Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Guy Knocked Out By Lamborghini Owner After Jumping On His £320k Supercar For Fun - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Guy Knocked Out By Lamborghini Owner After Jumping On His £320k Supercar For Fun (33017 Views)

UK Firm Will Pay You ₦13.4m/yr To Find Luxury Cars In UAE Supercar Graveyards / Thousands Of Cars Including Rolls-Royce & Lambo Rot In Supercar Graveyard In UAE / Pope's ₦82m Lamborghini Huracan Supercar Could Be Yours For As Little As ₦3,650 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Knocked Out By Lamborghini Owner After Jumping On His £320k Supercar For Fun by Automotive1(m): 12:43am On Dec 28, 2017
[img]https:///a/img924/3391/62m396.jpg[/img]

[img]https:///a/img922/8625/vbW76v.jpg[/img]

[img]https:///a/img923/2162/a0US41.jpg[/img]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-55uMo9Qsx8?t=70

For some reason, there will always be some sets of people with an irresistible urge to mess with other people's property. We've all encountered some kind of people like this prankster who was knocked unconscious by an angry Lamborghini owner after repeatedly running over his £320,000 supercar.

Video shows he made at least one successful run across the roof of the car without being caught by the driver, who chased him off down the road.But the joker then turned around for another attempt, which wasn't quite as successful.

[img]https:///a/img924/37/5TYsdq.jpg[/img]

[img]https:///a/img924/7279/pZ4YNP.jpg[/img]

The man was tackled in the air by the enraged driver before he even got onto the car.
The Lamborghini Aventador SV owner, wearing bright red trouser to match his car, threw the runner into the street.

A jeering crowd look on as the driver shouts: Come on! Come on!
He then screamed: You're lucky I don't f***ing kill you right now.

When the trickster got up,the angry owner appeared to knock him to the ground.The crowd then stepped in and encouraged the car owner to just drive away. Luckily,he was able to restrain himself, which is something that many of us may not have been able to do if we were in his shoes. 

After the incident, the police interviewed the owner of the Lamborghini, named Mike Bowen,and he was able to press charges. The man's public defender had a judge release joker from custody without charge because he had no job or money. It is still unknown why the man was motivated to do this.

What would be your reaction if someone does that the your car?

Source https://autojosh.com/guy-knocked-lamborghini-owner-jumping-320k-supercar-fun/

7 Likes

Re: Guy Knocked Out By Lamborghini Owner After Jumping On His £320k Supercar For Fun by braine(m): 12:58am On Dec 28, 2017
Serves him right.

8 Likes

Re: Guy Knocked Out By Lamborghini Owner After Jumping On His £320k Supercar For Fun by elantraceey(f): 1:04am On Dec 28, 2017
There are a lot of mentally ill people walking around, I'll just continue my drive and ignore him so long no damage was done. It's not in my hands he will die.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Knocked Out By Lamborghini Owner After Jumping On His £320k Supercar For Fun by Aldebaran(m): 1:21am On Dec 28, 2017
I think it depends on the area. If a mushin bad guy should climb your car and you attack him,just pray you don't receive slaps from his gangs/pallies grin grin cheesy

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Knocked Out By Lamborghini Owner After Jumping On His £320k Supercar For Fun by Cletus77(m): 2:40am On Dec 28, 2017
That one is looking for who to kill him
Your brain should be able to distance joke from suicide cept the brain ain't workin
Maybe in his case it isn't

6 Likes

Re: Guy Knocked Out By Lamborghini Owner After Jumping On His £320k Supercar For Fun by Nobody: 4:56am On Dec 28, 2017
angry

∆ $320,000 shocked

The owner for don send SARS to beat the hell out of him if na here. ∆

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Knocked Out By Lamborghini Owner After Jumping On His £320k Supercar For Fun by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:04am On Dec 28, 2017
my car is comprehensively insured, I will not even come down sef.

Cc axamansard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Knocked Out By Lamborghini Owner After Jumping On His £320k Supercar For Fun by Kashif(m): 6:06am On Dec 28, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
my car is comprehensively insured, I will not even come down sef.

Cc axamansard

Hope you purchased a buyback sire? cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Knocked Out By Lamborghini Owner After Jumping On His £320k Supercar For Fun by slawomir: 7:07am On Dec 28, 2017
that is like a one hundred and twenty five million naira worth of respect

I bet if it was ice cube that trickster would have been long dead

anyway the trickster is just a low budget asss mother fuckkker

12 Likes

Re: Guy Knocked Out By Lamborghini Owner After Jumping On His £320k Supercar For Fun by countsparrow: 7:08am On Dec 28, 2017
This man is soo lenient...

3 Likes

Re: Guy Knocked Out By Lamborghini Owner After Jumping On His £320k Supercar For Fun by Settingz321(m): 7:08am On Dec 28, 2017
so osogbo weeds is also now selling in the state too

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Knocked Out By Lamborghini Owner After Jumping On His £320k Supercar For Fun by deebrain(m): 7:08am On Dec 28, 2017
I would have given the offending guy and good RKO on the concrete.

