Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,773 members, 7,802,378 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

See Why You Cant write Good Codes - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / See Why You Cant write Good Codes (868 Views)

Reading Other People's Codes/github Open Repo Projects / Xmas Codes / Free Udemy Courses 100% Free [coupon Codes Applied] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Why You Cant write Good Codes by Two5tech: 2:22am On Dec 28, 2017
you are afraid -------------that is why you cant write any good software...
hello guys, this is arthur from Two5tech and today i want to share some facts that can help you become a better programmer...
number 1 fact........
never rush into programming: be sure you are called to the world of programming before entering i.e you need to have a challenge in mind that
can be solved by a computer program ( mark said "if i waited till i knew everything about programming, i wont have developed facebook"wink

2) 2nd fact.........
start with HTML: i started with java and it gave me a lot of troubles to the extent of making me stay months without coding. as a beginner,
kick start your programming carrier with HTML and enjoy the flow
3) get the best material : most programmers make a lot of mistakes by learning with an outdated book or software, to avoid this mistake, always search google for the latest and best material on the programming language you are learning //HTML AND CSS by Jon Duckett//
seems to be the best book for HTML and CSS ( i stand corrected).

4) you don't have to know everything: to get your project up and running, all you need to know is what you have to know. Dont try to learn everything at once...

5) its all about the PRACTISE : there is no magic wink, all you need is practise, practise, practise and more practise...

check the video below for more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4cg1jU9C6s

(1) (Reply)

I Tried Making An Old 90s Chatroom What Do You Think? / Error 007 / Can You Answer This Question. Help Me Learn About It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.