Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,927 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React (55434 Views)

Bishop Diamond Emuobor Is Dead. Okowa Mourns, Condoles With CAN / President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides / Photo From Buhari's Son Accident Scene Emerges(see His Wrecked Bike) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by BudeYahooCom: 11:41am On Dec 28, 2017
Princefrankie1:
embarassed cry

I never knew how stupid and ignorant some Nigerians are until this incident. I have heard people make all sort of odious and scornful remarks about this guy's accident and I just shake my head in pity for our hate-filled society.

This is not wickedness, it's outright stupidity.

Imagine people playing politics with someones misfortune. A young man who his only crime is being the son of the president of our country.

This really shows that an average Nigerian has a very low IQ. With the population of our great country predominantly youths, youths with such mindset, schooled youths with little or no education, I fear for our future.

Get well soon bruv and put the wicked to shame.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by degamemaster(m): 11:41am On Dec 28, 2017
GEJ God bless you sir but as for that buhari and his son, only God will decide their case.
Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by BetaThings: 11:49am On Dec 28, 2017
CHANNELStv2020:
I WISH FOR BUHARI'S SON EXACTLY WHAT HIS FATHER WISH FOR OTHER NIGERIANS LIKE IGBOS, SHI'ITE MUSLIMS, KADUNA CHRISTAINS AMEN.
NOW GO N ASK BUHARI IF THIS IS A GOOD OR BAD PRAYER CUS ONLY HIM KNOWS

What did Jonathan and COAS (Minimah) wish for shiite Muslims in 2014
What did he wish foe the applicants who perished trying o get jobs with Immigration
What did he wish for the Chibok girls whose abduction he originally assumed was due to political opportunism?
What did Jonathan wish Dokpesi/IBB when he framed with fake text messages for the Independence Day Bombing?

We can carry on
Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by stuffs4me(m): 11:52am On Dec 28, 2017
Menzy86:
That statement by Nnamdi Kanu is the biggest lie ever told. Granted Hausa's can be very irked by religious differences and kill in that regard but in that same way, some of them can lay down their lives to save yours. I am a middle belt Christian who was born schooled in Zaria , father permanently resident in Minna and I currently live in a Yoruba town. Compared to the yorubas I will take the Hausas a million times over. As for the Igbos I dont even know how much they can love themselves talkless of other people. Since I moved to this yoruba town Im tellin u about, I haven't been able to make a single friend in three full years . Don't allow anybody deceive u especially if u haven't lived among the Hausas. Take away that religion and you have the most reliable people you can live with and trust ESPECIALLY when compared to the other major ethnic groups!

You are a bloody chongai bastarrd.
You are a worthless banza bakwai (seven bastarrd)

You are worse than vomit in the eyes of the Hausas. Which is why they use you and your people as slaves and a true born slave like you will always look to please his masters all the time. Hausas hate your people like dog_shit and always kill and massacre your people in hundreds yet slaves will always be slaves.

Your inability to make friends in a town can only be attributed your low self esteem and slave mentality.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by Jeromegwer: 12:15pm On Dec 28, 2017
Nigerian youths is this how una want take over power? e go bloody oooo
Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by April4th(m): 12:27pm On Dec 28, 2017
wayne4loan:
2019 Is Fast Approaching, Fathers Have Started Using There Sons For Money Rituals

Lord of the savages grin grin grin

Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 28, 2017
Princefrankie1:
embarassed cry

I never knew how stupid and ignorant some Nigerians are until this incident. I have heard people make all sort of odious and scornful remarks about this guy's accident and I just shake my head in pity for our hate-filled society.

Imagine people playing politics with someones misfortune. A young man who his only crime is being the son of the president of our country.

This really shows that an average Nigerian has a very low IQ. With the population of our great country predominantly youths, youths with such mindset, schooled youths with little or no education, I fear for our future.

