Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,913 members, 7,806,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

A Nairalander Pictured With Her Excellency, Dame Patience Faka Jonathan. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nairalander Pictured With Her Excellency, Dame Patience Faka Jonathan. (31779 Views)

Dame Patience Jonathan Leads APC Campaign In Bayelsa State (Pics) / Dame Patience Jonathan Road By Wike Commissioned (Photos) / Nairalander Pictured With Bill Gates & Osinbajo At Dangote's Daughter's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Her Excellency, Dame Patience Faka Jonathan. by deprof69: 11:01am On Dec 30, 2017
kulboy:

and you are?
Anyanwu lol

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Her Excellency, Dame Patience Faka Jonathan. by ruggedtimi(m): 6:41pm On Dec 30, 2017
kulboy:

Sumn like that.
bro you drive a ford fusion?
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Her Excellency, Dame Patience Faka Jonathan. by kulboy(m): 11:13am On Dec 31, 2017
ruggedtimi:
bro you drive a ford fusion?

I don’t
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Her Excellency, Dame Patience Faka Jonathan. by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 31, 2017
kulboy:

So much Negativity, Hatred and Disrespect in this post of yours. Sometimes its better to actually stay silent and skip topics when you know you have nothing good to say about things that necessarily don't bother or concern you. its a New Year soon, I implore you to leave these attitudes behind and i reckon 2018 would be better for you because i believe you could do better and you also are not the kind of person your statement portrays you as. I didn't post this to spite anyone, I was just sharing how my day went.

People don't know that H.E, Dr Jonathan's wife didn't travel with him to Liberia, at least now people would have an idea of where their Former First Lady is grin

Stop being a sycophant mister. Your post was filled with lots of ‘Her Excellency, His Excellency, Dr, Engr’. That’s not how you show respect.
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Her Excellency, Dame Patience Faka Jonathan. by kulboy(m): 11:29am On Dec 31, 2017
gbosaa:

Stop being a sycophant mister.

Common gerrout of my post angry
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Her Excellency, Dame Patience Faka Jonathan. by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 31, 2017
kulboy:

Common gerrout of my post angry

You are a hypocrite son, I hope Her Excellency, Dame, Dr Mrs Faka fiki Patience Johnathan, Former First Lady, Mother of citizens of Federal Republic of Nigeria and most populous black nation and giant of Africa, wife of His Excellency,Dr, Barrister, Engr Goodluck Ebere Jonathan saw through your insincerity.
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Her Excellency, Dame Patience Faka Jonathan. by kulboy(m): 11:49am On Dec 31, 2017
gbosaa:

You are a hypocrite son, I hope Her Excellency, Dame, Dr Mrs Faka fiki Patience Johnathan, Former First Lady, Mother of citizens of Federal Republic of Nigeria and most populous black nation and giant of Africa, wife of His Excellency,Dr, Barrister, Engr Goodluck Ebere Jonathan saw through your insincerity.

You have no respect for constituted authority grin

Btw, You play with words you really don’t understand.
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Her Excellency, Dame Patience Faka Jonathan. by kulboy(m): 4:27am On Jan 02, 2018
It’s quite astonishing that the mods haven’t quite done the needful about this post.

@lalasticlala, Dominique, Mynd44,OAM4J & Seun No walka pass ohh grin
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Her Excellency, Dame Patience Faka Jonathan. by lalasticlala(m): 1:38pm On Jan 02, 2018
kulboy:
It’s quite astonishing that the mods haven’t quite done the needful about this post.

@lalasticlala,

Kulboy, this post was on FP with the caption: "Ex Mr Nairaland Contestant Pictured With Mama Peace, As Ex 1st Lady Visits His Family"

That's why it was able to get this number of views & comments. Ok
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Her Excellency, Dame Patience Faka Jonathan. by kulboy(m): 1:43pm On Jan 02, 2018
lalasticlala:

Kulboy, this post was on FP with the caption: "Ex Mr Nairaland Contestant Pictured With Mama Peace, As Ex 1st Lady Visits His Family"

Nice one lala. Thanks
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Her Excellency, Dame Patience Faka Jonathan. by kenex4ever(m): 7:19am On Jan 03, 2018
lalasticlala:

sorry to ask

Which section do you moderate?
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Her Excellency, Dame Patience Faka Jonathan. by Thegamingorca(m): 7:37am On Mar 13, 2018
kulboy:

Someone that knows me spotted wink

Ala ala nice one on her excellency's visit

You are still repping even after okada

More grace
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Her Excellency, Dame Patience Faka Jonathan. by kulboy(m): 9:23am On Mar 13, 2018
Thegamingorca:

Ala ala nice one on her excellency's visit

You are still repping even after okada

More grace

Thank you but Who’s this please?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Leads Prayer For Rochas Okorocha's Downfall In Imo / Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Rotimi Ameachi Visits Site, Expresses Disappointment - Pic / Tinubu Visits Kano, Met By Supporters (Video, Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.