Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

A Visit From The Past - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Visit From The Past (601 Views)

Scares Of The Past / 7 DAYS (the Past Came Haunting) S01 / Ghost Of The Past (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Visit From The Past by Nemi64(m): 9:34pm On Dec 27, 2017
Am a new writer, Aspiring to be better, so i Welcome anything that can make me better, and i will be Posting Thrice in a week, because of other Commitments, so please be patient with me
Re: A Visit From The Past by Nemi64(m): 9:47pm On Dec 27, 2017
The Synopes brings in view a Folk thats once a Captivated in his thing but was now a regenerated soul who got more than he bargain for from his past. Do you think he will go back to his Vomit? or will he let go of the damages? Is he truely born again? There are many question to ask, there are many themes that Unfold, and there are Critism to Critisis.
Re: A Visit From The Past by Nemi64(m): 10:45pm On Dec 27, 2017
Like every other faith living church, new convenant assembly was erect at a strategic geo at the heart of the most Serene location in the town with the description that could make a Unbeliever turn from her Sinful Path. It's a worship habitation indeed with a Solemn Pleading to the Unregenerated soul. The evening Bible study just adjourn to 'God keep up alive till next week' people were trooping out with a 'wait let me pass' atmosphere. As a worker in His Vine-yard, waiting for the congregation to leave before you do is a Sacrifice you must pay, like every other worker David Garba just concluded his thank you jesus Prayer when the men in suit emanate from only God Knows where, they look much intimidating, but to david, it's answer to his long petition, for sin Forgiven, he has prepared for this day but the atmosphere by which the Prayer was answeree is a Puzzle for him, not in the assembly! if there is only one thing he respect as a fearless dude, it's the worship arena. It felt so awkward for him.

(1) (Reply)

THE HAJIA MY HEART MELTED FOR. (True Story) / A Last Letter From The Desert- A Poem By Gaby / Mended Hearts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.