to validate myself? Hell No.

F.ucking old hag you depend on for your daily bread. Your balls should be replaced with a pvssy!!

Bullass.hole! The old fat Asian cunt hustles in Philippines and sends you how much?

I own you buddy!!

lol funny but you should learn to ignore frustrated people. Imagine people seeing you do this with a known idiot and weed addict. Just press the ignore button bae.

1 Like

Re: Dear Men!!! Exclusively Bae by BiafranBushBoy: 10:40pm On Dec 27, 2017
tessygirl:

lol funny but you should learn to ignore frustrated people. Imagine people seeing you do this with a known idiot and weed addict. Just press the ignore button bae.

#copy dear...

I'm out... Lol.
Re: Dear Men!!! Exclusively Bae by Uchesis: 10:42pm On Dec 27, 2017
tessygirl:

I know you are useless already but dragging me into small fights is what I won't tolerate from you. Else you want me to squeeze your little prick and feed you with it. We might be mates, but we no dey the same level. Respect your small self-dear child. Else I urinate on your tiger battery-powered brain and lay elderly curses on you undecided
Yepaaaaaaa!!!!

iamJ are u still alive? Cos dis babe just drop a north-korean nucler missile on u
Re: Dear Men!!! Exclusively Bae by DaddyKross: 10:50pm On Dec 27, 2017
Lol
Re: Dear Men!!! Exclusively Bae by mhisbliss(f): 11:04pm On Dec 27, 2017
sweet jesus me, this is a motherfvcking bloodbath grin makydebbie come and see murder
Re: Dear Men!!! Exclusively Bae by Candypot(f): 11:23pm On Dec 27, 2017
Chai! See finishing.. Ehya grin
Re: Dear Men!!! Exclusively Bae by Nobodys(f): 11:57pm On Dec 27, 2017
; D hahahahahaha.... hilarious....they nor go kill me for this Nairaland o..... kikikiki...
Re: Dear Men!!! Exclusively Bae by Nobodys(f): 12:03am On Dec 28, 2017
tessygirl:

kikikiki..... FLAWLESS VICTORY.......wait is that him on his dp??.... Sweet Jesus..... that guy has the nerve to call people ugly ??.... grin.......
Re: Dear Men!!! Exclusively Bae by tessygirl(f): 12:11am On Dec 28, 2017
Nobodys:
kikikiki..... FLAWLESS VICTORY.......wait is that him on his dp??.... Sweet Jesus..... that guy has the nerve to call people ugly ??.... grin.......

I have already saved his picture. I will use it to hunt him all his days online. Imagine the niccompu having the impetus to call people more handsome and beautiful than him ugly. May babalawo mix poison on his ugly wretched face and may Ogun skull miners use his brain for calabash at the village square. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dear Men!!! Exclusively Bae by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 1:52am On Dec 28, 2017
grin

More of this pls grin
Re: Dear Men!!! Exclusively Bae by funlord(m): 3:29am On Dec 28, 2017
tessygirl:

Chineke? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dear Men!!! Exclusively Bae by Martin0(m): 7:03am On Dec 28, 2017
mhisbliss:
sweet jesus me, this is a motherfvcking bloodbath grin makydebbie come and see murder

So u dey dis ministry?grin
Re: Dear Men!!! Exclusively Bae by 4ouri: 7:55am On Dec 28, 2017
[s]
BiafranBushBoy:

You earn 250k per month?

I own you buddy!!
[/s] Imagine cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy b4 I mentioned tessygirl moniker, it hasn’t been online since morning, all of a sudden it comes online wen I mention it cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ure not smart, everybody know that its ur alternate, how low can ur self esteem get? That u need to use an alternate to praise and ass:lick urself, u need help embarassed

are u singing? Bush u neva learn there is a reason why people get offended with me, its not because I just talk everybody talks, its because I always say things that are personal and true, u cant offend me with lies na, if that was ur clap back it failed

U still haven’t told me why u sat down in another mans car and manipulated the pix to look like its ur car? Or why are getting bald?

3 Likes

Re: Dear Men!!! Exclusively Bae by 4ouri: 7:56am On Dec 28, 2017
[s]
tessygirl:

[/s] bush I know that ure pained but using ur female alternate to type like a bitch wouldn’t save u

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Young Nigerians Are Now Mixing Methylated Spirit And Coke To Get High / Signs That You Are Good Looking / What Is The Worst Valentine's Day Experience You've Ever Had?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.