Calm! down! man!! Everything is politics! including the Accident of the useless guy that i don't even know! grin by the way as some one have Already asked, were did the useless guy find fuel to ride recklessly on a bike?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 28, 2017
IykeD:

I agree; an average Nigerian has a very low IQ. Voting for a man without a certificate; a man who didn't even know the name of his running mate; a man who said he would stabilize crude oil price- shows the extent of our low IQ. Well sir, I don't know if you voted for him but if you did, your guess is as good as mine.
grin grin Good reply! i am guessing his own lQ is lower than every one else.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by Menzy86(m): 12:54pm On Dec 28, 2017
stuffs4me:

You are a bloody chongai bastarrd.
You are a worthless banza bakwai (seven bastarrd)

You are worse than vomit in the eyes of the Hausas. Which is why they use you and your people as slaves and a true born slave like you will always look to please his masters all the time. Hausas hate your people like dog_shit and always kill and massacre your people in hundreds yet slaves will always be slaves.

Your inability to make friends in a town can only be attributed your low self esteem and slave mentality.
Im not chongai. Try again...
Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by Menzy86(m): 12:58pm On Dec 28, 2017
Nowenuse:

Stay there and be fooling yourself. I am a middlebelt christian too.

Can you tell me of what use is a trusted friendship when the so called friend can butcher you overnight just because of an ordinary religious issue?

Left for me Hausas are pure hypocrites who fake friendship and can fake it a long time till death as long as there is no opportunity for religious bloodshed and discrimination. But let the slightest religious issue come up and you see their true colours.
Twice in my life I have been saved by an Imam when all the Christians in my neighbourhood (including pple with military background) bolted their doors and ignored our screaming for help. Im not defending them but stating things as they are. Compared to yorubas and Igbos for example in terms of all round reliability, they have d edge.
Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by Menzy86(m): 1:01pm On Dec 28, 2017
Imarnuel04:

Tamper with their religion and they kill you faster than they made friends with you grin. That's the thing, you can't take away religion. I'm a middle belt Christian as well and have lived in many Northern including Zaria and Bauchi. Totally agree with you though, they are really trustworthy people
My brother go and live with yorubas or igbos and u will perfectly understand the point Im trying to make. As bad as they are, they are still far better than those other two.
Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by Menzy86(m): 1:03pm On Dec 28, 2017
new2020:

Trust me, Yorubaa are worst than Hausa-Fulani. I know them personally. I was born and bred in SW...I speak fluent Yorubaa; so I know them very well. I also lived in the North too. I speaking specifically of Hausa- Fulani here.
Thank God you understand my point.
Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 28, 2017
Menzy86:
My brother go and live with yorubas or igbos and u will perfectly understand the point Im trying to make. As bad as they are, they are still far better than those other two.

Totally agree sir
Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:07pm On Dec 28, 2017
Sympathy has never helped anyone, road safety, traffic lights, good roads, now that is a better reaction than shedding tears, hypocrites everywhere!
Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by VictorRomanov: 1:10pm On Dec 28, 2017
Sanchez01:
Do you really blame them? Had Buhari been fair about curbing his rampaging kinsmen, he would be getting nothing but love today.

The young man got injured when he was racing on a power bike with his friend and you think it would be proper for the whole nation to flip their minds and become sweet to a man who has been indirectly responsible for killing, raping and ceaseless attacks on people just because they are Christians in a Muslim state.

is yusuf buhari responsible for the killings of christian living in a muslim state? Has he personally said or done anything to make anyone believe he's a bigot or a fanatic. I'm sure you wouldn't want people to wish you dead for your father's misdeeds.

My point is, anybody can feel what they want to feel about anybody: love or hatred, i couldnt care less. They re entirled to their feelings. But for people to attack Jonathan cos he chooses not to hate a person they hate is the height of stupidity.
Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 28, 2017
smiley
Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by stuffs4me(m): 1:44pm On Dec 28, 2017
Menzy86:
Im not chongai. Try again...

This one is ashamed of his hometown. Typical bastarrd mentality.

You are nothing but a bloody chongai bastarrd.
You are nothing but a worthless banza bakwai (seven bastarrd)

In case you don't realise it, chongai people like you are the most untrustworthy pigs I've ever met. Fellow chonhai people like yourself avoid their fellow chongai brothers.

