Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,834 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React (55428 Views)

Bishop Diamond Emuobor Is Dead. Okowa Mourns, Condoles With CAN / President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides / Photo From Buhari's Son Accident Scene Emerges(see His Wrecked Bike) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by fof1: 8:42am On Dec 28, 2017
Princefrankie1:
embarassed cry

I never knew how stupid and ignorant some Nigerians are until this incident. I have heard people make all sort of odious and scornful remarks about this guy's accident and I just shake my head in pity for our hate-filled society.

This is not wickedness, it's outright stupidity.

Imagine people playing politics with someone's misfortune. A young man who his only crime is being the son of the president of our country.

This really shows that an average Nigerian has a very low IQ. With the population of our great country predominantly youths, youths with such mindset, schooled youths with little or no education, I fear for our future.

Get well soon bruv and put the wicked to shame.

PLS GO AND SIT DOWN SOMEWHERE FOR DIRTY GUTTER. U HV HIGH IQ AND U RANT ROTS. MOST U IBSULT D MAJORITY OF NIGERIANS THAT DID NOT MAKE NEGATIVE REMARKS? SILLY THINGS PARADING AS FAKE HEROES...

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:43am On Dec 28, 2017
dokiOloye:
Spot on bro.I work with a lot of supposedly educated Hausa/Fulani.
They can barely hide their joy anytime misfortune or death hits a southerner,especially SS and SE.
Come and see how doctors who were trained to and practice how to save lives were jubilating when d zoo army was in its campaign of murder in d SE!!
Wishing the young man quick recovery sha.
That's why I always laugh at those who keep on fooling themselves with One Nigeria mantra, Nigeria has never been one and can never be one
Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by cashkid: 8:43am On Dec 28, 2017
stuffs4me:
Bad and irresponsible parenting from President Buhari.

I don't see why the President's son will be racing with his friends on government roads thereby putting the lives of other Nigerians at risk. The spoilt rich brat violated traffic laws and no one is even talking about that. Is Buhari's son above the laws in Nigeria.

Yusuf Bihari is an irresponsible spoilt brat without a responsible upbringing.

Your hatred for Buhari actually exposed ur own irresponsible upbringing!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by phenylalanine(m): 8:44am On Dec 28, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

GEJ is a wise man!

A mere public show of sympathy is not same as a heartfelt sympathy.

I will pray for Yusuf Buhari:

May Yusuf Buhari never be able to ride a power bike again in his life and may Ogun kill his brain cells.
Thats wicked, remember you get what u wish another....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by Threebear(m): 8:44am On Dec 28, 2017
cashkid:

Seriously, Its you that should pray to get sense !!!!
It is or it's.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by Awoleesu(m): 8:46am On Dec 28, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Why blame him? The man has been out of job since May 2015
Oya listen to yasef! Na play him go play for Monrovia?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by lexy2014: 8:47am On Dec 28, 2017
BenzEne1:

He's referring to the insults and death wishes. If you can't pray for someone in distress or show sympathy because of some supposed crimes commited by the father. Why don't you just stay put instead of wishing someone dead. By all aspects of existence this is wrong.
d question I ask is is it because its d presidents son is that y every Nigerian should now b prayer warriors?y didn't u ask people 2 pray when Nigerians were dying in Libya, or die on d roads everyday?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by Menzy86(m): 8:48am On Dec 28, 2017
new2020:
"Hausa-Fulani can never love you back not matter how much love you show to them. In fact the more love you show them, the more they plot against you." Nnamdi Kanu 2015. Innoson taught he was showing them love by helping to repair Nigerian Aircraft, only for them to be plotting to deal with him. First, they gave him billions to move his company to Kaduna, refused. They used GTB to coerce him to move his company to Lagos or Ogun, he refused. What angered them was hearing that Innoson has completed plans to open another plant in Akwa Ibom; this right there infuriated them, and they moved against him.
That statement by Nnamdi Kanu is the biggest lie ever told. Granted Hausa's can be very irked by religious differences and kill in that regard but in that same way, some of them can lay down their lives to save yours. I am a middle belt Christian who was born schooled in Zaria, father permanently resident in Minna and I currently live in a Yoruba town. Compared to the yorubas I will take the Hausas a million times over. As for the Igbos I dont even know how much they can love themselves talkless of other people. Since I moved to this yoruba town Im tellin u about, I haven't been able to make a single friend in three full years. Don't allow anybody deceive u especially if u haven't lived among the Hausas. Take away that religion and you have the most reliable people you can live with and trust ESPECIALLY when compared to the other major ethnic groups!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by Papadoh(m): 8:49am On Dec 28, 2017
This one cracked me up: "GEJ... for the first time, thunder fire you there." lol
Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 28, 2017
dokiOloye:
They can barely hide their joy anytime misfortune or death hits a southerner,especially SS and SE.
Come and see how doctors who were trained to and practice how to save lives were jubilating when d zoo army was in its campaign of murder in d SE!!

