Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Hotness Inside The Body - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hotness Inside The Body (39413 Views)

Hotness Of The Body Also Known As Internal Heat Facts / Special Powerful Massage Hammer For The Body. / Constant Hotness Of The Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hotness Inside The Body by Nenyechi(f): 8:44am On Apr 06, 2010
For quite some time now i av been feelin hotness inside my body.its usually starts 4rm my right lower side n then 2 d lower abdomen n d lower back.d hotness doesnt stop,i sleep n wake up wit it.i av been 2 hospitals n av done series of tests,even Hiv but d doctors said they cant find anything wrong wit me.one said dat maybe its a psychological thing,that it is all in my head dat maybe i am thinkin 2much but i dont think that is d case.am not feelin sick or anything.am ok physically.its jst d hotness dat am feelin inside.i can function normally.right now i dont know wat 2 do.does anybody know wat i shld do or wat might be d cause?pls advice
Re: Hotness Inside The Body by DGIPLUS(m): 1:27pm On Apr 06, 2010
This might help you get a relief, pending when you get a lasting cure: Pls make sure you take water first thing in the morning & a lot of it thru the day. Make sure you feed mainly on fruits and vegetables. Find time to take a nap during your break time, in case you're the type that wake up early & gets home late everyday, you may need to move closer to your work place or get a job closer to your house, or you still go to some schl / on weekends (just increase your rest time). Always take a shower b4 you go to bed (it's a must). Reduce your alcohol intakes (if you drink), stop smoking (if you smoke). Don't squander your health to get wealth & qualifications. Plan your and understand what your body, spirit & soul needs. Study and meditate on The Word of God (Especially The New Testament), Listen to cool music, read or listen to jokes everyday (laughter is medicine to you), tell it to God in prayers. That's the advice I'm led to give you. Cheers!

5 Likes

Re: Hotness Inside The Body by scachy(m): 12:13pm On Apr 08, 2010
My dear,it's quite disturbing for one to experience things of dat nature.But my advice is,u should go for a special test for infection related disease.Cos hotness of d body is one of d symptoms in some case waist pain included.So go and test for staph,syphilis,e.T.C .Pls don't ignore my advice cos earlier d better.U can reach me via scachy4real@yahoo.com for further info.
Re: Hotness Inside The Body by bizybody(m): 9:29pm On Apr 09, 2010
Nenyechi:

For quite some time now i av been feelin hotness inside my body.its usually starts 4rm my right lower side n then 2 d lower abdomen n d lower back.d hotness doesnt stop,i sleep n wake up wit it.i av been 2 hospitals n av done series of tests,even Hiv but d doctors said they cant find anything wrong wit me.one said dat maybe its a psychological thing,that it is all in my head dat maybe i am thinkin 2much but i dont think that is d case.am not feelin sick or anything.am ok physically.its jst d hotness dat am feelin inside.i can function normally.right now i dont know wat 2 do.does anybody know wat i shld do or wat might be d cause?pls advice

Hey,I'l sugest u try out of our range of herbal suplments and c what it cud make out of it.4 mor dtails dnt hestate to holla us08098219881.
Re: Hotness Inside The Body by raintree: 7:04am On Apr 12, 2010
Are you experiencing menopause now?

1 Like

Re: Hotness Inside The Body by Nenyechi(f): 8:41am On Apr 12, 2010
@ rain tree.dats a funny question.am still way 2 young 4 dat.
Re: Hotness Inside The Body by raintree: 10:13am On Apr 12, 2010
Nenyechi:

@ rain tree.dats a funny question.am still way 2 young 4 dat.
Sorry o! smiley
Drink lots of water to flush the heat from your body okay! Take care.
Re: Hotness Inside The Body by Toom: 5:28pm On Jun 10, 2011
Nenyechi

Am having this hotness inside my body presently just the same way you described yours. please how did you go about it.
Re: Hotness Inside The Body by Rich01: 9:45pm On Jun 02, 2015
Dammn I'm feeling same way now.. Pls guys I need a urgent advice..pls girl what pills did you later use to cure the hotness.
Re: Hotness Inside The Body by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 05, 2015
Please how did u cure............it later........ Coz am having this badly
Re: Hotness Inside The Body by absoluteSuccess: 7:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
Internal heat can be treated using what is called Sanqing Oral liquid, checkout my blog and lets talk about it.
Re: Hotness Inside The Body by Fialm: 9:34am On Jul 06, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
Internal heat can be treated using what is called Sanqing Oral liquid, checkout my blog and lets talk about it.
where can I get sanqing oral liquid or
Re: Hotness Inside The Body by absoluteSuccess: 9:45am On Jul 06, 2015
Fialm:
Ikeja, lagos. call me on 08097174000.
Re: Hotness Inside The Body by Ekpees: 2:27pm On Jul 06, 2015
Bros l am not joking.u are gradually being roasted in the witchcraft coffin if care is not taken u will start losing weight and people will say u have Hiv. I will advice u to look for a deliverance church and attend.God will deliver u with fire in Jesus name Amen
Re: Hotness Inside The Body by infofta(m): 2:53pm On Jul 06, 2015
It could be an infection or ulcer if you feel burning sensation in your heart.
Re: Hotness Inside The Body by Donpeak(f): 3:02am On Feb 23, 2016
Fialm:
bro? Have you been able to get it ? Did it work?
Re: Hotness Inside The Body by kachiben(m): 7:48am On Jul 04, 2016
If you have any health challenge contact this good medical doctor on his hot line 08035689655
And you will be glad you did
Re: Hotness Inside The Body by eddy55: 9:35am On Sep 05, 2016
BEST HOME METHOD TO CURE INTERNAL HEAT.

Get a not too matured coconut and a jar of honey.Remove the coconut lid with your knife and
scoop out the coconut meat with a spoon
Add all ingredients (coconut water,
coconut meat and spoons of honey to
taste depending on the size and quantity of
the coconut) to a high speed blender. Begin
blending on a low speed, then switch to
high speed. Blend for at least two minutes
or till when you can no longer see the
pieces of the coconut meat. You may sieve off the unblended particles Keep in fridge afterwards. (A blend will last
for at least four days)
Drink (1/2) half a glass
Re: Hotness Inside The Body by AbuTwins: 3:54pm On Sep 27, 2016
Hope this is not as a result of "not being active" sexually? Go and get married!
Re: Hotness Inside The Body by Vickienas(f): 3:12pm On Apr 27, 2021
Please how did u go about it.
Cuz I'm having Same challenge now
Please help..
Re: Hotness Inside The Body by alpha15(m): 6:33pm On Sep 26, 2021
Any cure please?

(1) (Reply)

Do You Sleep Under An Insecticide-treated Mosquito Net? / Woman Injured In Taraba Explosion Breastfeeding Her Baby (Photo) / Help! I Think I'm Everlastingly Skinny!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.