Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,482 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React (55440 Views)

Bishop Diamond Emuobor Is Dead. Okowa Mourns, Condoles With CAN / President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides / Photo From Buhari's Son Accident Scene Emerges(see His Wrecked Bike) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by CallMeNJay: 7:18am On Dec 28, 2017
It's getting real Hot on GEJs page.

The Ex president took time on his official Page to condole with the presidency on Yusuf Buhari's Accident but most of his Supporters didn't agree with him

GEJ wrote

I have been in Liberia monitoring elections and only just heard the sad news. My family and I are in prayers for the quick recovery of Yusuf Buhari. It is my deep desire that a young man so full of promise should live and thrive to fulfill the promises God has domiciled in him. I also call on all Nigerians to put aside any divisions and show unconditional love to the first family at this time. GEJ."

See Hilarious Comments below

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1726129260770774&id=105479482835768

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by Princefrankie1(m): 7:19am On Dec 28, 2017
embarassed cry

I never knew how stupid and ignorant some Nigerians are until this incident. I have heard people make all sort of odious and scornful remarks about this guy's accident and I just shake my head in pity for our hate-filled society.

This is not wickedness, it's outright stupidity.

Imagine people playing politics with someones misfortune. A young man who his only crime is being the son of the president of our country.

This really shows that an average Nigerian has a very low IQ. With the population of our great country predominantly youths, youths with such mindset, schooled youths with little or no education, I fear for our future.

Get well soon bruv and put the wicked to shame.

289 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by CallMeNJay: 7:19am On Dec 28, 2017
More

3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 28, 2017
Nigerians always reacting to unimportant things.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by UbanmeUdie: 7:21am On Dec 28, 2017
shocked

GEJ is a wise man!

A mere public show of sympathy is not same as a heartfelt sympathy.

I will pray for Yusuf Buhari:

May Yusuf Buhari never be able to ride a power bike again in his life and may Ogun kill his brain cells.

65 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by Blizzy9ja: 7:22am On Dec 28, 2017
He shouldn't have responded to this one

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by sandyd: 7:23am On Dec 28, 2017
As a mother l won't wish evil to another person's child .

104 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by lifezone247(m): 7:24am On Dec 28, 2017
CallMeNJay:
I also call on all Nigerians to put aside any divisions and show unconditional love to the first family at this time. GEJ."
sir we knw say you be good man, but this one no follow @all.

13 Likes

Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by dominique(f): 7:27am On Dec 28, 2017
sandyd:
As a mother l won't wish evil to another person's child .

So true, all those people wishing the young man death can't possibly be parents. If they are, shame on them.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by Nne5: 7:28am On Dec 28, 2017

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 28, 2017
"Hausa-Fulani can never love you back not matter how much love you show to them. In fact the more love you show them, the more they plot against you." Nnamdi Kanu 2015. Innoson thought he was showing them love by helping to repair Nigerian Aircraft, only for them to be plotting to deal with him. First, they gave him billions to move his company to Kaduna, refused. They used GTB to coerce him to move his company to Lagos or Ogun, he refused. What angered them was hearing that Innoson has completed plans to open another plant in Akwa Ibom; this right there infuriated them, and they moved against him.

87 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by Zanas: 7:32am On Dec 28, 2017
Nigerians no get joy at all

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by CallMeNJay: 7:34am On Dec 28, 2017
Nigerians got no chill at all.

Someone asking if Yusuf Buhari "Drank The National Fuel " cheesy

Lalasticlala

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 28, 2017
GEJ is a good man

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by hisgrace090: 7:38am On Dec 28, 2017
Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by zombieTRACKER: 7:38am On Dec 28, 2017
Zanas:
Nigerians no get joy at all

It is true
Like they say in the book Animal farm
Some animals are more equal than others

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by ImFortress(m): 7:41am On Dec 28, 2017
Free Lance reporters needed, on politics, business, opinion and editorial. Contact me on 09057487679

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by mexxmoney: 7:44am On Dec 28, 2017
Mehn!!! People dey vex o. So tey dem dey wish make Buhari pikin die. Na wa o

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 28, 2017
Even if you die right now,buhari will not console your family.Notice me.No BMC job for you.
Princefrankie1:
embarassed cry

I never knew how stupid and ignorant some Nigerians are until this incident. I have heard people make all sort of odious and scornful remarks about this guy's accident and I just shake my head in pity for our hate-filled society.

This is not wickedness, it's outright stupidity.

Imagine people playing politics with someone's misfortune. A young man who his only crime is being the son of the president of our country.

This really shows that an average Nigerian has a very low IQ. With the population of our great country predominantly youths, youths with such mindset, schooled youths with little or no education, I fear for our future.

Get well soon bruv and put the wicked to shame.

30 Likes

Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by kolafolabi(m): 7:54am On Dec 28, 2017
That's how a true Leader does not that FFK of a man. Leave behind being political rival and be a reasonable man. Waiting for Peter Ayodele Fayose's comment.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by fiizznation: 7:56am On Dec 28, 2017
Wishing you a speedy recovery Mr Yusuf. Get well soon young man

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by dokiOloye(m): 8:22am On Dec 28, 2017
new2020:
"Hausa-Fulani can never love you back not matter how much love you show to them. In fact the more love you show them, the more they plot against you." Nnamdi Kanu 2015. Innoson taught he was showing them love by helping to repair Nigerian Aircraft, only for them to be plotting to deal with him. First, they gave him billions to move his company to Kaduna, refused. They used GTB to coerce him to move his company to Lagos or Ogun, he refused. What angered them was hearing that Innoson has completed plans to open another plant in Akwa Ibom; this right there infuriated them, and they moved against him.
Spot on bro.I work with a lot of supposedly educated Hausa/Fulani.
They can barely hide their joy anytime misfortune or death hits a southerner,especially SS and SE.
Come and see how doctors who were trained to and practice how to save lives were jubilating when d zoo army was in its campaign of murder in d SE!!
Wishing the young man quick recovery sha.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by wayne4loan: 8:23am On Dec 28, 2017
2019 Is Fast Approaching, Fathers Have Started Using There Sons For Money Rituals

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 28, 2017
What is the extent of the boy's injury? PDP forming Saints bearing 2019 in mind. Issokay.

Seun do something about dis your Error 502 abeg

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by brainpulse: 8:24am On Dec 28, 2017
If you rejoice on another's man failure and down time, such will befall.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by Write2018: 8:24am On Dec 28, 2017
Were they expecting him to stay dumb?
GEJ is a statesman for crying out loud

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by Princejebs(m): 8:24am On Dec 28, 2017
Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by CHANNELStv2020: 8:25am On Dec 28, 2017
I WISH FOR BUHARI'S SON EXACTLY WHAT HIS FATHER WISH FOR OTHER NIGERIANS LIKE IGBOS, SHI'ITE MUSLIMS, KADUNA CHRISTAINS AMEN.
NOW GO N ASK BUHARI IF THIS IS A GOOD OR BAD PRAYER CUS ONLY HIM KNOWS

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by nairavsdollars(f): 8:25am On Dec 28, 2017
Why blame him? The man has been out of job since May 2015
Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by freeman95(m): 8:25am On Dec 28, 2017
Na true sha

Its actually none of our business, if na me get accident nobody go know..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch / Unemployment: Imo, Akwa Ibom, Rivers Still Nigeria’s Worst Cases / Is This What Nigerians Have Been Reduced To?(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.