Foolish SE and SS don't understand what these people have in stock for us. Despite the massacre during the civil war; gruesome massacre in Asaba, slaughtering of Ibibio men above 15 yrs old by Adenkunle. When Adenkule was asked why he went ahead to massacre Ibibio men, he said " We know their history; Ibibio and Igbo are the same people."
Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by jaxxy(m): 8:50am On Dec 28, 2017
badboywizzy:
Nigerians always reacting to unimportant things.

U see if u can not value the life of one person u can not value the life of 10,000 people, buhari may have been insensitive doesn't mean its right and we shud act insensitive. The insensitivity of Africans to life is part of the reason for their backwardness. The western countries value each life and God blesses them for it.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by benjamin007: 8:53am On Dec 28, 2017
Your only crime is you are stupid earnestly
Princefrankie1:
embarassed cry

I never knew how stupid and ignorant some Nigerians are until this incident. I have heard people make all sort of odious and scornful remarks about this guy's accident and I just shake my head in pity for our hate-filled society.

Imagine people playing politics with someones misfortune. A young man who his only crime is being the son of the president of our country.

This really shows that an average Nigerian has a very low IQ. With the population of our great country predominantly youths, youths with such mindset, schooled youths with little or no education, I fear for our future.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by joenor(m): 8:53am On Dec 28, 2017
NIce one from the former Pres
Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by Made1414(m): 8:53am On Dec 28, 2017
Princefrankie1:
embarassed cry

Imagine people playing politics with someones misfortune. A young man who his only crime is being the son of the president of our country.

Trash Completed...

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by 1freshdude: 8:54am On Dec 28, 2017
Princefrankie1:
embarassed cry

Imagine people playing politics with someone's misfortune. A young man who his only crime is being the son of the president of our country.

You are a stupid cretin, how many people die everyday without been acknowledged due to his peoples ineptitude and gross negligence? So people must wish an over pampered man who wants to die of his own volition doing what he likes? Make ogun kill you there!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 28, 2017
Menzy86:
That statement by Nnamdi Kanu is the biggest lie ever told. Granted Hausa's can be very irked by religious differences and kill in that regard but in that same way, some of them can lay down their lives to save yours. I am a middle belt Christian who was born schooled in Zaria, father permanently resident in Minna and I currently live in a Yoruba town. Compared to the yorubas I will take the Hausas a million times over. As for the Igbos I dont even know how much they can love themselves talkless of other people. Since I moved to this yoruba town Im tellin u about, I haven't been able to make a single friend in three full years. Don't allow anybody deceive u especially if u haven't lived among the Hausas. Take away that religion and you have the most reliable people you can live with and trust ESPECIALLY when compared to the other major ethnic groups!

Trust me, Yorubaa are worst than Hausa-Fulani. I know them personally. I was born and bred in SW...I speak fluent Yorubaa; so I know them very well. I also lived in the North too. I speaking specifically of Hausa- Fulani here.
Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by olawaletimi(m): 8:54am On Dec 28, 2017
who the first family Epp.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by Heartbender: 8:55am On Dec 28, 2017
These reactions are a by-product of what Buhari and his co-horts began in Nigeria, in the name of politics. It is Buhari's Frankenstein monster. He should be strangled by it

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by 1freshdude: 8:56am On Dec 28, 2017
new2020:

Trust me, Yorubaa are worst than Hausa-Fulani. I know them personally. I was born and bred in SW...I speak fluent Yorubaa; so I know them very well. I also lived in the North too. I speaking specifically of Hausa- Fulani here.

Can you take away Religion? Really?
Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by pressplay411(m): 8:56am On Dec 28, 2017
dominique:

So true, all those people wishing the young man death can't possibly be parents. If they are, shame on them.

It's sad humans can be this evil towards their fellow man.
Yet they go to church/mosque asking God to destroy evil people. If God decides to answer such prayer how many people will survive?
FFK even had the shamelessness to compare this to God's plague on Pharaoh. I just weak.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by Oyindidi(f): 8:57am On Dec 28, 2017
This ipob no dey disappoint grin
Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by Catalyst4eva(m): 8:58am On Dec 28, 2017
biodunjazz1:
Guysssss many would doubt this just like my niggaz, I reserve dia names .lol... we all know about it together but just two of us got paid for ordinary viewing websites.. now my other niggaz wanna learn...lol.. that's life ...

check my signature and share ur own testimony

Guy wetin be ur problem nah? Why u dey carry ur reggae dey spoil our blues naa?
Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by almarthins(m): 8:58am On Dec 28, 2017
If GEJ can speak humanely like this, then it means he is truely enlighten than that maroon called ffk.