Yoruba Muslims are far more trustworthy than your Hausa slave masters.
Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by jbtobsyn(m): 1:55pm On Dec 28, 2017
CHANNELStv2020:
I WISH FOR BUHARI'S SON EXACTLY WHAT HIS FATHER WISH FOR OTHER NIGERIANS LIKE IGBOS, SHI'ITE MUSLIMS, KADUNA CHRISTAINS AMEN.
NOW GO N ASK BUHARI IF THIS IS A GOOD OR BAD PRAYER CUS ONLY HIM KNOWS
I like this so much

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by Menzy86(m): 2:12pm On Dec 28, 2017
stuffs4me:

This one is ashamed of his hometown. Typical bastarrd mentality.

You are nothing but a bloody chongai bastarrd.
You are nothing but a worthless banza bakwai (seven bastarrd)

In case you don't realise it, chongai people like you are the most untrustworthy pigs I've ever met. Fellow chonhai people like yourself avoid their fellow chongai brothers.

Yoruba Muslims are far more trustworthy than your Hausa slave masters.
Kid must u curse? Wen u r ready, try again. I'm not chongai as earlier said.
Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by SlimCupid(m): 2:13pm On Dec 28, 2017
Princefrankie1:
embarassed cry

Sorry bro, your post reeks of silliness. I pray and hope the twwat dies. Let these people feel just the tip of what the average man on the street has to battle with every day, since they feel they can move around in the air(avoiding the bad roads they're supposed to fix), and get medical care abroad (ignoring the hospitals they're supposed to fix). Now, come and arrest me.
Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by stuffs4me(m): 2:27pm On Dec 28, 2017
Menzy86:
Kid must u curse? Wen u r ready, try again. I'm not chongai as earlier said.

Lol... See who is talking about trust. You that does not even trust himself to accept his lineage. You are not the first chongai to be ashamed of your tribe.

In case you are shallow to realise it, the issue of trust is more Islamic than tribe. Muslims have been commanded to always maintain the truth. I find Southern Muslims far more trustworthy than Northern Muslims. One of my most honest friends is a Muslim guy from Cross-Rivers state. Also, the people I trust least are your people (chongai) and this is because Christians are natural rouges. Hek even pastors are the number criminals in the country. They deceive worshipers parr with their hard warned money only for the pastors to be buying private jets, having 3somes with girls and generally living large and sinful live styles.

So my dear chongai man, when next you want to talk about untrustworthy people, look inside the mirror and you will find your answer.
Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by deomelllo: 2:32pm On Dec 28, 2017
SlimCupid:

Sorry bro, your post reeks of silliness. I pray and hope the twwat dies. Let these people feel just the tip of what the average man on the street has to battle with every day, since they feel they can move around in the air(avoiding the bad roads they're supposed to fix), and get medical care abroad (ignoring the hospitals they're supposed to fix). Now, come and arrest me.

And this young man's death go make your life and existence beta right?

It is not by force to let us know how deranged and mentally warped you are.

Shows how demented some of you are from inside womb.
Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by Fawklicant: 2:41pm On Dec 28, 2017
Menzy86:
Twice in my life I have been saved by an Imam when all the Christians in my neighbourhood (including pple with military background) bolted their doors and ignored our screaming for help. Im not defending them but stating things as they are. Compared to yorubas and Igbos for example in terms of all round reliability, they have d edge.

You are obviously very slow and shallow in your thinking. "Twice" you said you've been saved by an imam. Please tell us in all your years spent with Yorubas and Igbos, how many times did your miserable pathetic ass licking slave life need saving? You walked around freely, practiced your religion freely, twanged their women freely without inhibition and you are eternally grateful to the one who doesnt guarantee your freedom? If that is not total bumboclaat fvckery, I don't what else is!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by Martin0(m): 3:03pm On Dec 28, 2017
gypsey:
Calm! down! man!! Everything is politics! including the Accident of the useless guy that i don't even know! grin by the way as some one have Already asked, were did the useless guy find fuel to ride recklessly on a bike?

