Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

This Is How To Repair A Crashed SD Card And Protect Your Data - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / This Is How To Repair A Crashed SD Card And Protect Your Data (778 Views)

Israel's ₦36 Billion Spacecraft Crashed Into Pieces During Moon Landing / Man Goes To Repair His Fridge, When They Told Him The Price, See What He Did Nex / China’s Space Station, Tiangong 1 Crashed Into Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is How To Repair A Crashed SD Card And Protect Your Data by TalkTechNG: 9:53pm On Dec 27, 2017
One of the many reasons users prefer Android devices is the ability to expand the amount of available storage space using the MicroSD Card. Since we have the ability add up to 256GB of external storage to Android devices today, you’re bound to choke up when the SD card crashes without any tell-tale signs.

If you’re experiencing issues on how to repair a crashed SD card on your Android device, there are certain fixes you can try out. Since there’s not a singular solution to SD Card issues, we’ve created a guide to help you detect the issue with your external storage and mentioned multiple solutions to get your SD card working and even retrieve your stored data along with it.

Read full thread @ http://talktech.com.ng/repair-crashed-sd-card/
Re: This Is How To Repair A Crashed SD Card And Protect Your Data by vistalord: 11:34am On Dec 28, 2017
Hoping it works.
Re: This Is How To Repair A Crashed SD Card And Protect Your Data by vistalord: 11:44am On Dec 28, 2017
my 8gb sd card corrupted, I'm surely trying this.
Re: This Is How To Repair A Crashed SD Card And Protect Your Data by Vistawaplord(m): 11:49am On Dec 28, 2017
It worked for me, thanks a ton
Re: This Is How To Repair A Crashed SD Card And Protect Your Data by TalkTechNG: 11:52am On Dec 28, 2017
vistalord:
Hoping it works.
Just ensure you follow the procedures
Re: This Is How To Repair A Crashed SD Card And Protect Your Data by TalkTechNG: 11:53am On Dec 28, 2017
vistalord:
my 8gb sd card corrupted, I'm surely trying this.
Please do
Re: This Is How To Repair A Crashed SD Card And Protect Your Data by TalkTechNG: 11:53am On Dec 28, 2017
Vistawaplord:
It worked for me, thanks a ton
You're the man, thanks for dropping by.

(1) (Reply)

Los Angeles - Long Ago / Web Application And Microsoft Sharepoint / Standard Iso Integration Gateway - Soa Enabled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.