Just because he never happen to no mean say u be saint Michael.life never tells us the winds are wide.

As for sm of you , who doesn't know their bearing. 2018 is about to dawn, get a life. Quit shaming, blame games and judgemental statement.
Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 28, 2017
All I'm saying it's if our health sector was in order, and everyone (rich and poor) could access quality healthcare, they won't be concerned about the quality of care he's receiving and looking to fly him to Europe for treatment. They forget that flying takes a huge toll on the body of someone with a serious health condition.

You reap what you sow. It's a rule of life
Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by Maximus85(m): 9:02am On Dec 28, 2017
CallMeNJay:
It's getting real Hot on GEJs page.

The Ex president took time on his official Page to condole with the presidency on Yusuf Buhari's Accident but most of his Supporters didn't agree with him

GEJ wrote

I have been in Liberia monitoring elections and only just heard the sad news. My family and I are in prayers for the quick recovery of Yusuf Buhari. It is my deep desire that a young man so full of promise should live and thrive to fulfill the promises God has domiciled in him. I also call on all Nigerians to put aside any divisions and show unconditional love to the first family at this time. GEJ."

See Hilarious Comments below

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1726129260770774&id=105479482835768

If you like condole pass like this, you go still go prison.
Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 28, 2017
Menzy86:

Tamper with their religion and they kill you faster than they made friends with you grin. That's the thing, you can't take away religion. I'm a middle belt Christian as well and have lived in many Northern including Zaria and Bauchi. Totally agree with you though, they are really trustworthy people
Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by CallMeNJay: 9:11am On Dec 28, 2017
Papadoh:
This one cracked me up: "GEJ... for the first time, thunder fire you there." lol

No chill at all cheesy
Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by bunminikan(m): 9:11am On Dec 28, 2017
Princefrankie1:
embarassed cry

No be today! When Sir Yakowa , ex Kaduna state governor died people were jubilating on the street..
That's where we find ourselves . it's a pity.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by Nowenuse: 9:14am On Dec 28, 2017
new2020:
"Hausa-Fulani can never love you back not matter how much love you show to them. In fact the more love you show them, the more they plot against you." Nnamdi Kanu 2015. Innoson thought he was showing them love by helping to repair Nigerian Aircraft, only for them to be plotting to deal with him. First, they gave him billions to move his company to Kaduna, refused. They used GTB to coerce him to move his company to Lagos or Ogun, he refused. What angered them was hearing that Innoson has completed plans to open another plant in Akwa Ibom; this right there infuriated them, and they moved against him.

Very true. Even we the christians from the north, Hausa fulanis do not hide their hatred against us, let alone you southern christians.

When the first christian governor of Kaduna state died, Hausas rejoiced. When Danbaba Suntai of Taraba had the airplane crash, Hausa fulanis rejoiced, simply because the muslim deputy will take over. When Solomon Lar died, they wished him 'Allah kara nauyin kasa' (wishing him greater torment in hell) .

I pity we christians who don't know how much these wicked souls hate us and do not hide it.
Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by Okeji(m): 9:15am On Dec 28, 2017
Princefrankie1:
embarassed cry

God bless u my brother. I av been saying it that youth of this nation are worst than d so called leaders. Each time i read through some comments especially on this platform, i feels lyk weeping for d future of this country. Hatred n bigotry are d orders of d day.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by Nowenuse: 9:16am On Dec 28, 2017
dokiOloye:

Very true. Even we the christians from the north, Hausa fulanis do not hide their hatred against us, let alone you southern christians.

When the first christian governor of Kaduna state died, Hausas rejoiced. When Danbaba Suntai of Taraba had the airplane crash, Hausa fulanis rejoiced, simply because the muslim deputy will take over. When Solomon Lar died, they wished him 'Allah kara nauyin kasa' (wishing him greater torment in hell) .

I pity we christians who don't know how much these wicked souls hate us and do not hide it.
Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by daniska3yaro(m): 9:17am On Dec 28, 2017
Princefrankie1:
embarassed cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-olu’s Daughter, Modupe Oreoluwa Weds Oladele Johnson (Photos) / RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch / Unemployment: Imo, Akwa Ibom, Rivers Still Nigeria’s Worst Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.