Good question u asked!
Oya make we wait for reply ooogrin
Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by Menzy86(m): 3:32pm On Dec 28, 2017
Fawklicant:

You are obviously very slow and shallow in your thinking. "Twice" you said you've been saved by an imam. Please tell us in all your years spent with Yorubas and Igbos, how many times did your miserable pathetic ass licking slave life need saving? You walked around freely, practiced your religion freely, twanged their women freely without inhibition and you are eternally grateful to the one who doesnt guarantee your freedom? If that is not total bumboclaat fvckery, I don't what else is!
U didn't need saving because I simply couldn't even live long enough amongst them. I lived long years in the north and thought I had had enough until I relocated. Its already obvious that If I dont get outta here soon I wont be getting any saving hand as it will be too late. Another example is how u r cursing and deriding me because I have an opinion. Guess u r either Igbo or yoruba so u c wat I mean? The fact that in most cases we r supposedly of the same faith makes it worse. Ask any neutral in Nigeria who has experienced the three major tribes on different levels and I bet u 80% will share my position. No matter how much u curse, that wont change.
Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by Icon79(m): 3:35pm On Dec 28, 2017
Some Nigerians are really disgusting! No matter how much you hate and despise someone you should NEVER wish death to his family. To do that is beyond the pale.

O pari
Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by giddykay: 4:03pm On Dec 28, 2017
Meanwhile yusuf has his own life to live without any political affiliation. The fact that we are bitter about the present administration doesn't mean we shouldn't be affectionate in our dealings...let's broaden up our orientation about life and it's entirety.
Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by Killurself: 4:11pm On Dec 28, 2017
People that comments are Nigeria but they comes from the same region. What ever they says are their own problems not Nigerian, must president continue console Nigeria daily basis because everyday person must die. Pmb is our president anybody can console him. If you can't wish his son quick recovery let the president be and most of us that criticize him can do better than him, if you people doubt me tell us where you're working and do little investigation about you.
Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by shedy03(m): 6:06pm On Dec 28, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

GEJ is a wise man!

A mere public show of sympathy is not same as a heartfelt sympathy.

I will pray for Yusuf Buhari:

May Yusuf Buhari never be able to ride a power bike again in his life and may Ogun kill his brain cells.
cai, this ur prayer strong o. lol.
Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by krushdripper(m): 6:08pm On Dec 28, 2017
I wish the unfortunate son of our evil useless president quick death and eternal damnation. You who wish them same, connect with me in your heart on this and it won't take long you'll hear news. My energy is available for this.
Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by Fawklicant: 11:46pm On Dec 28, 2017
Menzy86:
U didn't need saving because I simply couldn't even live long enough amongst them. I lived long years in the north and thought I had had enough until I relocated. Its already obvious that If I dont get outta here soon I wont be getting any saving hand as it will be too late. Another example is how u r cursing and deriding me because I have an opinion. Guess u r either Igbo or yoruba so u c wat I mean? The fact that in most cases we r supposedly of the same faith makes it worse. Ask any neutral in Nigeria who has experienced the three major tribes on different levels and I bet u 80% will share my position. No matter how much u curse, that wont change.

Before you continue chanting your misguided rants, please mention instances where your life or any other Nigerian's has been threatened with death anywhere in southern Nigeria by virtue of your religious or tribal affiliations. Every Nigerian lives freely in the sw, se, ss without fear. How is your case different? Can you say the same for the north where a cartoon is published in Denmark thousands of miles away and your Hausa slave masters deemed it fit to massacre southerners in retaliation as if one of them drew the cartoon.
The problem is you've grown accustomed to slavery that your sense of judgement has been beclouded and for that you may be forgiven. Since you've run away from the north that you so much cherish its people's , and now contemplating leaving south maybe you'll move into cotonou and spare US the agony of putting up with your tomfoolery. It's beyond salvage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Spotted Working In His Office Today / RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch / Sowore: Olawale Bakare Declared Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.