Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Sales Associate Urgently Needed! Maserfarmsng@gmail.com - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sales Associate Urgently Needed! Maserfarmsng@gmail.com (1375 Views)

Retail Sales Associate Urgently Needed / Sellers Support Associate Urgently Needed (ecommerce Firm) / Administration Associate Urgently Needed – Apply Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sales Associate Urgently Needed! Maserfarmsng@gmail.com by Doracle2: 11:24pm On Dec 27, 2017
This is a critical role in a fast growing pig farm and will require direct field sales of pork/ Pig products to the open market, departmental stores, foodservice meat companies, restaurants, wholesale & retail consumers.

Job Description:
1. Identify and call on various restaurants /departmental stores, Wholesale & retail consumers and distributors that are targets for the Pig product offerings.
2. When working in major markets, perform an in-depth foodservice market analysis to determine the primary, secondary, and tertiary distributors and meat suppliers and the key competitors in the market. Report back to the key Managers.
3. Serve as contact person for client Request for Proposals (RFP), quality issues, pricing, and other issues as they arise.
4. Identify other value chain opportunities within the pork/processing industry
5. Supply key managers with information on the various accounts
6. Provide weekly sales/leads reporting for each client/potential client by using excel.
7. Continually be up-to-date about Pig product offerings in order to be informed enough to make sales and gain quality partnerships with various departmental chains/distributors, wholesale and retailers consumers etc
8. Build relationships with store managers, team members, distributors etc during field sales visits i.e covering the buying centre
9. Assist with various Customer Food Shows. This includes the planning and arranging show supplies, set-up, participation, and tear downs.

Qualification:
1. 0-2 years field marketing experience
2. Male OND/Bsc holder
3. Access to a computer or smart phone for reporting sampling results and uploading photos
4. Ability to engage a crowd and have a naturally outgoing personality
5. Excel and PowerPoint proficient
6. Understanding of both marketing and sales fundamentals
7. Strong time management skills, able to work independently, and results-oriented.
8. Strong communication and sales skills
9. Flexibility work days and times per client demand
10. Enthusiastic and self driven
11. Social media savvy

Remuneration: Competitive with various perks such as sales bonuses and official car for client visits.

Qualified and interested candidates should send CVs to: Maserfarmsng@gmail.com
Re: Sales Associate Urgently Needed! Maserfarmsng@gmail.com by iamclime(m): 5:56am On Dec 28, 2017
Where in Lagos will this role be based? Where is the farm located?

1 Like

Re: Sales Associate Urgently Needed! Maserfarmsng@gmail.com by Doracle2: 11:14am On Dec 28, 2017
Flexible working conditions and farm is located at Oke Aro.
Re: Sales Associate Urgently Needed! Maserfarmsng@gmail.com by Etienz: 11:37am On Dec 28, 2017
Doracle2:

I just sent my CV now, I studied Agricultural and environmental engineering with 2years sales/marketing experience, hoping to hear from you soon.
Re: Sales Associate Urgently Needed! Maserfarmsng@gmail.com by iamclime(m): 1:24pm On Dec 28, 2017
Alright. Will send in my resume before close of work.
Re: Sales Associate Urgently Needed! Maserfarmsng@gmail.com by Doracle2: 10:05pm On Dec 28, 2017
Application for this opening closes on the 5th of January, 2018.
Re: Sales Associate Urgently Needed! Maserfarmsng@gmail.com by psalms37(f): 7:15am On Dec 29, 2017
I studied animal science and v one year of marketing experience but am female.Can I apply?
Re: Sales Associate Urgently Needed! Maserfarmsng@gmail.com by Doracle2: 1:28pm On Dec 30, 2017
Ladies are encouraged to apply........

kl
Re: Sales Associate Urgently Needed! Maserfarmsng@gmail.com by Doracle2: 12:09pm On Jan 01, 2018
Happy new year!
Re: Sales Associate Urgently Needed! Maserfarmsng@gmail.com by Doracle2: 7:37pm On Jan 07, 2018
Application Closed.... smiley
Re: Sales Associate Urgently Needed! Maserfarmsng@gmail.com by paulGrundy(m): 3:42pm On Apr 08, 2018
Doracle2:

Please does flexible working conditions means you work on a shift bases?

(1) (Reply)

2nd Batch Npower Distribution Of Devices To Beneficiaries Is On. / Vacancy In A Call Center. / After N-power, What Is Next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.