Then pose for cameras.

3 Likes

Re: Guy Knocked Out By Lamborghini Owner After Jumping On His £320k Supercar For Fun by deepwater(f): 7:09am On Dec 28, 2017
Guy was drunk
The owner is a good fighter, he obeys simple rules
Never hit a man who is down undecided

9 Likes

Re: Guy Knocked Out By Lamborghini Owner After Jumping On His £320k Supercar For Fun by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 28, 2017
I will beat him up, the car owner is even merciful

1 Like

Re: Guy Knocked Out By Lamborghini Owner After Jumping On His £320k Supercar For Fun by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:09am On Dec 28, 2017
Pls what is the latest situation of Buhari's son Hope his recovering.

I don't like the policy and government of his dad though.
Re: Guy Knocked Out By Lamborghini Owner After Jumping On His £320k Supercar For Fun by Hardeybohwarley(m): 7:09am On Dec 28, 2017
He is stepping on $320k. Lawd did he wish to be unfortunate in life.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Knocked Out By Lamborghini Owner After Jumping On His £320k Supercar For Fun by EmmaLege: 7:09am On Dec 28, 2017
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Guy Knocked Out By Lamborghini Owner After Jumping On His £320k Supercar For Fun by Write2018: 7:10am On Dec 28, 2017
Lol. What kind of play is that.

5 Likes

Re: Guy Knocked Out By Lamborghini Owner After Jumping On His £320k Supercar For Fun by Hefay(m): 7:11am On Dec 28, 2017
We no get fuel, you are here telling us about lamborghin jumper

So which kind news be this abeg early in the morning,
OP you no try oo

My problem be say, wetin concern us gannn for this matter?
Funny enough the useless information reach front page, maka why.

Total waste of mb

1 Like

Re: Guy Knocked Out By Lamborghini Owner After Jumping On His £320k Supercar For Fun by lost24: 7:11am On Dec 28, 2017
The guy av mental problem

Is not everybody dat working on d street dat is normal

1 Like

Re: Guy Knocked Out By Lamborghini Owner After Jumping On His £320k Supercar For Fun by YINKS89(m): 7:13am On Dec 28, 2017
Weneva he hears Lamborghini.....hes gona fuckin run.
Re: Guy Knocked Out By Lamborghini Owner After Jumping On His £320k Supercar For Fun by Vinstel: 7:13am On Dec 28, 2017
Imagine!!
Re: Guy Knocked Out By Lamborghini Owner After Jumping On His £320k Supercar For Fun by Goldenheart(m): 7:15am On Dec 28, 2017
cool
Re: Guy Knocked Out By Lamborghini Owner After Jumping On His £320k Supercar For Fun by symbianDON(m): 7:15am On Dec 28, 2017
jobless and irresponsible dolt.....a car whose toy version he can't even afford, he is jumping all over it like a lost monkey....penury is a curse. the owner should have knocked out at least two front teeth from his mouth as souvenir.

1 Like

Re: Guy Knocked Out By Lamborghini Owner After Jumping On His £320k Supercar For Fun by MightyHand(m): 7:16am On Dec 28, 2017
A joker indeed
Re: Guy Knocked Out By Lamborghini Owner After Jumping On His £320k Supercar For Fun by mammanbawa: 7:16am On Dec 28, 2017
My car is insured. It's left to him to have life insurance.

5 Likes

Re: Guy Knocked Out By Lamborghini Owner After Jumping On His £320k Supercar For Fun by mammanbawa: 7:17am On Dec 28, 2017
Hefay:
We no get fuel, you are here telling us about lamborghin jumper

Total waste of mb

Is it that you cannot do anything without fuel or you're trying so hard to be noticed or you're just stupid?
Re: Guy Knocked Out By Lamborghini Owner After Jumping On His £320k Supercar For Fun by coolestchris(m): 7:17am On Dec 28, 2017
idiot haha pls rate my design

Re: Guy Knocked Out By Lamborghini Owner After Jumping On His £320k Supercar For Fun by darlenese(f): 7:18am On Dec 28, 2017
expensive accident
Re: Guy Knocked Out By Lamborghini Owner After Jumping On His £320k Supercar For Fun by MARKone(m): 7:19am On Dec 28, 2017
Me, if I hold gun, I'll shoot the punk. Idiots everywhere
Re: Guy Knocked Out By Lamborghini Owner After Jumping On His £320k Supercar For Fun by ogaJona(m): 7:23am On Dec 28, 2017
e no concern me, I'm only concerned about buhari son wey get accident with him okada
Re: Guy Knocked Out By Lamborghini Owner After Jumping On His £320k Supercar For Fun by anyimontana(m): 7:23am On Dec 28, 2017
I will let u go,but I will hold ur spirit ransom

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyota Malfunction Indicator Lamp / Container Falls On Bus On Badagry Expressway In Lagos (photos) / Top Car Makers And Their Country Of Origin (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.