Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,585 members, 7,801,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

How To Get Clear Skin - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Get Clear Skin (1397 Views)

How To Get Clear Skin Fast / Get Clear Skin Now With These Tips — @loozap Blog / How To Get Clear Face Naturally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Clear Skin by michaelo2(m): 7:34am On Dec 28, 2017
No one wants to wake up with dull and tired skin. But, our fast-paced lifestyles and the chemicals we are exposed to damage our skin, making it dull and lifeless.

To achieve glowing and healthy skin, you need to take care of your body ( clear your skin ).

To clear your skin means dedicating one week (or whatever your schedule allows) to removing all impurities, toxins, pollutants, and dead skin cells possible to renew and revitalize your skin back to how it normally looks — or, maybe if you clean your skin right, better than it’s ever been before.

The question that now arises is what is the procedure to clear your skin. Let’s check out some options to naturally clear your skin.

How To Clear Your Skin At Home

A. Dry Brushing Routine

Brush your skin while directing the strokes towards your heart.
Keep brushing for 2-3 minutes.

You can dry brush a specific area or your entire body. Start from your feet, and go all the way up to your shoulders.

Benefits Of Dry Brushing

Dry brushing is an ancient method, and it involves brushing your skin when it is dry, just before you shower.

It removes the dead skin cells and is also believed to help you get rid of toxins from your body and reduce cellulite. It stimulates the lymphatic systems as well as blood circulation to the skin.

As a result, more fresh blood rushes to your skin, and toxins are easily eliminated from your body.

Precautions

Use a brush with natural bristles. Avoid dry brushing on your face, your private parts, and any sites on your body that have abrasions or rashes.

Specific brushes are available in the market that are suitable for facial use. Use only these on your face.

B. Take a detoxifying bath 2 - 3 times per week.

Soaking in a detoxifying bath a few times per week for 20 - 30 minutes can help clear pollutants from the pores of your skin.

The most popular kinds of detoxifying baths are:

• Epsom salt and ginger bath: Bring a mixture of water and freshly sliced or grated ginger root to a boil and let it steep for 10 minutes. Mix ginger water with 1 cup of Epsom salt and add to a warm tub of water.

• Epsom salt and baking soda bath: Add 1 cup of baking soda and 1 - 2 cups of Epsom salt to a warm tub of water.

• Epsom salt, sea salt, and sesame oil bath: Add 1 cup of Epsom salt, 1 cup of sea salt, and 1 cup of sesame oil to a warm or hot tub of water.

• Apple cider vinegar and Epsom salt bath: Add 1 cup of organic raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar and 1 cup of Epsom salts to a hot bath.

• Coffee bath: Mix a cup of coffee grounds with either 1/3 cup of water or olive oil. Fill the bathtub with warm water.

Use the coffee grounds as a scrub all over your body. After scrubbing for 5-10 minutes, soak in the warm water for 10 minutes with the scrub on your body.

C. Drink More Water

Lifeless and dull skin will become radiant and fresh with regular and adequate water intake.

Train yourself to drink water without fail. Set a reminder or a schedule so that you drink a glass of water every hour. This will help you a lot.

Remember, not soda or any other cold processed drinks, just plain and fresh ‘water’ is going to help clear your skin naturally.

If you fail to drink the adequate amount of water, no other practice will work. An intake of 10-12 glasses of water a day helps detoxify your blood and clear your skin as well.

D. Detox Diet

Remember, to clear your skin is not just from the outside, but from the inside too.

Having a diet that is rich in antioxidants will remove all the chemical compounds that have been damaging your body.

This damage, in turn, reflects on your skin. Once these harmful chemicals are removed from your body, you will not only look better but feel better as well.

Some of the best foods to include in your diet to clear your skin are:

Vegetables such as artichoke, avocado, beetroot, broccoli, collard greens, kale, onions, and garlic.

Different types of berries, citrus fruits, pomegranate, apple, and watermelon.
Drinks such as coconut water, green tea, and lemon water.

Do you know of any other effective remedies on how to clean your skin? Share them with us in the comments section below.

http://www.healththismoment.com/2017/12/how-to-clear-your-skin.html?m=1

Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, dominique

Re: How To Get Clear Skin by michaelo2(m): 11:21am On Dec 31, 2017
Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, dominique
Re: How To Get Clear Skin by StrRock: 8:01pm On Feb 11, 2020
I am only 25 and I noticed that my skin was drier, but the dermatologist said that it was due to harmonies.
Re: How To Get Clear Skin by davidblack007(m): 8:02pm On Feb 11, 2020
Facial skin is the most delicate part on the body and therefore it is necessary to take great care of it. I myself understood this from my personal experience. The fact is that before I was very busy with my startup and I did not have to take care of my skin. In the morning I applied makeup, and in the evening I just washed my makeup with cotton and special milk. Soon I realized that this was not enough because wrinkles began to appear on my skin and it became very dry. Then I decided to contact a dermatologist for help and the doctor advised me to try Facial Cleansing Brush. I began to search the Internet for different models of brushes and came across a site where I found the Best Facial Cleansing Brush. Thanks to a detailed review, I found an excellent model and began to care for my skin. However, I did not use dry cleaning technology. Instead, I just cleaned my makeup and then, using a brush and cream, I massaged my face for 20-30 minutes a day. After a month, my skin became very soft again and I'm just happy, so take care of your skin.
Re: How To Get Clear Skin by Dinah247: 11:52pm On Jun 25, 2020
davidblack007:
Facial skin is the most delicate part on the body and therefore it is necessary to take great care of it. I myself understood this from my personal experience. The fact is that before I was very busy with my startup and I did not have to take care of my skin. In the morning I applied makeup, and in the evening I just washed my makeup with cotton and special milk. Soon I realized that this was not enough because wrinkles began to appear on my skin and it became very dry. Then I decided to contact a dermatologist for help and the doctor advised me to try Facial Cleansing Brush. I began to search the Internet for different models of brushes and came across a site where I found the Best Facial Cleansing Brush. Thanks to a detailed review, I found an excellent model and began to care for my skin. However, I did not use dry cleaning technology. Instead, I just cleaned my makeup and then, using a brush and cream, I massaged my face for 20-30 minutes a day. After a month, my skin became very soft again and I'm just happy, so take care of your skin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpSY6YPjquk
Re: How To Get Clear Skin by Dinah247: 11:59pm On Jun 25, 2020
davidblack007:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jCj9QRwT4A

(1) (Reply)

Quacks In Our "Teaching" Hospitals: Public Be On The Watchout / Home Remedy For Dry Cough , Sore Throat And Cold - Natural Health Guide / This Is Why You Should Avoid Noodles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.